Epistane& m-drol cycle help!

deadweight

Awards
Hey guys, im new to this site and ive got a question. Im going to be running a 4 week cycle of epistane and mdrol and im not quite set on my dosage yet.im sorry if this is a dumb question but im just here to look for suggestions.

thanks for your help!

gymbo123

Awards
You talking about a bridge or both compounds simultaneously?

deadweight

Awards
So yea at the same time and same dosage the whole cycle sorry

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Check on a bridge for 6 weeks. Lots of threads here on it. Bridging can help gains by lengthening the cycle, and also reducing (some) sides. With this mix, make sure your PCT is in shape.

I'm gonna recomend some cissus while on cycle. Sure does help my old joints!

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
Bridge em

M-Drol: 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi: 0/10/20/30/40/40

deadweight

Awards
can anyone help me with a bridge for 90 pills of epi and 90 of mdrol?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol 10/20/20/10
epi: 0/0/0/30/30/40 til bottle gone

deadweight

Awards
That sounds pretty good..but I prefer a 4 or 5 week cycle...any ideas

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like liftingstud's bridge, i think longer duration equates to more keepable gains

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
Agree - 6 week cycle by LStud looks good and you will love the gains.

If you don't want to run a 6 week cycle then run a 4 week epi cycle now and then in 4 months run a 3-4 week mdrol cycle.

deadweight

Awards
Well the thing is I only had enough money for 90 of epi and 90 of mdrol so I don't have enough for a 6 week cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well the thing is I only had enough money for 90 of epi and 90 of mdrol so I don't have enough for a 6 week cycle
You do if you bridge it... don't tell me you haven't been reading the replies to your own thread?

deadweight

Awards
Yeah sorry I wasn't paying attention.. But ur suggestion for the 6 week cycle I was using 10 more mg that I had for epi and not using all my pills for mdrol so can I do a bridge that uses all my pills?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can do whatever you want with your pills, our assumption is that the factor to maximize is the effectiveness to sides ratio, not the "use up all the pills I paid for" factor. And there's nothing wrong with leftover pills.

deadweight

Awards
Yeah ur right..so u think studs 6 week cycle is will give me good gains?..and j don't have enough epi for 110 mg

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ur right..so u think studs 6 week cycle is will give me good gains?..and j don't have enough epi for 110 mg
110mg???? WTF no one is tell you to run that amount.

There is no way you are goin to use up a whole bottle of SD if it 90 count in one cycle... that 30mg for 30 days, and thats really not needed.

The 6 week cycle we planned out for you is the way to go. I would personally look at going slight longer, but thats just me.

deadweight

Awards
Alright I'll run ur 6 week u gave ne but all I'm saying is for the epi u said 0/0/30/30/40..and if 10mg = 1 pill that's 100 mg and there's only 90 in a bottle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll run ur 6 week u gave ne but all I'm saying is for the epi u said 0/0/30/30/40..and if 10mg = 1 pill that's 100 mg and there's only 90 in a bottle
Dude seriously?!?!??! 30 means 30mg a day or 3 10mg pills each day and 40 means 40mg a day or 4 pills. Come on man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No this interpretation is totally incorrect. First of all you are adding those weeks up like they are days, second you say these days total 100mg and there's only 90 in the bottle... NO DUDE NO... there's 90*10mg caps in the bottle or 900mg...

And this layout is for WEEKS not days

30/30/40 is 2 weeks at 3 pills a day then 1 week at 4 pills a day, lets do some math

3*7 = 21 pills for 2 weeks = 42 pills
then 4*7 = 28 pills, +42 = 70 pills total
then you have 20 pills leftover, you stay at 4 a day and it lasts 5 more days

Are you sure you are ready for this? I can't believe you wanted to run a whole bottle of Mdrol just to use up all the pills... I'm crazy about Superdrol I love it but no one uses a whole bottle, it's excessive shutdown and sides that you just don't understand.

How old are you??

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
No this interpretation is totally incorrect. First of all you are adding those weeks up like they are days, second you say these days total 100mg and there's only 90 in the bottle... NO DUDE NO... there's 90*10mg caps in the bottle or 900mg...

And this layout is for WEEKS not days

30/30/40 is 2 weeks at 3 pills a day then 1 week at 4 pills a day, lets do some math

3*7 = 21 pills for 2 weeks = 42 pills
then 4*7 = 28 pills, +42 = 70 pills total
then you have 20 pills leftover, you stay at 4 a day and it lasts 5 more days

Are you sure you are ready for this? I can't believe you wanted to run a whole bottle of Mdrol just to use up all the pills... I'm crazy about Superdrol I love it but no one uses a whole bottle, it's excessive shutdown and sides that you just don't understand.

How old are you??
Ughhh!!! Wow. You think he might understand all this esp wanting to run a stack of these.

deadweight

Awards
**** I'm sorry guys I was just confused..I'm gunna run the 6 week bridge that lifting stud gave me..thanks for clearing everything up

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are u, pct, and are you sure you are ready to take something that could mess up your body if you aren't prepared?

Some things you have said have got me wondering to be honest.

deadweight

Awards
im 20 and my pct is post cycle tabs by ids and cell mass to keep the gains and vitamans

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
im 20 and my pct is post cycle tabs by ids and cell mass to keep the gains and vitamans
Are u f*ing serious... Post cycle tabs and cell mass!!!! Ughhhh!!! Obviously u have no idea what ur doing. Plus u are too young to be using aas!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
wat do u suggest
U wait til your older to run aas... Plus do some research about how to run a proper cycle and pct...

But go ahead don't listen and run it but enjoy your rebound boobies!

deadweight

Awards
alright thanks for ur help..wanna know how it goes?

deadweight

Awards
Well let's say I can't get a serm what else can I do..wat if I don't stack..bottom line is i'm running a cycle either way so do me a favor and help me run it the safest way

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well let's say I can't get a serm what else can I do..wat if I don't stack..bottom line is i'm running a cycle either way so do me a favor and help me run it the safest way
Do u not understand? You NEED a SERM! You are the perfect example of why guys your age are told not to use aas... You have no idea what your doing... You can really screw up your hormones. I don't care if you stack or bridge or whatever... Understand this u need a SERM!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What other stuff are u going to run on cycle and pct?

deadweight

Awards
I told u already...alright ur not helping me anymore thanks for the bridge

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
What other stuff are u going to run on cycle and pct?
Lol just let it go man you've been nice enough offering your advice to this kid and if hes not willing to take it f**k em. He'll learn the hard way I dont know what else needs to be said.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Please enlighten us in to what anabolics u have run before.

It is not my job to plan every single bit of your cycle. It is obvious you have NO idea what you are doing. You didnt even mention running Cycle Support, that why I asked what other supplements you were running during your cycle and PCT.

I told you that you need a serm for PCT, esp for what you plan on running. If not you are risking it.

What are you going to do if you start to get the back pumps SD is notorious for?

What happens if you start to develop gyno on cycle. what you going to do?

Why would you use just an AI for SD PCT when this combo is notorious for producing rebound gyno?

What happens when you come off cycle and cant get your d*ck hard or have no sex drive?

You are so out of your element. What you need to do is spend time reading through other logs and trolling the PCT section to learn how to properly run aas so you dont end up screwing yourself up.

deadweight

Awards
Thanks for everything guys..wil post before and after pics..wish me luck I guess

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I can say is wow. Please do A LOT more research before you do something stupid.

deadweight

Awards
I decided I'm only running a 4 week cycle of m-drol if that calms u down...prob not

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided I'm only running a 4 week cycle of m-drol if that calms u down...prob not
No it won't because it is considered the strongest DS out there with some of the harshest sides and you haven't mentioned cycle support.