CEL pro hormones discontinued...yes im serious.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Estrogen is good for the libido. And your nips. Haha, gotcha.
    you seriously have some kinda hard on or something for me... o.0

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    you seriously have some kinda hard on or something for me... o.0
    How about I leave you alone if you stop giving steroid advice since you have never used before. Allegedly. Deal?

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    How about I leave you alone if you stop giving steroid advice since you have never used before. Allegedly. Deal?
    Sry I dont play with ****s. I am straight son.

Your 4th grade harassing antics are only good for a chuckle, but are a bit creepy...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

Your 4th grade harassing antics are only good for a chuckle, but are a bit creepy...
    FWI many people dose AI's WAY too high, hence gyno. It's easier to do.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    FWI many people dose AI's WAY too high, hence gyno. It's easier to do.
    That is seems possible in my sit. But I tried to follow a standard set up. At any rate it all turned out well in the end. Next time I use an AI it will likely be a much weaker version. They seem to work very well for me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    How can you call yourself straight when you cant even get laid?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    They seem to work very well for me.
    I agree. Just take a look at your nips.

7. Both of you stop being douchebags please.

8. So what do you guys think? Back to the old school ways? Heck, I don't mind it. It's safer for your body (esp liver) anyways.

9. Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    Both of you stop being douchebags please.
    The term is Quad D my friend. Double Dipped Dirty Douchebags. I started calling my friend that awhile back, and well Quad D is just to useful a term.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    How can you call yourself straight when you cant even get laid?
    been there, done that, crapped myself during pregnancy tests....

Just because I grew up and developed self control is not a bad thing... Honestly if you are that dependent on getting some, you are a lesser man than those who dont "require" it like oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post

I agree. Just take a look at your nips.
    I look at them..and they are fine...so...it works well, with all ending well is the moral here? Ok!

Question...Do you just like being like a cyber stalker, or do you just enjoy riding certain members nutz and seeing how brown you can get that nose of yours?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    The term is Quad D my friend. Double Dipped Dirty Douchebags. I started calling my friend that awhile back, and well Quad D is just to useful a term.

been there, done that, crapped myself during pregnancy tests....

Just because I grew up and developed self control is not a bad thing... Honestly if you are that dependent on getting some, you are a lesser man than those who dont "require" it like oxygen.

I look at them..and they are fine...so...it works well, with all ending well is the moral here? Ok!

Question...Do you just like being like a cyber stalker, or do you just enjoy riding certain members nutz and seeing how brown you can get that nose of yours?
    Lol @ Quad D.

11. A whole page of idiocy, good job killing this thread
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

12. I am now stupider for reading this **** on the 2nd page. *facepalm

13. anyways.... so cel discontinued their phs eh

i read at bb.com a rumour that its just their US production

14. Hopefully the new ph cel reps were talking about in the cel forums can still come out and replace the products discontinued

15. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    anyways.... so cel discontinued their phs eh

i read at bb.com a rumour that its just their US production
    Lets not make too big of a deal out of it if they produce it overseas...it will be a very very good thing, but lets not attract too much attention too fast...

16. I'm sure they can still produce products (CEL) and sell them in the UK. Our laws have no effect over there. (lucky them)

17. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    I'm sure they can still produce products (CEL) and sell them in the UK. Our laws have no effect over there. (lucky them)
    where there is an abundance of freedom, routes of availability will trickle down to the oppressed...

18. ok guys, so what's the next best SD clone in your opinion(s)? MDrol was the only one I've tried so far, dunno what to go with now...

19. Everytime I ask about opinions for SD clones people freak out and say "just use the search function", but there's so much conflicting and irrelevant BS when I do a search for superdrol clones. That's why I'm asking you all on this thread. Thanks in advance for your replies.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    DUDE I HAVE TO USE CAPS ON THIS ONE.

UR SO IGNORANT OMG THIS MAKE ME SOOOOOOOOO MAD; I HAVE JUST TODAY HELPED A BUDDY USE HIS FIRST INSULIN SHOT AND GUESS WHAT I NEVER USED SLIN. KNOWLEDGE IS SOMETHING INSIDE ONE'S HEAD. JUST BECUASE HE HAS NEVER USED (WHICH IS SMART CLAP CLAP STAY AWAY FROM THEM FOR A WHILE ITS A GREAT!!!!!! CHOICE TO WAIT) THEM DOSENT NOT MEAN HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE SENE HIS POST AND HE PAID HIS DUES ON HERE.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

21. The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex

22. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    A whole page of idiocy, good job killing this thread

23. Quote Originally Posted by mredn1 View Post
    The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex
    serious stuff right there... wasnt it RAGE that had that aswell? or am i mistaken?

24. Quote Originally Posted by mredn1 View Post
    The new forged line is good but its not just sd. They have one stacked with madol and one withe pplex
    huh? You just named the same exact thing twice.

madol = pplex.

Which is funny we see this stuff around because it was banned June 24, 2008.
    The Historic PES Legend

25. $$$$
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

26. 1st: the two "men" arguing on this thread have successfully demonstrated their intelligence
    2nd: look around and you might just find m-drol... i did! shipped yesterday!
  27. Yuppp...

I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today 25 bucks a pop...ill take it

28. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    I just got 2 bottles of Mdrol and 4 bottles of Hdrol delivered today 25 bucks a pop...ill take it
    ha ha! part of me is tempted to go crazy and buy tons of supplies, but seeing as how 2 cycles a year is plenty... i think im good. wouldnt mind finding some originals and not clones but that wont happen

Similar Forum Threads

1. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
  2. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  3. 3-AD discontinued
    By matthias7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:13 PM