Can someone give a recipe to homebrew 4ad base.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
A long time ago I saw someone mention that they were working with this and that when they figured out the best method it would be posted. However I have yet to see the recipe and am very interested in this.

jamesbrosky

Awards
I dunno if this helps but............
I was planning on doing 4adcyp at 3%ba 15%bb for a hopeful 200mg/ml
Ill let ya know when it gets here

Jason161

Awards
A long time ago I saw someone mention that they were working with this and that when they figured out the best method it would be posted. However I have yet to see the recipe and am very interested in this.
I wouldnt use any base unless it was in a transdermal, so im assuming thats what you mean. You can buy some tgel from PN.net and maybe add some DMSO, and it should work fine. Or buy from 4Aderm from 1fast400.com..
1fast400 has the 4ad base powder too. I dunno what else you mean by recepie, its fairly simple, mix into gel and thats it..

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well I did see on animals board that they have 4ad no ester at 75mg per ml. There is no way I would buy it like that though if I can make it myself. So I was assuming that the base would be injectable just every day injects. I want a faster acting injectable then say a cyp and a base should be fast. Right? I know that there is a pain issue with injecting the 1-test base but the 4-ad from what I have read should work. If I am incorrect I would love to know before I make a stupid mistake this will be my first injectable cycle.