CEL pro hormones discontinued...yes im serious.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A whole page of idiocy, good job killing this thread

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I am now stupider for reading this **** on the 2nd page. *facepalm

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
anyways.... so cel discontinued their phs eh

i read at bb.com a rumour that its just their US production

wingzors

Awards
Hopefully the new ph cel reps were talking about in the cel forums can still come out and replace the products discontinued

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
anyways.... so cel discontinued their phs eh

i read at bb.com a rumour that its just their US production
Lets not make too big of a deal out of it if they produce it overseas...it will be a very very good thing, but lets not attract too much attention too fast...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they can still produce products (CEL) and sell them in the UK. Our laws have no effect over there. (lucky them)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they can still produce products (CEL) and sell them in the UK. Our laws have no effect over there. (lucky them)
where there is an abundance of freedom, routes of availability will trickle down to the oppressed...

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
ok guys, so what's the next best SD clone in your opinion(s)? MDrol was the only one I've tried so far, dunno what to go with now...

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Everytime I ask about opinions for SD clones people freak out and say "just use the search function", but there's so much conflicting and irrelevant BS when I do a search for superdrol clones. That's why I'm asking you all on this thread. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How about I leave you alone if you stop giving steroid advice since you have never used before. Allegedly. Deal?
DUDE I HAVE TO USE CAPS ON THIS ONE.

UR SO IGNORANT OMG THIS MAKE ME SOOOOOOOOO MAD; I HAVE JUST TODAY HELPED A BUDDY USE HIS FIRST INSULIN SHOT AND GUESS WHAT I NEVER USED SLIN. KNOWLEDGE IS SOMETHING INSIDE ONE'S HEAD. JUST BECUASE HE HAS NEVER USED (WHICH IS SMART CLAP CLAP STAY AWAY FROM THEM FOR A WHILE ITS A GREAT!!!!!! CHOICE TO WAIT) THEM DOSENT NOT MEAN HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE SENE HIS POST AND HE PAID HIS DUES ON HERE. :saroll:

mredn1

Awards
The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex
serious stuff right there... wasnt it RAGE that had that aswell? or am i mistaken?:popworm:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huh? You just named the same exact thing twice.

madol = pplex.

Which is funny we see this stuff around because it was banned June 24, 2008.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
$$$$

dustin06MR

Awards
1st: the two "men" arguing on this thread have successfully demonstrated their intelligence
2nd: look around and you might just find m-drol... i did! shipped yesterday!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Yuppp...

I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today :) 25 bucks a pop...ill take it :)

dustin06MR

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today :) 25 bucks a pop...ill take it :)
ha ha! part of me is tempted to go crazy and buy tons of supplies, but seeing as how 2 cycles a year is plenty... i think im good. wouldnt mind finding some originals and not clones but that wont happen