CEL pro hormones discontinued...yes im serious.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex

2. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    A whole page of idiocy, good job killing this thread
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mredn1 View Post
    The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex
    serious stuff right there... wasnt it RAGE that had that aswell? or am i mistaken?

4. Quote Originally Posted by mredn1 View Post
    The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex
    huh? You just named the same exact thing twice.

madol = pplex.

Which is funny we see this stuff around because it was banned June 24, 2008.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. $$$$
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. 1st: the two "men" arguing on this thread have successfully demonstrated their intelligence
    2nd: look around and you might just find m-drol... i did! shipped yesterday!
  7. Yuppp...

I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today 25 bucks a pop...ill take it

8. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today 25 bucks a pop...ill take it
    ha ha! part of me is tempted to go crazy and buy tons of supplies, but seeing as how 2 cycles a year is plenty... i think im good. wouldnt mind finding some originals and not clones but that wont happen

Similar Forum Threads

1. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM
  2. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. 3-AD discontinued
    By matthias7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:13 PM