CEL pro hormones discontinued...yes im serious.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Company News:

"July 19th, 2009: Xtren will be discontinued effective August 1st, 2009
Effective Immediatly: Mdrol and Pplex have been discontinued"

check their company website.

:cussing:

i swear this is p!ssing the h4ll off!!

are you kidding me??!

D@nm it!:aargh4:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
guess their wont be anu discussions about bunk mdrol now lol lol lol. Hey this was bound to happen people. I never liked the fact kids could buy steroids. Not F'n cool by any standard

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wait so ur saying all mdrol is now bunk? i've been seeing a lot of threads in regardrs to certain batches etc... but are they all now garbage or they'l just cease production period.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Good thing other companies are still going strong.....for now :nana:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont have any issue?with CEL MDROL, however it seemed to be a hot topic on here lately if certain batches were good or whatever. I was jus makim a funny bro

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
A member ,unrealmachine, is supposed to be putting that to rest for good. I don't blame him, I'm sick of hearing about it and I would like to get down to the bottom of it for sure. The guy knows what he's doing so im gonna trust what he reports back with about it. He'll be logging it so I suggest everyone subscribe, I forgot the name but look for it on here with recent threads

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
A member ,unrealmachine, is supposed to be putting that to rest for good. I don't blame him, I'm sick of hearing about it and I would like to get down to the bottom of it for sure. The guy knows what he's doing so im gonna trust what he reports back with about it. He'll be logging it so I suggest everyone subscribe, I forgot the name but look for it on here with recent threads

Thread name is:

Mdrol Batch 092107 mini-log

Look for it, his crazy @ss is gonna start at 40mg,lol, to see if it's legit, I'm real curious to see what happens with it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's a real scientific approach.
Thread name is:

Look for it, his crazy @ss is gonna start at 40mg,lol, to see if it's legit, I'm real curious to see what happens with it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A 3rd part test for starters. Unreal is a very smart guy in regards and relation to steroids; however, popping 40mg of a known hepatotoxic substance just to see if it is bunk is a bit irrational, in my opinion. I hope, for his sake, that it is indeed bunk.
ha, well dude if you have a better idea.......????.........

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
A 3rd part test for starters. Unreal is a very smart guy in regards and relation to steroids; however, popping 40mg of a known hepatotoxic substance just to see if it is bunk is a bit irrational, in my opinion. I hope, for his sake, that it is indeed bunk.

i agree, i am concerned for the dudes health also but i mean its his decision and HE'S willing to do it, im sure he understands the dangers of what he's about to do but he claims that his body reacts well to 40mg so i dont know.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or it could just be way under dosed caps, and magically things work when you are popping the proverbial **** load. Where is the assay stating all the stats on the batch?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Original SD testers went up to 40mg I think some even tried 50mg

If i go through the rest of the damn bottle it'll only be like 2 weeks, having run 10/20/20/30 twice before I think i can handle 40/40. That's making the assumption that i'm eating active methyls and I have yet to see any indication of that, day 4 and just popped 20mg, i do 20mg more post-wo.

And i did not want to post about it in this thread because i'm not trying to slander CEL left and right but i felt I needed to address this here.

Also what i need to address is that the overwhelming majority of Mdrol is GOOD product that works great.... As you saw from the FDA testing results it tested fine. However I have found several instances where a group of users gets 0 results from a particular batch and I'm exploring that.

What i'm doing is not the most scientific test but my test works nonetheless because 40mg of SD is so strong that it's just not possible to not feel it, not for me. Worst case scenario, i go 2 weeks at 40mg and feel nothing... People say i'm stupid and i've burned out my receptors and that's why I can't feel it, and what I can do is start popping 40mg of the OTHER superdrol i've got here... And people can say what's legit in the ensuing comparison.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your stoopid unreal! you've burned out your receptors!

hehehehehehe

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
will be an interesting comparison unreal, and i thank you for posting it too for us to all see. i too like CEL but i'm uncomfortable with what could be in my mdrol if its not doing what its supposed to be doing....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thread name is:

I'm not sure if starting at 40mg will alter the results, possible? It's like taking bunk phera...is it bunk or just underdosed for financial/profit reasons

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
will be an interesting comparison unreal, and i thank you for posting it too for us to all see. i too like CEL but i'm uncomfortable with what could be in my mdrol if its not doing what its supposed to be doing....
Or it could be a dosing issue. Ot could just be actual ingredients but just not the label stated amount.

I do not know if the fda testing went into mg per capsule.

If that's the case then at worst, you spent more for less. I'd take that over it being a different substance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who cares. only people that wont be able to use ds anymore are idiots that dont know how to search.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A company I ordered from just had to cancel and refund my order because all the products I ordered were discontinued.
This is not good.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
They just discontinued cynostane

bwrestler31

Awards
I placed my order at NP yesterday and now they no longer have mdrol. WTF!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
who cares. only people that wont be able to use ds anymore are idiots that dont know how to search.
theres more to it than just doing a quick online search... you need to have a trustworthy source preferably a local one who does not sell bunk gear, i think gear is harder to find than recreational drugs!

henryhavoc

Awards
I'm so lucky :) I got a bottle of M-Drol and two bottles of Epistane arriving at my doorstep shortly lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
guess their wont be anu discussions about bunk mdrol now lol lol lol. Hey this was bound to happen people. I never liked the fact kids could buy steroids. Not F'n cool by any standard
I do think PH/DS should have had restricted sales....just high schoolers acted as a catalyst in this issue of the FDA by giving them more wood to put on the fire by being stupid.

JeremyT

Awards
I'm so lucky :) I got a bottle of M-Drol and two bottles of Epistane arriving at my doorstep shortly lol
Sameee. Nutra shipped out my order of a bottle of m-drol, two bottles of h-drol, and a bottle of epi this morning. I knew I would justttt beat the rush.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
theres more to it than just doing a quick online search... you need to have a trustworthy source preferably a local one who does not sell bunk gear, i think gear is harder to find than recreational drugs!
The only reason it is harder, is it is more taboo. Few people use it because it requires thought to use and plan out a cycle. Dedication, and so on.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do think PH/DS should have had restricted sales....just high schoolers acted as a catalyst in this issue of the FDA by giving them more wood to put on the fire by being stupid.
Exactly! Youre a prime example, you gave yourself gyno.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! Youre a prime example, you gave yourself gyno.
I

A: do not have gyno

The 5-6 days of puffiness have passed, and its gone with zero issues. So issue solved...

and

B: took an AI, not a steroid...though its functions have a strong base. AI's have amazing mood elevation for me.

You have followed me through every thread, posting like this...like you are a 12 year old girl who is upset and doesnt like someones hair.... :puppy_dog_eyes:

I mean, its kinda weird your fascinated with me and all...

henryhavoc

Awards
Sameee. Nutra shipped out my order of a bottle of m-drol, two bottles of h-drol, and a bottle of epi this morning. I knew I would justttt beat the rush.
Lol yeah I ordered them at just the right time and they shipped this morning. It's a shame to see all these amazing products go, especially from CEL. I have to tip my hat to them, they were the ONE company that did everything right. No fancy marketing, everything was dosed right, they put batch numbers on their products, and they tested all their stuff. Great business they had!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I

A: do not have gyno

The 5-6 days of puffiness have passed, and its gone with zero issues. So issue solved...

and

B: took an AI, not a steroid...though its functions have a strong base. AI's have amazing mood elevation for me.

You have followed me through every thread, posting like this...like you are a 12 year old girl who is upset and doesnt like someones hair.... :puppy_dog_eyes:

I mean, its kinda weird your fascinated with me and all...

You just say a lot of stupid sh*t thats all.

JeremyT

Awards
Lol yeah I ordered them at just the right time and they shipped this morning. It's a shame to see all these amazing products go, especially from CEL. I have to tip my hat to them, they were the ONE company that did everything right. No fancy marketing, everything was dosed right, they put batch numbers on their products, and they tested all their stuff. Great business they had!
Agreed. They seemed to corner the market for m-drol, and h-drol as well. I knew I had grab some before I couldn't. Happy to be sitting here with a smile instead of kicking myself for not acting.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Be careful, man. This site is sponsored by Nutra, so you may not want to advertise for another E-Merchant. Food for thought.
ha, woops forgot, o sh!T, ill fix it b4 i get kicked off or sumthin

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i dont even see estane or anything for sale on nutra....wtf???

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the ph's have been horded since I first looked at around 4.

henryhavoc

Awards
Nutra got rid of all their PHs a while ago I think...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You just say a lot of stupid sh*t thats all.
So you go around acting like a 12 yr old girl because you dont like what I say? :think:

Man...are you taking estrogen shots?

your opinion is your opinion, and not every one disagrees with mine either.

We walk different paths is all.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you go around acting like a 12 yr old girl because you dont like what I say? :think:

Man...are you taking estrogen shots?

your opinion is your opinion, and not every one disagrees with mine either.

We walk different paths is all.
Estrogen is good for the libido. And your nips. Haha, gotcha.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you seriously have some kinda hard on or something for me... o.0
How about I leave you alone if you stop giving steroid advice since you have never used before. Allegedly. Deal?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How about I leave you alone if you stop giving steroid advice since you have never used before. Allegedly. Deal?
Sry I dont play with ****s. I am straight son. :swordfight:

Your 4th grade harassing antics are only good for a chuckle, but are a bit creepy...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sry I dont play with ****s. I am straight son. :swordfight:

Your 4th grade harassing antics are only good for a chuckle, but are a bit creepy...
FWI many people dose AI's WAY too high, hence gyno. It's easier to do.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
FWI many people dose AI's WAY too high, hence gyno. It's easier to do.
That is seems possible in my sit. But I tried to follow a standard set up. At any rate it all turned out well in the end. Next time I use an AI it will likely be a much weaker version. They seem to work very well for me.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think? Back to the old school ways? Heck, I don't mind it. It's safer for your body (esp liver) anyways.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Both of you stop being douchebags please.
The term is Quad D my friend. Double Dipped Dirty Douchebags. I started calling my friend that awhile back, and well Quad D is just to useful a term.

How can you call yourself straight when you cant even get laid?
been there, done that, crapped myself during pregnancy tests....

Just because I grew up and developed self control is not a bad thing... Honestly if you are that dependent on getting some, you are a lesser man than those who dont "require" it like oxygen.

I agree. Just take a look at your nips.
I look at them..and they are fine...so...it works well, with all ending well is the moral here? Ok!

Question...Do you just like being like a cyber stalker, or do you just enjoy riding certain members nutz and seeing how brown you can get that nose of yours?

henryhavoc

Awards
The term is Quad D my friend. Double Dipped Dirty Douchebags. I started calling my friend that awhile back, and well Quad D is just to useful a term.

been there, done that, crapped myself during pregnancy tests....

Just because I grew up and developed self control is not a bad thing... Honestly if you are that dependent on getting some, you are a lesser man than those who dont "require" it like oxygen.

I look at them..and they are fine...so...it works well, with all ending well is the moral here? Ok!

Question...Do you just like being like a cyber stalker, or do you just enjoy riding certain members nutz and seeing how brown you can get that nose of yours?
Lol @ Quad D.