Purus labs

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
The M14 by Purus is doing fine by me, I have to say i was a little skeptical at 1st but I have put on a solid 12 pounds in three weeks and feel like there is gonna be more to come. Great pumps too!!Btw Got all my Purus sups from Greg at Lockout Fast shipping good service so good in fact i sent him a **** ton of business from fl. But back to the thread.. I highly recommend the M14-e and ALL Purus products.
Thanks my friend... :)

Honestly grambo, i would not have stacked the two. I believe in cutting and bulking. M-1,4ad has little intrisic activity on its own. So we are definately hoping for some conversion here right. If run at the correct dose(150-200mg ed imo) than it would be a wet bulking compound. I feel if your gonna run something wet than take advantage of the bloat and GO TO WAR. I dont like cycles where guys want to stack winny with their dbol or something because they dont want to bloat. But if i were forced to set it up i would do this.
per cap
m-1,4ad-75mgs
epi-ten mgs

this with a 3 cap a day dosing protocol.

And i agree with you on the twice a day dosing to a point. Generally, ever other oral my cat has ever run, shes done a twice a day dose. Epi was the only thing i ever truly felt the need to dose around the half-life.
You said 150-200mg's then dosed at 225? Had to throw that out there because we're the 6 year olds dosing product. :D
That would be great for advanced users, however beginners would be buying your product. Not to mention the cost would be crazy. M14add and Epi are two of the more expensive raws.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my friend... :)

You said 150-200mg's then dosed at 225? Had to throw that out there because we're the 6 year olds dosing product. :D
That would be great for advanced users, however beginners would be buying your product. Not to mention the cost would be crazy. M14add and Epi are two of the more expensive raws.
150-200 is the least id take it at. if a product isnt cost effective than dont bring it to the market. You saying its better to sell an underdosed product than not sell one at all? And if beginners are your worry than why is there a recomended 30mgs superdrol in E-pol? Thats a pretty high dose of super for a beginner.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
150-200 is the least id take it at. if a product isnt cost effective than dont bring it to the market. You saying its better to sell an underdosed product than not sell one at all? And if beginners are your worry than why is there a recomended 30mgs superdrol in E-pol? Thats a pretty high dose of super for a beginner.
That's your opinion on doses like you said.

We do think it's cost effective at 30/90. You can find M14E for under $40. Purus had m14add dosed higher than any company. You'd think by your logic you'd would like that. Even if you had to add your m14add CEL standalone to get your 150mg's total it would still be under $70 with epi.

How much is Platinum going for these days?