DESIGNERS AND SHUT DOWN

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

The impact that some of these designers have on the endocrine system seems to vary depending on how strong they are.

Can anyone tell me those designers which take longer to cause shut down and those that can cause shut down say in a couple of weeks.

thanks

MrZ

Awards
Mega fast: M1T

Fast: Superdrol, Phera, Trenproducts, X-mass .......

Medium: Epi(gr8 varriations), The One?

Rather slow: H-drol, fura, prostan, Bold

Just a few and offcourse its dose-dependent with huge individual varriations

Z

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Mega fast: M1T

Fast: Superdrol, Phera, Trenproducts, X-mass .......

Medium: Epi(gr8 varriations), The One?

Rather slow: H-drol, fura, prostan, Bold

Just a few and offcourse its dose-dependent with huge individual varriations

Z
Thanks

I take it that H drol etc take longer to get the gains because of that , or is that not the case?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
The reps claim The One has minimal shutdown

MrZ

Awards
The reps claim The One has minimal shutdown
Thats why I put the ? there because im not sure. But with the claimed results I have a hard time writing it of as mild at this point. Same goes for protodrol.

Z

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I saw a log on M1T that showed he was completely shut down by day 3. Superdrol felt the same too.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
It varies by individual, support sups, age, diet, you name it. I ran a 4 week stack this summer of an Epi clone and a "moderate" methyl with no effects of shutdown til the end of week three. One week in to PCT I was ball of raging hormones again. And I'll be 41 in Oct. Right now I'm running 2a 17a Methadrol @ 30 mg only on days I lift (4 days a week, work is busy) and am horny as H*#L! after 4 weeks. My poor GF is 24 and she can't keep up, lol. I have noticed that this stuff is making me break out in a few extra zits.

JRMac369

Awards
So would it be ok to take an epi/tren in the same fashion? Only on days I lift?