P-Plex hurting the libido???

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Here is the run down. My last cycle of P-Plex was great in terms of gains so i'm running it again.

My last cycle went:
1.5 weeks 10mg
3 weeks 20mg on workout days and 10 on off (the back pumps were terrible and the gains were coming so i didnt go over 20mg)

BP was even lower than normal, no lethargy, zero aggression, no acne and pct was a breeze. The only bad parts i could tell were it felt like i was doing heavy deads every time i walked more than a few hundred yards at 20mg. Aggression and alpha male was also non existent. I was blown up and pumped all the time, but i felt like i had the hormones of a woman. Overall though it still did the job.

I'm 4 days into 10mg again now and the wood is already taking a hit. Its not non existent, but it will get a lil worse still from experience. I dont understand... Most people say libido soars on this compound.

Liquid C was a lifesaver, but i really dont want to reorder for cycle time. Bulk trib and HGW will be on the way soon. Even during pct on torem things started to get better after around a week or two.

Ok the real questions now. I want to stack something new with the p-plex. I have access to most of the very popular/regular things around. Could you suggest another AAS or sup that might give some aggression and libido for a poor guy?

I know the obvious answer is test, but the combo of being short on cash and the long shipping time will put me at least a month away from it being here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

manofbushido

I ran P-Plex 20/20/30/40 with Furaguno 99/99/99/99
and had great gains
no dip in libido.
No real sides except the last week I started to feel lethargic.
I stayed away from all stims cause of the heart worries on phera.
Used Tore for PCT and boys blew up quick!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The torem worked great for me too. Definitely swinging lower than pre cycle in under a week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera doesn't really affect my libido... anyway for me the only steroid that raised libido is Test, and test makes you ridiculously horny, so that's what you want to get but watch out, random erections all the time.

I really don't think any other oral is going to help you out. Unless you got some bulk 4-AD sitting around.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
phera make me feel like I'm 16 again. Ill hump anything that cant outrun me. Try stacking it with superdrol for some great strenght/size gains

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Unreal i've wanted to run 4AD for a long time now. I'm just not willing to ship it from china lol. I could just imagine 20 feds busting in my door because their "minimum order..."

Texas the sd/pp stack is out for me because of all the conditioning im doing right now. What effects do you personally get from different doses of pp? I've only been up to 20mg/day, but that jump from 10 to 20 made all the difference for me.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i dose pp at around 50mg/day same with super. no problems with cardio while on either and or both

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anyway for me the only steroid that raised libido is Test, and test makes you ridiculously horny, so that's what you want to get but watch out, random erections all the time.
it's true..i have one right now.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
epistane threw my libido through the ROOF! stack that ishh

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u know maybe PP just is not for you..... i wanna bulk on test deca and dbol

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
i dose pp at around 50mg/day same with super. no problems with cardio while on either and or both
My real problem with the conditioning aspect is that i get mad pumps in all the wrong places while running on P-plex. Shins, back, etc as soon as i up the dose. I assume SD would be even worse for those sides.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Juiced i've heard so much good about epi that i'm going to try it by my next cycle.

Thanks for all the responses so far. Not sure what i'm going to do yet, but hearing what all of you have to say is helping.

xMULAMBOx

Awards
i'm on week 4 with p-plex and test (350mg/week). the libido ist good but the gains are low. really low! about 2-3 pounds up on week 4. strenght went a lil bit up but only 10%.

no back pumps, no acne - just a little hairloss. vascularity isn't so good like on e-stane.

my phera is from CEL and e-stane was also from CEL. i never häd any back pumps on both products... but on e-stane i gained more weight and strenght

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u know i used thiers too..... i didnt notice alot happeneing...... either so im very skeptical about PP someties

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm on week 4 with p-plex and test (350mg/week). the libido ist good but the gains are low. really low! about 2-3 pounds up on week 4. strenght went a lil bit up but only 10%.

no back pumps, no acne - just a little hairloss. vascularity isn't so good like on e-stane.

my phera is from CEL and e-stane was also from CEL. i never häd any back pumps on both products... but on e-stane i gained more weight and strenght
what are you dosing them at? you might just need more phera. 40-50mg.