Why is my Body Aching???????

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
Hi i am on the third week of my cycle of sust and deca... my body for some reason is aching like crazy from my neck to my lower back... can this be because of growing pains??
my work out is 3 days on and 1 day off
day 1-chest, shoulders
day 2-legs, back
day 3-biceps, triceps
day 4 off
day 5 chest , shoulders
day6-legs , back
day 7- biceps, triceps
day 8-off

some times i will take two days off like once a week.. i really think the roids are makin me hurt i dont know y though.. any one got any feedback???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A full body ache, that doesn't sound right at all for a test/deca cycle. Are you just hitting the weights real heavy? For me i'll feel pretty achy and spent after 3 days of back to back, real heavy lifting... i train a lot of stuff around 6 reps so it gets heavy.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
third week? thats odd. i hear this alot from ppl with their first injection and so forth. i get it when im stacking ph's. i explain it as it feels like body aches that you have during the flu. thats odd to still have it at week three tho.

chess315

chess315

Awards
them steroids really are just hitting you at week 2 or 3 so it could be but it should go away but if your gainin a lot of srength that workout looks pretty high volume unless your sets are low If I did that routine I would ache to

wellbilt

Awards
are u running a fever
could be wats known as test flu its quite common with sus
I knotoced these symptoms worse right after injection day and cot better as days past

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I feel that way when I hit the weights HARD and HEAVY.
Do a 2 day split routine (2on 1off 2on 2off)
If I'm hitting the weights heavy this works perfect for me. ;)