Can anyone give an advise for anabolic use

Ngombe7

Awards
Hi evryone! I'm 21 yo and I've been involved in weight lifting for now one year. Im looking for something that cpould just explosed my muscle size!!! I'm not looking for something to give me strenght or stamina!!! I've got quite a good stamina and strenght but what I need is just to increase my muscle size drastically!!! Thank you for all your help!!!
PS; I've never tried something before I don't know about anabolic use or anything like that!!! Thank you!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
research which compounds to use, how to use them, what to dose them, what PCT is etc.....then come back here with questions. while this is a board for information, we're not here to spoon feed ppl who do NO research of their own

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Hi evryone! I'm 21 yo and I've been involved in weight lifting for now one year. Im looking for something that cpould just explosed my muscle size!!! I'm not looking for something to give me strenght or stamina!!! I've got quite a good stamina and strenght but what I need is just to increase my muscle size drastically!!! Thank you for all your help!!!
PS; I've never tried something before I don't know about anabolic use or anything like that!!! Thank you!
If you want sheer mass, Anadrol and Test will Balloon you up like nothing else.

Anadrol seems to work much better for you younger guys. I gained a lot of fat on it, which i contribute to my age and metabolism.

Just make sure you use Nolva while on the 'Drol

If you want to stay somewhat lean, run some Tren and 25 mcg's of T3 with it. You'll still gain insane mass.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
If you want sheer mass, Anadrol and Test will Balloon you up like nothing else.

Anadrol seems to work much better for you younger guys. I gained a lot of fat on it, which i contribute to my age and metabolism.

Just make sure you use Nolva while on the 'Drol

If you want to stay somewhat lean, run some Tren and 25 mcg's of T3 with it. You'll still gain insane mass.
yea give those narcs there info!

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
try mass fx. and nos your a scumbag. this kid is asking for help. according to your stats 5 feet and 10 inches and like 210 lbs you have no bragging rights. nos try posting back when you are built better than a volleyball player.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yea give those narcs there info!
Lame post dude, you actually think that narcs are going thru posts trying to connect IP adresses to people to actually bust. You didnt really think about this post did you, do you realize the amount of revenue that would take to implement. its totally not worht it, and this post would be better posted under the "pix of your stash" thread. its just like all the narcs knocking down my door for having a marijuana card and buying at clinics.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Lame post dude, you actually think that narcs are going thru posts trying to connect IP adresses to people to actually bust. You didnt really think about this post did you, do you realize the amount of revenue that would take to implement. its totally not worht it, and this post would be better posted under the "pix of your stash" thread. its just like all the narcs knocking down my door for having a marijuana card and buying at clinics.
you have no idea what's going on in the private sector do you? you do not need to answer that.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
what ever theres still no reason to be paranoid.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
try mass fx. and nos your a scumbag. this kid is asking for help. according to your stats 5 feet and 10 inches and like 210 lbs you have no bragging rights. nos try posting back when you are built better than a volleyball player.
stick around this board and u too will get sick of these stupid a$$ post with ppl begging to be spoon fed. sorry u have small man's complex, but pull the stick out of ur a$$ and realize this guy has been training for ONE YEAR and wants to use gear.

PS, if i was a volleyball player id be 6'5 170lbs.....GOOD ONE!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your still small nos
these are some pretty big words coming from an anonomous face on the board...why dont you post some pics of your hyoogness so we can all be impressed. And Nos is 100% right, with all the access to information on the web this guy has plenty of oppourtunity to get the basics down. Then he can start posting some relevant questions.....not "i dont know anything about steroids can you guys please spoon feed me everything i need to know."