Your last chance to get 1-T TREN...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

Last month, American Cellular Labs (ACL) was raided by the FDA with charges for selling and distributing an "illegal steroid" in their TREN XTREME product. The purportedly illegal steroid was 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione] which is typicaly marketed as TREN because it has a very similar molecular structure and effect as the illegal anabolic steroid Trenbolone. Just compare the two steroid molecules below and you will see the resemblance -

This TREN molecule just so happens to be the exact same molecule in our 1-T TREN.

The raid at ACL came as a surprise to many since 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione] is not listed as an illegal substance. Essentially, the FDA got a couple reports of kidney and liver damage from individuals who just happened to be using ACL's product, Tren Xtreme, so they busted in and said "We now believe TREN is a danger to the public, and its also an anabolic steroid, so it should be illegal, so stop selling it".

Of course, we disagree with the FDA's contention that TREN is a dangerous substance, and we cant help but remember that the FDA made similar reports about the steroids that where banned in 2004, such as androstenedione and androstenediol (4-AD). Now, any man with a testosterone level of less than 200ng/dl can walk into a doctors office and get a life long prescription for these steroids as a form of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). (at a much inflated cost from pharmaceutical companies)

The FDA is right about one thing. TREN is a serious anabolic muscle building steroid which rivals the potency of many anabolic steroids which are already classified as controlled substances. With an anabolic potency several times higher than testosterone, TREN produces a tremendous athletic advantage with rapid improvements in strength, size and power.

While the courts have yet to officially classify TREN as an illegal anabolic steroid, the message from the FDA is clear -- They believe that TREN should be classified as an illegal anabolic steroid in the same schedule III controlled substance list as other steroids such as testosterone, equipoise and trenbolone.

The odd thing is that the FDA has known about TREN being sold as an over-the-counter dietary supplement for the past 4 years, but just now chose to take abrupt and aggressive action against companies selling it. Its unfortunate too, since TREN is one of the last super-potent non-methylated steroid hormones (non-toxic to the liver).

While we do believe 1-T TREN can be used safely by a responsible and healthy individual, it is still a very serious product. 1-T TREN should never be used by anyone under 21 years old and should never be used for a period longer than 6 weeks without at least 6 weeks off between each cycle. In addition, users should always do a proper post cycle therapy (PCT) after a 1-T TREN cycle to recover natural testosterone production.

Considering the current FDA crusade against any companies selling TREN, we have decided to take heed and discontinue production of 1-T TREN.

This means that the 1-T TREN sitting in our warehouse is the last available stock of 1-T TREN, which will likely be gone within days of this official announcement.

After our stock runs dry, the only place you might be able to get 1-T TREN would be an Ebay auction for 2-3x the retail price. So if you want to get a bottle of 1-T TREN at a reasonable price, now is the time to act.

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T TREN the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T TREN 6-Pack and Twin Pack.

The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.

For more information about PCT, please see the Official PCT Thread.

If you're interested in learning how to best use 1-T TREN based on your goals, see the Official 1-T TREN Cycling Thread.

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man that sucks freakin FDA. but i know u guys will come out with some other cool stuff .
got a few bottles in my stock pile.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:madfawk: My message to the FDA...They will get theirs in time.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
What about the 1-t? will that still be around?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma sorry about your other post didn't mean to clutter it, just got on a roll w/ suncloud

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I hope I don't miss out. I get paid next Friday.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive got some ams 4ad would that go well with 1t or 1tren?

PLGSXR750

I read the PCT for this.

Now would clomid be fine? Along with cycle assist?

During the cycle I would use hawthorn berry.

Also, could I stack this with tren 19 nor? Possible bad side effects of both?

Thanks guys, I've looked through the other page but it's 6 pages long and I just want the facts. Thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read the PCT for this.

Now would clomid be fine? Along with cycle assist?

During the cycle I would use hawthorn berry.

Also, could I stack this with tren 19 nor? Possible bad side effects of both?

Thanks guys, I've looked through the other page but it's 6 pages long and I just want the facts. Thanks!
You wont want to run the tren 19 nor with 1-T TREN as it will just be too much 19 nor.

The Clomid will work at 25mg/day for 30 days to cover PCT. The TRS can be used for PCT instead or in conjunction with the clomid for even faster recovery.

-Eric

PLGSXR750

What diet need to be taken with this in order to get full results? What is the loss after PCT? Normal weight gain during the cycle?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to get some but I already have 2 bottles. Would like to try it before I bought 2 more.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What diet need to be taken with this in order to get full results? What is the loss after PCT? Normal weight gain during the cycle?
Diet will need to be geared towards what your overall goals are (i.e. cut, bulk, or recomp.) 1-T Tren has some potent thermogenic effects to it, so it will definitely work well as a lean bulk/recomper.

Loss after PCT will depend on the individual and the PCT utilized. If you do it properly, you really shouldn't lose anything you've gained. Most people don't eat enough calories during their PCT period which contributes to that "loss" effect.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hi, sorry to jump a bit off topic here, but I read a couple days ago where a couple adventurous members had run a mdrol/1-t tren log. I couldn't find it (them) anywhere, so could someone please post a link for me? I have two bottles of the 1-t Tren in my "candy" stash...thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi, sorry to jump a bit off topic here, but I read a couple days ago where a couple adventurous members had run a mdrol/1-t tren log. I couldn't find it (them) anywhere, so could someone please post a link for me? I have two bottles of the 1-t Tren in my "candy" stash...thanks.
There was a guy that gained about 20lbs from 1-T TREN and a very low dose Superdrol (5mg/day)...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
There was a guy that gained about 20lbs from 1-T TREN and a very low dose Superdrol (5mg/day)...
Ugh...Superdrol doesn't agree with me very well. It wasn't much more than side effects in a bottle. I still have 1/2 to 3/4 of a bottle left that I may or may not use. And this is the ORIGINAL Superdrol, no clones. Then again, isn't that what mdrol is? Go figure...but I would like those links if anyone would care to post them for me.

Medic93

Awards
jst got my order in. lookin forward to see the gains from this. wish yall didnt have to discontinue this though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh...Superdrol doesn't agree with me very well. It wasn't much more than side effects in a bottle. I still have 1/2 to 3/4 of a bottle left that I may or may not use. And this is the ORIGINAL Superdrol, no clones. Then again, isn't that what mdrol is? Go figure...but I would like those links if anyone would care to post them for me.
I'll see what I can find and link you to them. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! :D

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Click the link below to order while you still can:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, T1! I might order one more bottle for the stash!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are about a hundred or so 1-T TREN still instock in our warehouse and ready for shipment…. The last few bottles of 1-T TREN to ever be sold….

-Eric

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
Got my twin-pack yesterday , 3 business days after my order. Thanks a ton Primordial, cant wait to utilize this!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my twin-pack yesterday , 3 business days after my order. Thanks a ton Primordial, cant wait to utilize this!
Awesome! Good luck, and happy growing!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!! :(

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!! :(

Bump! :afro:

lolipoproid

Awards
why PrimordialPerformance.com does not ship to canada and WHY nutraplanet have never 1-t tren in stock!!! it does 2 week that i want to buy it and there are no available bottle at nutraplanet and PrimordialPerformance.com does not ship to canada then anybody know where i can buy it ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The stock is getting really low...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, we got a bit more 1-T TREN instock early this week that we were not expecting… so if you have not had a chance to jump on and grab your bottle this is your chance… but seriously, this is it.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bump! I'd be surprised if the current remaining stock isn't gone by the end of the week. Get this while you still can!! If you guys have any questions, just let me know.