Recomping Need Cycle Assistance

P

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Greetings all. Came off a 12 week cycle going off two months now and lost some strength and some weight most of my measurements are about the same so I think the few lbs I lost was water weight maybe a some muscle mass. I'm around 202-205 now I have had cycles including Epistane, BOLD 200/SD/Tren, 3AD, Dymethazine, Testosterone Enanthate, H-Drol. So i know how I react to a lot of anabolics.

I just started taking Lipo 6 Black with the thyroid control. I'm running 6oxo, Lipo 6 BC+EAA, whey/casein proteins. Multi.

I was considering the following The One, Havoc, Furazadrol. I respond pretty well with minimal sides maybe some acne and hair shedding. Don't get back pumps, rage, loss of libido, lethargy even on some of the heavier compounds.

What I want to know is when should I start, what dosage, and what supports would be good for an optimal cycle.

I'll prob be taking 300+g of protein and cycling between 50-200g of complex carbs daily and about 80-100g of healthy fats.

I feel I have a good start just want some suggestions and advise.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the diet is good, you must know to do a lot of cardio as well. Does the lipo 6 have ephedra? Some type of powerful fat burner will be a necessary addition to a good recomp stack.

As for the anabolics, do you want to stack TO, Havoc and Fura?? Furazadrol requires so much it's not very cost effective. IMO for a recomp stack Hdrol with Havoc and work your ass off with cardio.

P

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
na just one hormone. Depending on the hormone I'd take necessary supporting supps etc. As wierd as this sounds the new Mass Tabs have liver support, libido support and lipid support all in one but not sure how well mass tabs would do during a recomp.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
What bodyfat % are u at and where do u want to end up at??

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
im almost in the same boat as u. I finished a bulk over summer gained 15 lbs and not all of it was muscle. So after the bulk i was at 13% BF. I started Doing HIIT 3/4 times a week fasted in the mornings, while keeping to my four day split. I also started ECA Stack about a week and a half ago.

What Im trying to say is why not start your recomp as Natty as poss. and then once you get 11-10% or so you can start an anabolic to really hit those single digits. Just my .02