test base

orvise

Awards
I want to start a new cycle, will be 1st aas cycle have done m1t and 4ad with success.
i have researched up and down on test base transdermal and all ive seen is
jweaves post(looked good)
anyways im going to do just a test base transdermal
10g test base in t-gel was thinking about 200mg per day
do you think this is enough to put on some mass
6' 215 9%
thanks bros

snoopy

Awards
is there any other powders that could be used apart from test base? nandrolone base?i take it is not very good to have an ester modified compound?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Esterfied compounds are to heavy to pass through the skin. The molecule is to large. Base compounds = yes ester = NO

viking

Awards
TNE at 200mg per day if figured at 40% (currently accepted guess on new t-gel) = 560 mg per week absorbed.
Common recommendation for first AAS cycle at your weight 500 mg T per week.
So yeah, you should be good to go if you eat enough.
How long are you going to be running this?
PLEASE post log!

viking

orvise

Awards
i will start in a couple of days prob a 8 week cycle
i will post a log
i have hcg and nolva

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i just started 2g of tren base and 5g of test base per tgel w/ 3sqrts a day. i think its begining to kick in, but its hard to tell. at timesi feel like king, then at others nothing. spring break is starting so my lifting willbe off. only lift once during the week i think. when i get back though, ITS ON!

test base is DAMN HARD to mix into tgel, be warned!!!!! mine is grainy and after application i let it dry then use aloe gel to go over it

size

Awards
  • Established
test base is DAMN HARD to mix into tgel, be warned!!!!! mine is grainy and after application i let it dry then use aloe gel to go over it
To you try heating the solution?