Four Methyl Cycle "H-drol, M-drol, Epistane, Mass Tabs"

Montana Gun

Awards
In about a weeks time I'm starting a cycle of H-drol, M-drol, Epistane, and the new Mass Tabs. I know Epistane isn't a methyl but it seems like an appropriate title. anyways. I'm dosing all of them at the recommended dosages. It's going to be a four week cycle followed up by reversitol as my PCT. I've done two cycles before, both three methyls "dbol/spawn "trenadrol,epsiatne", and Testanate 50". So i wanted to step it up with a four methyl cycle and see what my gains are gunna look like. I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle for liver support. The last cycle of dbol and spawn that i posted on here was meant with a lot of malice. But i got 35 pounds of gains off it and i have yet to die. So I'm just gunna post updates through out my cycle. I'm dedicating this cycle to Big Ray Sausage because we are both Alpha Male Mother ****ers.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In about a weeks time I'm starting a cycle of H-drol, M-drol, Epistane, and the new Mass Tabs. I know Epistane isn't a methyl but it seems like an appropriate title. anyways. I'm dosing all of them at the recommended dosages. It's going to be a four week cycle followed up by reversitol as my PCT. I've done two cycles before, both three methyls "dbol/spawn "trenadrol,epsiatne", and Testanate 50". So i wanted to step it up with a four methyl cycle and see what my gains are gunna look like. I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle for liver support. The last cycle of dbol and spawn that i posted on here was meant with a lot of malice. But i got 35 pounds of gains off it and i have yet to die. So I'm just gunna post updates through out my cycle. I'm dedicating this cycle to Big Ray Sausage because we are both Alpha Male Mother ****ers.
how long have you taken off between these cycles?

why are you only running reversitol for pct?

how old are you?

Montana Gun

Awards
Last cycle was last year sometime. and the one before that was two months before my second. I'm aware reversitol only is pretty weak but its all i have access to right now. and i'm 18.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know Epistane isn't a methyl but it seems like an appropriate title.
ORLY???

I usually do more research before throwing a compound into my cycle... especially if you're tossing it into a stack like that, wtf man.

Montana Gun

Awards
I've done the research brosky. I hear good things about it. So i threw it in. the last two PCT's i used were PCT Tabs from IDS and they didn't thrill me so i'm looking for something else.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Last cycle was last year sometime. and the one before that was two months before my second. I'm aware reversitol only is pretty weak but its all i have access to right now. and i'm 18.
Ugh... Your joking right?

Montana Gun

Awards
Joking?!? Alpha Males don't joke my friend.

Montana Gun

Awards
A non alpha male would have that mentality.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
lmao. is this kid for reals? zero v has my vote. quadruple the doses, and do humanity a favor.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this "alpha male" is ridulous. Def was a good laugh though.

Do u have anything else on hand u can add? Whatever u have in ur stash just use it all. I mean if 1 is good 8 must be even better with no sides!

Montana Gun

Awards
One of the worst cycles I've ever seen. your an alpha male that will be bone thin after a month in the hospital due to liver failure seeing as you will toss my opinion out the window he's what you do double the milk thistle intake. Lower the hdrol by one get some nolvadex or clomid because if you are an alpha male you will have acess to these
well at least you had some decent input. i will see what i can do.

Montana Gun

Awards
Non Alpha males can hate all they want. But true alpha males dont listen to what any ***** non alpha male says.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Non Alpha males can hate all they want. But true alpha males dont listen to what any ***** non alpha male says.
Male? I don’t think you can be considered a male till your balls drop kid. Stop what you’re doing right now and go see a doctor and hope that your last couple of cycle's with improper PCT has not made it impossible for you to have kids. wait for your 21st birthday when you can grow some hair on your sack and chest and can be considered a man, and then come back to this site for some info. Till then do your self a favor and stay in school .

Montana Gun

Awards
I have decided you are jealous of my genetics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

this is epistane. a methyl steroid.

mass tabs, all we know, they call it stenbolone. which if it's what it says it is, it is methylated.

anyhow, if this is for real, good luck. eat lots of protein, lots.

I think you'll need more than reversitol for pct, atleast reversitol plus nolvadex. and dont forget to detox your liver post cycle.

keep us informed.:bling:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you must really hate your liver!!!! you should never combine multiple methyl in your cycle.... I would NOT recommend such cycle.... try one at a time or maybe 2 but not all of them!
you should get some good results but at what cost?

best of luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must really hate your liver!!!! you should never combine multiple methyl in your cycle.... I would NOT recommend such cycle.... try one at a time or maybe 2 but not all of them!
you should get some good results but at what cost?

best of luck!
I think he's just gonna feel like ****, and end up cutting the cycle short. but i wish him the best of luck.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you should throw sum EQ-PLEX, and Xtren in there, oh sh it i forgot toss in sum P-PLEX too, and add sum formestane for PCT then you will be running the entire CEL product line. ALPHA MALES GO ALL OR NOTHING, AND ALPHA MALES LIVE TO BE ABOUT 25 HAHAHAHAHA

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
"I'm dedicating this cycle to Big Ray Sausage because we are both Alpha Male Mother ****ers."

i think he posted proof in his first post that this was a joke but i laughed so hard when i skimmed this. funny ish.

let me get some blood taken from u on cycle so i can just put it in me and get mad gains. im sure it will be so saturated that even a pint will make me blow up.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Is it me or did Brucie just jump out of GTA 4 and get on AM?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yo Montana!! Can i get a ticket to your funeral so I can come and bang some of your Hot alpha female relatives???

Montana Gun

Awards
An alpha does not listen to the **** you non alphas are spewing. you are all sub human. My superior genetics put yours to shame. And if i do die from liver damage ill be repping ALPHA MOTHER****ER 4 LIFE all the way to my grave because I'm alpha like that. So all you no Alphas. You do not have a spot on this thread.

- Alpha4Life

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you have such good genetics how some you need to take 4 methyl's in your cycle.... something dont add up... :think: or we have a pusssy hiding behind the words alpha male! :afro:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA that ALPHA is gonna meet his OMEGA. Hey while your running that cycle dont forget your MUSCLETECH, cant get big without that stuff.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
An alpha does not listen to the **** you non alphas are spewing. you are all sub human. My superior genetics put yours to shame. And if i do die from liver damage ill be repping ALPHA MOTHER****ER 4 LIFE all the way to my grave because I'm alpha like that. So all you no Alphas. You do not have a spot on this thread.

- Alpha4Life
whats funny is this kid has to keep telling everyone that he thinks he is an alpha male to help him sleep. must have a small c ock or something?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
hahah!!! funniest thread ever, this kid should stack Xtren in there too and then add some Anadrol and M1T to get really SWOOOLE!

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
lmao either the stupidest kid alive or someone is have allot of fun f*ing with us.

quakebks

Awards
even if he's just f**king with us, i cant stand why people gang up on people on this site. i mean yea this is some stupid s**t thats for sure but who cares, its his body. I mean yea his liver is probably not going to like him very much after this but some people get a little caried away with the liver thing. if your really doing such a cycle then ....... good luck, tell us at the end how things went.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
even if he's just f**king with us, i cant stand why people gang up on people on this site. i mean yea this is some stupid s**t thats for sure but who cares, its his body. I mean yea his liver is probably not going to like him very much after this but some people get a little caried away with the liver thing. if your really doing such a cycle then ....... good luck, tell us at the end how things went.
i dont even care about the stack hes only 18 is the main reason i think hes an idiot. his body is not going to do what its supposed to be doing and its going to **** him bad in the end. thats why most of these things say do not touch if under the age of 21.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
dont take yourself so serious... our responses are this way only b/c he's begging for it... there's nothing wrong with having a little fun at his expense!

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
Hey alpha dog, if you're that hardcore, just make it a 4 day cycle. Take one full bottle each day, along with a PCT of baby aspirin and beef jerky and let us know how you do. I'd imagine you'll have some sick gains!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Keep trying. You'll get there.

Hope you don't end up 300lbs of plant food, but if you do its no body's fault but your own.

Montana Gun

Awards
Why thank you. Besides. my gains are going to be epic. So what all you non alphas are saying doesn't even matter. i was just gonna let you guys know how it went, so if you ever do grow a sack you can try a 4 methyl cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why thank you. Besides. my gains are going to be epic. So what all you non alphas are saying doesn't even matter. i was just gonna let you guys know how it went, so if you ever do grow a sack you can try a 4 methyl cycle.
how about some before and after pics? any alpha male worth its name would have the balls to post them!

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
this is a f*cking joke! oh my god. i'm in class right now and almost burst out in a combination of laughter / disgust.

you tool! why? you embody all that is wrong with us american deuchebags!

go run your "4 methyl cycle" cause thats what real men do obviously. if you cant make it through one of those then jeeez man go shave your *****.

gotta be the biggest case of napoleonic c*ck-complex i've ever seen.

Montana Gun

Awards
this is a f*cking joke! oh my god. i'm in class right now and almost burst out in a combination of laughter / disgust.

you tool! why? you embody all that is wrong with us american deuchebags!

go run your "4 methyl cycle" cause thats what real men do obviously. if you cant make it through one of those then jeeez man go shave your *****.

gotta be the biggest case of napoleonic c*ck-complex i've ever seen.
"american deuchebags" .son. you got a lot of nerve.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I have seen the phrase "alpha male" used so much in my life. Sounds like a pro wrestler want to be who took WAY too many chair shots lol.

Montana Gun

Awards
I don't think I have seen the phrase "alpha male" used so much in my life. Sounds like a pro wrestler want to be who took WAY too many chair shots lol.
No son. I'm Alpha so i proclaim it to all the non alpha pussies.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
1- If you were as alpha as you claim to be why would you need Ph's period? You should be producing so much natural test you wouldnt need em'...

2-Have fun with hepatic failure. Check your eyes in the mirror little man, I see yellow eyes in the very near future for ya.

3-It'll be a little rough to pass on your "alpha mentality" to future little beta's when your HPTA shutdown is permanent from your weak ass PCT.

Watching this one strictly for the humor in it.