New User need help with PH

Thisguy16

Awards
I am 6"2 and about 180lbs. I started working out consistently about 2 years ago and i put on a good amount of weight and got a lot stronger. however for along time now i have been stuck at 180lbs my metabolism is very fast and i have always been pretty active playing sports like hockey so putting on weight has always been difficult. My main goal right now it to gain weight and build mass but i feel like i need something to help me get past the 180 mark and get closer to my goal of 200lbs. My diet is not amazing but being at school its difficult to have a consistent diet. A friend of mine recently began taking tren extreme and was pretty successful, getting stronger and noticeably bigger. I am 21 years old and i have read that you should be at least 21 to do a pro hormone and i have been doing a fair amount of research online in order to figure out if its really safe and worth taking it. Mainly are pro hormones the best way to go in order to gain mass and weight i have read about people gaining 15 lbs. Also my health is a major concern for me so what kind of side effects are we talking about it i do a PH for a 6 weeks to a month? Also my GF is going away this semester and i know that sex drive can seriously be effected by this so i figure since she is not here this is the perfect time to do this. Another concern is that if i lose sex drive ect. can it be permanent because that is a serious concern for me. Lastly what is the best PH to take for what i am looking for i have heard alot of good things about Havoc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and i appologize if this is just a jumble of questions and information. Also i do plan on talking to my doctor before i take anything.

Thanks again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all diet is more important than steroids. So don't use steroids to compensate for an admittedly crappy diet. You just need to eat more to bulk.

And if you're asking questions like if the loss of libido is permanent then you should keep reading about all these things. Google up tren and havoc and read the logs, read the reviews, read everything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this again for the umpteenth time. If all you can eat today is enough to maintain 180lbs, then even if a fairy waved their magic wand and suddenly this morning poof you were 200lbs, guess what would happen? since you only eat enough to maintain 180, you'll slowly drop back to 180.

if you are eating enough that you are adding muscle slowly but adding more fat than you'd like, thats something different.

jim623

Using a ph may help you gain faster but like EasyEJL said, when not eating enough, easy come easier go. Also, why does it have to be a ph? At your age, you have more testosterone than you know what to do with. If you insist on a supplement, get one that will free up the binded test that you already have.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
see i agree with you guys but when you say all you eat is enough to stay at 180 i dont completly believe that cause when i started working out about a year ago iv gained over 20lbs from eating better and working out but now im stuck i eat more then ever and i cant gain anymore which im not complaining but food to me is not always the answer im not going against you guys or anything but it dont always do the trick.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see i agree with you guys but when you say all you eat is enough to stay at 180 i dont completly believe that cause when i started working out about a year ago iv gained over 20lbs from eating better and working out but now im stuck i eat more then ever and i cant gain anymore which im not complaining but food to me is not always the answer im not going against you guys or anything but it dont always do the trick.
It does. protein is the only material used to build muscle, carbs + fats provide fuel to do so. If you aren't gaining fat then you aren't eating more than what it takes to maintain your current weight. No adding fat isn't the GOAL, but if you aren't eating to where you started to gain fat, then you weren't eating enough to go up in weight

And even using your own example, wave the wand and you are 200.... How much more than you eat today do you think you'll have to eat to stay at 200? do you think that magically you'll just eat the same as today? compare how much more you eat today than when you were at 160.

Thisguy16

Awards
Thank you for the timely responses, I understand that i need to eat and like i said my diet is not the best however I try my best at school with limited resources. Currently the only thing i am taking is cytogainer which is about 900 calories a serving i think and even with that i am not gaining much weight. I am not completely sold on a PH so it def doesn't have to be that. I am looking for anything that can help get me to the next level strength and mass wise. and if you said that i just need to eat do you have any reccomendation on a diet? i have read places that you should eat 6 times a day and with my schedule thats almost impossible. Also another problem with me might be that i eat almost no veggies however i eat alot of fish, eggs, red meat, chicken, some fruit. I feel like i am rambling at this point but again thanks for the help and anything else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, this will create some fury, but the 6 meals a day thing is mostly fallacy, there is very little value to it. there have been studies, and consistency is more important than number of meals, assuming that your primary sources of protein in those meals are solid food- fish, eggs, chicken, beef. A shake inbetween is nice. Eating veggies is important for micronutrients, minerals, etc. An easy way to tack in some extra fairly healthy calories is raw unsalted nuts, or natural peanutbutter. throw 2tbsp of pb into your shake, and eat another 2tbsp at 2 meals each and thats near 500 calories for the day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to look like a bodybuilder but you don't want to put in the effort to do a lot of quality meals everyday, then you are **** out of luck, and steroids aren't the magic solution.

Everybody here has a life and plenty of **** to do, you find a way to make the diet work, it usually involves making lots of food in bulk and packing it up in the fridge, and using tupperware. If you don't want to put in that kind of work, you don't deserve results.

jim623

At school, you have to eat when and what you can. A Big Colosal Cookie meal replacement bar between classes, some hard boiled eggs, PB on whole wheat bread, grilled chicken breast wrapped in ceran wrap. All things you can bring to school. I just went through this with my son, haha.

I have to admit though, cold chicken is not that tastey.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
At school, you have to eat when and what you can. A Big Colosal Cookie meal replacement bar between classes, some hard boiled eggs, PB on whole wheat bread, grilled chicken breast wrapped in ceran wrap. All things you can bring to school. I just went through this with my son, haha.
those big colosal bars are the sh!t.....i eat those all the time if im in a rush.

and like unreal said, we ALL have busy lives, ur no exception....but if u want to look like a bodybuilder/athlete then u have to put in the time and effort

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
r u just jumping into ph's or have u tried good old creatine and amino acids

Thisguy16

Awards
Yea I have tried creatine. its worked pretty what exactly do aminos do? from the advice so far here i think i am going to avoid PH for now and try to eat alot continue taking cytogainer and maybe creatine and amino's depending on what they do. Any recommendations for a good creatine and Amino's?

Chucke

Awards
If you want to look like a bodybuilder but you don't want to put in the effort to do a lot of quality meals everyday, then you are **** out of luck, and steroids aren't the magic solution.

Everybody here has a life and plenty of **** to do, you find a way to make the diet work, it usually involves making lots of food in bulk and packing it up in the fridge, and using tupperware. If you don't want to put in that kind of work, you don't deserve results.
YUP.