test lvl question and feedbackloop

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
When you take a designer and lets use havoc for example. After a normal 4 week cycle. If you are shutdown. end cycle and don't take anything. If you dont get gyno or anything. Will your body get back into shape without pct supps? Does your test recover and set back into ratio with estrogen?

I am a strong advocate for a solid ptc. Just curious

alexsc29654

Awards
Im kinda new at this myself, but from what i have read if it does all the gains you made will be lost. Not to mention wouldnt want to risk the wee willly wick health.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
When you take a designer and lets use havoc for example. After a normal 4 week cycle. If you are shutdown. end cycle and don't take anything. If you dont get gyno or anything. Will your body get back into shape without pct supps? Does your test recover and set back into ratio with estrogen?

I am a strong advocate for a solid ptc. Just curious
First, your androgen saturation would cause chemoreceptors to signal a production of estrogen (typically) to keep a ratio with androgen saturation. Eventually, after the 'havoc' one was taking is completely broken down and unbound to androgen receptors, your body then would begin producing testosterone at a very slow rate. I kept it simple, hopefully you got what you needed from it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey brother good info but I think he was wanting to know if his test levels would naturally eventually get back up to the levels he was at before the Havoc cycle.

First, your androgen saturation would cause chemoreceptors to signal a production of estrogen (typically) to keep a ratio with androgen saturation. Eventually, after the 'havoc' one was taking is completely broken down and unbound to androgen receptors, your body then would begin producing testosterone at a very slow rate. I kept it simple, hopefully you got what you needed from it.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother good info but I think he was wanting to know if his test levels would naturally eventually get back up to the levels he was at before the Havoc cycle.
Must have missed that, sorry. Typically, they should. However, everyone is different (i.e. some will not produce test at all, some will fully recover, some may have low test).

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
got ya lol that's a broad answer but thanks much. was just curious on how the htpa got back to homeostasis.

Would taking ATD suppress the estrogen enough to kick start T increase?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 10
Post Cycle Therapy 4