EPI

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
My buddy has been on epi for about 5 weeks and has gained 13lbs hes wondering could he push it for another 3 weeks?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WAS THIS A STRAIGHT RUN OR A PULSE?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From a bunch of threads on this cite, most people stop between 4-6 weeks due to sides and what not. I did however find on person run for 8 straight weeks with proper complementary supps. Most of the 8 week threads on here look like they were pulsed. I know that really isnt helping you out. I just decided to do the home work because Im planning an Epi run soon.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
From a bunch of threads on this cite, most people stop between 4-6 weeks due to sides and what not. I did however find on person run for 8 straight weeks with proper complementary supps. Most of the 8 week threads on here look like they were pulsed. I know that really isnt helping you out. I just decided to do the home work because Im planning an Epi run soon.
what are your goals??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well my goals are alot different than alot of dudes on here. Im a solid 240-250. Depending on the day,(Endomorph). But I was 320 at one time. I got down to about 220 then hit the heavy weights. Oh yeah im 6 feet tall. Nothing special. But im getting ready for a kind of super cut/recomposition. I recently stopped drinking. I feel if I stop for at least a few months I can obtain my goals. Im am personally more on track than ever in my life, so that goes without sayin, anything is possible. I do love to drink on the occassion but feel if I commit myself. Then I will be a new man by new years!!!@!

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen this pulse cycle before, suppose to be from Dr, D.

o No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days):

Wk 1/2: ON
Wk 3/4: Off
Wk 5/6: On