How fast does Sdrol shut you down?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
How fast does Sdrol shut you down/short cycles?

I think its M1T that shuts you down within a few days, but other PHs are apparently not particularly suppressive (on a normal cycle)

Im just thinking of running some low doses cycles, when I get my SERM (only 1 box) as a back up and so is there for an emergency, eg superdrol low dosed for only 2 weeks then a PCT (on cycle pulsed or not is an another issue)

but the aim would be to avoid the sides and shutdown of a stronger longer cycle and happily accepting smaller gains.

How would you guys rate a low dosed short sdrol cycle?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Sdrol is probably next in line as far as suppression goes to M1T.. Does it quick.
But the gains are amazing just like M1T, and the sides MUCH more bearable (from what I hear) I've never done M1T so can't attest, but only had BP issues on SD, once out of two goes.
PRobably want a standard PCT, I wouldn't even pulse it, SD is the ****- 10 mg a day should give some results without any sides imho

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why are you afraid of suppression? It's part of the game that's why we have PCT, i understand wanting to minimize it but Superdrol is great, i've run it 30 daysa couple times and its not hard to recover from. Hell the second time i finished it up on bunk enanthate and did no PCT and still kept 10 pounds + strength just naturally from eating enough.

My last cycle had 4 weeks of tren going into 3 weeks of superdrol stacked with phera with test prop as a base and i'm recovering just fine... it's why i run a good PCT.

Superdrol suppression only really starts to build up after week 3 and above 20mg, IME. You want to run 2 weekers thats fine i think the shutdown will be pretty low.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
why are you afraid of suppression? It's part of the game that's why we have PCT, i understand wanting to minimize it but Superdrol is great, i've run it 30 daysa couple times and its not hard to recover from. Hell the second time i finished it up on bunk enanthate and did no PCT and still kept 10 pounds + strength just naturally from eating enough.

My last cycle had 4 weeks of tren going into 3 weeks of superdrol stacked with phera with test prop as a base and i'm recovering just fine... it's why i run a good PCT.

Superdrol suppression only really starts to build up after week 3 and above 20mg, IME. You want to run 2 weekers thats fine i think the shutdown will be pretty low.
Im still unsure of what kind of OTC PCT would be best for 2 week sdrol cycle eg 6bro, atd, reversitol (most expensive but best reports) BUT from what ive read 2 weeks at low dose could stil produce some fairly nice and keepable gains

eg 2 weeks at 10mg everyday 1st thing in the morning and then a tapered PCT but unsure how long it would be or should I do a full 4 weeks?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
OTC pct with SD is tricky do to rebound gyno issues.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
OTC pct with SD is tricky do to rebound gyno issues.
its tough finding something i can run for a short period, that doesnt need weeks to take effect eg hdrol but i can do with OTC PCT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run a cycle?
Because getting a SERM will have been a one off for me, i want to save it as an emergency and so keep things OTC and also keep it low dose and short to avoid sides and furtehr shutdown