bridge to keep superdrol gains

torres278

Awards
ok so my buddy told me the best ways to keep superdrol gains is to bridge to a milder prohormone/oral such as tren xtreme or epistane? any ideas? BTW my PCT consists of nolva, 6oxo, and jacked

dpfisher

That sounds like a bad idea. The superdrol alone will already shut you down and set you up for big sides, then you aren't entering PCT right after? Bridging methyls is in my opinion stupid and the only way I could see it ever making any kind of sense at all is bridging INTO superdrol then PCT right after superdrol. And that would be for if superdrol wasn't enough for you by itself, not if you were worried about keeping the gains.

Scratch all that and F off you shouldn't be messing with that stuff anyway. I'm not some guy selling it worried about my liability either. People tell you don't use it because there's a reason.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98246-supps-teen-help.html

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm bridging mine to P-Plex for 4 weeks. I gotta post here somewhere just recently about it (p-plex to m-drol bridge) and have gotten some really good reasons for doing a bridge...I'm excited to get it started!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a bad idea. The superdrol alone will already shut you down and set you up for big sides, then you aren't entering PCT right after? Bridging methyls is in my opinion stupid and the only way I could see it ever making any kind of sense at all is bridging INTO superdrol then PCT right after superdrol. And that would be for if superdrol wasn't enough for you by itself, not if you were worried about keeping the gains.

Scratch all that and F off you shouldn't be messing with that stuff anyway. I'm not some guy selling it worried about my liability either. People tell you don't use it because there's a reason.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98246-supps-teen-help.html

I do not see your point here. I think it makes sense to run SD bridged into something or as a kickstart (like I did for my phera cycle). I think the kickstart is the best idea so it lets both chemicals build. Now this should not be used by people that have run only a few cycles but definately experienced users due to the sides.

My cycle was:
SD: 10/20/20/20
Phera: 20/20/30/30/40/40

great cycle with 20lbs gained and maintained all 20 2 weeks into PCT.

The problem with SD is that the gains come quick... how can your body adapt to this massive change in 3 weeks? IT CAN'T. Thats why so many struggle to keep gains after running SD even with great PCT.

The idea behind the kickstart is to really make the gains at the start... and either give the body a few wks to adapt and add maybe a few more lbs slowly or make the quick gains and recomp some holding the gained weight but loosing some fat.

I think phera would do the best for bulking and epi would be nice if you wanted to use the other wks to recomp.

I do not see a problem running sd and epi like this:
sd: 10/20/20
epi: 20/20/30/40/40-50/40-50

But like I said this is for experienced, not newbies.

dpfisher

Well you guys obviously have the experience where I don't, and I certainly don't want to sound like I'm not aware of that, but I just feel like frontloading with particularly strong substances is upping the risks and the duration of shutdown when you can have the same gains if you just wait a few more weeks, and you won't be shut down so hard for so long. You do make an interesting point about having time to adapt to it though.

I think it's fairly easy to tell I'm the type that is willing to sacrifice some to err on the side of caution.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think either way is fine and i see both points. personally i like to end with something strong. in the case of PP or SD to end with, i don't think it really matters, both are so strong. in the case of epi, hdrol or something like that, i like to end with SD cause most things after SD don't feel like much, except in the case of something just as strong

torres278

Awards
hmm so how about prime, nolva, and 6oxo? i heard great things about prime

dpfisher

You don't need nolva or 6-oxo for prime, and it won't ruin your body's natural hormone production. Prime would be a decent choice for you to take.

I gather you really just don't understand how dangerous some of these things like superdrol are. There's a lot of bad information out there, it's pretty easy to convince yourself that these products are harmless or the claims of danger are played up. Yeah I admit you almost certainly wouldn't DIE from taking superdrol as a teen, but you would likely regret it the rest of your life due to the other side effects.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well you guys obviously have the experience where I don't, and I certainly don't want to sound like I'm not aware of that, but I just feel like frontloading with particularly strong substances is upping the risks and the duration of shutdown when you can have the same gains if you just wait a few more weeks, and you won't be shut down so hard for so long. You do make an interesting point about having time to adapt to it though.

I think it's fairly easy to tell I'm the type that is willing to sacrifice some to err on the side of caution.
It's all about adaptation...
First run with SD gained a crap load in 3.5 wks... Pct kept a decent amount but should have been more and my pct was very solid.
This past run kicked off with mdrol to 6 wk phera, gained 20lbs and really haven't lost a pound in pct and starting wk3.

I just don't understandh ow people claim to gain 15-20lbs on sd and keep it all in pct when there cycle was 3-4 wks.

I think u could front load sd with epi. Even hdrol or pmag due to lag in kickin time... All three would gain some serious lbs at the start and allow u to recomp at the end.