Does the prostate return to normal size post cycle

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
After a PH cycle that effects the prostate thru dht or high estrogen. Does te prostate return to normal size or is it enlarged forever?

brockles

brockles

Awards
Would also like to know. Possibly it is like muscles/ left ventricle of the heart in being that it is also a muscle and the steroid use causes hypertrophy which can go back to normal. Iv read that the left ventricle CAN return to normal size but sometimes doesn't.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may. depends on genetics. most likely if your healthy, and not pre conditioned for it, you should be fine. best to go to your doctor and find out.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is there a test to see if im pre cond to it? thinking about phera run in next mth or so

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there a test to see if im pre cond to it? thinking about phera run in next mth or so
i dont know if there is a test to see if you are pre conditioned to it, but there is a test to see the shape your prostate is in now, and im sure you could determine if steroids are okay for you from that.

also, has anyone in your family ever had prostate issues before? gramps, dad, etc...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
dad i think. gramps dont think so. As long as it returns post cycle

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
dad i think. gramps dont think so. As long as it returns post cycle
Damn, what's this about left ventricle and prostate? My dad who's 77 yrs just got diagnosed with prostate cancer. I've never heard this stuff b4. On a SPAWN pulse right now.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
spawn wont do it i dont think Phera leads to increase dht thats y im asking

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's the increase in androgens that can make something non existent, a problem, and then once it's started, most likely will be difficult to stop. I would go to your doctor and have them take a sample of your blood so you can know how at risk you are.

the increase in androgens from phera may start up something that the dht from your natural test will keep going.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, prostate issues are common on cycles with high androgenic activity. Use Saw Palmetto dosed fairly strong 2 weeks prior, and on cycle, and you should be fine. If you prostate swells on-cycle, it should return to normal afterwards. I've never spoke with anyone whos had an enlarged prostate thats lasted after the cycle. I think its a common issue on cycle, hence why all these epi-for-dummies, superdrol-for-dummies, etc FAQ's discuss using Saw Palmetto.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
exactly what i was reading the other night. what about for hair loss. I was thinking rogain while on maby with azailc acid

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, prostate issues are common on cycles with high androgenic activity. Use Saw Palmetto dosed fairly strong 2 weeks prior, and on cycle, and you should be fine. If you prostate swells on-cycle, it should return to normal afterwards. I've never spoke with anyone whos had an enlarged prostate thats lasted after the cycle. I think its a common issue on cycle, hence why all these epi-for-dummies, superdrol-for-dummies, etc FAQ's discuss using Saw Palmetto.
Could this be why I have to PEE 2-3 times in the middle of the night where this never happened b4? What about this left ventricle comment? Sounds serious!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
spawn pulse is a great stack. spawn is 19-nor and epi. I never had problems with prostate with that cycle. but everyone is different.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
stick with higher anabolic:androgenic compounds. Epithio's are very anabolic and minimally androgenic, although they are known to induce hairloss. Pplex is pretty androgenic and will cause more of these sides.

Any hairloss, prostate, or any androgenic/dht type side effects should return to normal when your body returns to baseline. I wouldn't worry to much about these things considering a PH cycle is only 4-6 weeks. Your not going to go bald.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
the only Epithio's is epistane? I gained alot of strength but not weight while on just epi. Also got nipple sensitivity on last few days of the cycle