Epistane Cycle

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok, i need a little input on my cycle...here it is.

Epistane 20/40/40/40/50/50/50

Nothing too daunting, for my pct i am running nolva and formex. After the nolva and formex I plan on using mri ce2 creatine and no2 with black powder. My question is about the dosing on the nolva and formex, should I run one before the other, or would it be ok to run them at the same time? This is my second epi cycle but for the first cycle I just used novedex xt which kinda sucked so I need some help setting this up. Should I take my creatine and no2 with my pct stuff or should I wait until my pct is done? Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot right away, first post, give me a break guys.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
With a seven week cycle I would consider an RX PCT!

Even if you don't need it, have it on hand man. What would you do if you DO need it and don't have it?

Epi ain't that bad, but be prepared. What you using for support supps? PCT looks a little weak 2 me. Not judging, I'm just careful.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking milk thistle for liver support, along with fish oil, glucosamine chondroiten, a good multi-vitamine, nitro-tech protein powder 1x daily. vit. c to keep the immune system up. Other than that I plan on using the formex almost as a bridge between the end of my epistane and the start of my tamoxifen citrate. When I start my PCT I plan on getting back on CE2 hi-def creatine, and NO2 along with black powder as a pre-workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be taking hawthorne berry for BP on cycle in fact tou should have preloaded it 7-10 prior to the cycle. 7 weeks of Epi is IMO to long most run it 4 with some going as high as 5-6. 7 weeks of a methyl is not a good thing.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Had a DOT Phys a couple weeks ago and my B.P. was up a little due to day after pulsing 2a,17a methyl. Hawthornberry helps. For me, no matter what I take live 52 and milk thistle 2x daily. And LOTS of fluids.

slevert1

Awards
I just started a cycle of epistane a day ago 20/30/30/30 should i be taking epistane everyday or just on days I lift. I have been taking cycle support by competive edge during my cycle and also during PCT, for the PCT i have 2 bottles of 6oxo, will that be enough for my cycle or should I take something else first time running a PH need a little insight

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started a cycle of epistane a day ago 20/30/30/30 should i be taking epistane everyday or just on days I lift. I have been taking cycle support by competive edge during my cycle and also during PCT, for the PCT i have 2 bottles of 6oxo, will that be enough for my cycle or should I take something else first time running a PH need a little insight
Epi is everyday. You pct is not enough.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Had a DOT Phys a couple weeks ago and my B.P. was up a little due to day after pulsing 2a,17a methyl. Hawthornberry helps. For me, no matter what I take live 52 and milk thistle 2x daily. And LOTS of fluids.
Celery seed extract is much much better than any amount of Hawthornberry you consume for BP. I would also use NAC during and after cycle. Extra fluids will elevate your BP.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
if Im using cycle support for an epi cycle is there any need for xtra milk thistle or hawthorne berry and is liv 52 needed? Or is there enough liver support in the cycle support...???

slevert1

Awards
what should i use as a PCT I have no way of getting my hands on a serm. Any advise is greatly apprecieated

slevert1

Awards
Has anyone pulsed with Epi or has heard of anyone that has if so how did it go, from what im hearing theres no PCT required. Also i have been eating like crazy has anyone else noticed that while taking Epi.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone pulsed with Epi or has heard of anyone that has if so how did it go, from what im hearing theres no PCT required. Also i have been eating like crazy has anyone else noticed that while taking Epi.
Sure you can get away with no PCT and you'll be weeping like a woman and watching the Lifetime movie channel. And watch those man-boobs too.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if Im using cycle support for an epi cycle is there any need for xtra milk thistle or hawthorne berry and is liv 52 needed? Or is there enough liver support in the cycle support...???
No the CS should be enough on it's own.

slevert1

Awards
lol i'll keep that in mind that would be pretty messed up. thanks for the input mactech looking for the correct PCT now anyone with any advise. what about novadex by gaspari

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what should i use as a PCT I have no way of getting my hands on a serm. Any advise is greatly apprecieated
Use google and it should make your search easier. If you must go OTC I would use Resversitol weeks 1-4 of pct 3/2/2/1 and Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

slevert1

Awards
Thanks alot Pem and mac i will visit back and post my results

Koryo1233

Awards
Sure you can get away with no PCT and you'll be weeping like a woman and watching the Lifetime movie channel. And watch those man-boobs too.
I've gotten away with no PCT before. Only lost 4 of 19 lbs after the cycle. It's just another approach, and if you dont use a PCT you will most likely be fine. It's just a safer approach.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten away with no PCT before. Only lost 4 of 19 lbs after the cycle. It's just another approach, and if you dont use a PCT you will most likely be fine. It's just a safer approach.
Did you have blood work done it is not the amount you lost in pct but you bloodwork could have been bad

pman

pman

Awards
That is a false statement and I speak from 2 years of pulse cycles with substances like M-Drol, P-Plex and Epistane. Not everybody gets gyno....I know from experiance.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
That is a false statement and I speak from 2 years of pulse cycles with substances like M-Drol, P-Plex and Epistane. Not everybody gets gyno....I know from experiance.
It was meant to be humorous. I am not gyno prone either, but it does happen to some.

pman

pman

Awards
It was meant to be humorous. I am not gyno prone either, but it does happen to some.
Nice to see that someone else is boob free too...all that I have done is a very minimal PCT and I have never had any problem....gettin ready to enter into week number 2 of my first Epistane pulse cycle and can't wait to see the end results.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see that someone else is boob free too...all that I have done is a very minimal PCT and I have never had any problem....gettin ready to enter into week number 2 of my first Epistane pulse cycle and can't wait to see the end results.
Someone who may be on the low-end of Testosterone and higher than normal E levels may not be so lucky after a PH cycle and found themselves shutting down.

I have seen before and after bloodwork from a friend who did a 6 week pulse of Epi. It shut him down.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your a lucky man but I would not advise anyone to do this.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
gettin ready to enter into week number 2 of my first Epistane pulse cycle and can't wait to see the end results.
Above you said "and I speak from 2 years of pulse cycles with substances like M-Drol, P-Plex and Epistane."

pman

pman

Awards
Above you said "and I speak from 2 years of pulse cycles with substances like M-Drol, P-Plex and Epistane."
OK...I see your point...let me rervise my statement...M-Drol and P-Plex...My point was that these 2 are more harsh than Epistane and if I didn't get gyno from them then I think the chances of getting it from Epistane are slim.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK...I see your point...let me rervise my statement...M-Drol and P-Plex...My point was that these 2 are more harsh than Epistane and if I didn't get gyno from them then I think the chances of getting it from Epistane are slim.
You never know that is why I never roll the dice I always have a solid pct lined up. You can only tempt fate so long before it nips you in the arse.

onekickkawi

Awards
ok so you guys have my attention now.. i am looking at epi and am wondering since i believe i am gyno prone... After i did a cycle of the one I noticed a lump that start to enlarge but then went in a week.. never thought anything about it after that... and nothing came of it... so if... if i am gyno prone what would be a good PCT line up for epi?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so you guys have my attention now.. i am looking at epi and am wondering since i believe i am gyno prone... After i did a cycle of the one I noticed a lump that start to enlarge but then went in a week.. never thought anything about it after that... and nothing came of it... so if... if i am gyno prone what would be a good PCT line up for epi?
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

onekickkawi

Awards
for some reason i thought nolva was something to keep on hand in case of a gyno appearance? you can use it as in PCT?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for some reason i thought nolva was something to keep on hand in case of a gyno appearance? you can use it as in PCT?
Yes it starts the day afer your last steriod dose and is run for 4 weeks.