Nolva During Havoc - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Nolva During Havoc

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    AMTorres's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    351

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well 5 11 227 is huge as f*ck. I certainly doesn't sound like low t, but neither do my stats. You need to look at the big picture, not just your response to steroids. Is your well-being not what it used to be when you were a younger? Libido...etc... You definitely don't want HRT if your levels aren't too bad. Get a blood test bro and let us know what comes out.
    I don't even know where you guys go to get these tests done. My insurance/doctors are through the military and I doubt they would do all those tests for me. Got any insight?

  2. Advanced Member
    AMTorres's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    351

    Reputation

    oh, btw I'm down to 215 now
  3. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AMTorres View Post
    I don't even know where you guys go to get these tests done. My insurance/doctors are through the military and I doubt they would do all those tests for me. Got any insight?
    I dont see why not. All you need is total t, estradiol (sensative/ultrasensative), Free-T, SHBG. That should be enough to get you started.

    Walk in to the doc and say your worried because your libido has dropped, energy is lower...pretty much just bullsh*t them into giving you a test. It doesn't really matter what you say as long as you come across as a reason for needing to see testosterone. Make SURE you get those listed above.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    AMTorres's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    351

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I dont see why not. All you need is total t, estradiol (sensative/ultrasensative), Free-T, SHBG. That should be enough to get you started.

    Walk in to the doc and say your worried because your libido has dropped, energy is lower...pretty much just bullsh*t them into giving you a test. It doesn't really matter what you say as long as you come across as a reason for needing to see testosterone. Make SURE you get those listed above.
    Thanks for the insight bro! It sucks cause I just can't walk in to get it done, I have to go in, then schedule an appt, which could take 1 week to 4 weeks. And Im starting a ph cycle in a week, lol.

    Imagine going in at the peak of your PH cycle and getting your T tested?!?!
  5. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AMTorres View Post
    Thanks for the insight bro! It sucks cause I just can't walk in to get it done, I have to go in, then schedule an appt, which could take 1 week to 4 weeks. And Im starting a ph cycle in a week, lol.

    Imagine going in at the peak of your PH cycle and getting your T tested?!?!
    well I'm not sure what you are expecting, but your T would come back SUPER low. PH's/DS's are analogs of T, so they replace your T and your blood tests will show that you are super shut down. Thats a good way to fool the insurance into paying for TRT.
  6. Advanced Member
    AMTorres's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    351

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well I'm not sure what you are expecting, but your T would come back SUPER low. PH's/DS's are analogs of T, so they replace your T and your blood tests will show that you are super shut down. Thats a good way to fool the insurance into paying for TRT.
    That's crazy, but a great idea lol!
  7. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Another reason why I would never use CEL mdrol again I got it a few months after I finished the cycle
    I got my rebound issue from AX Superdrol, sealed and from the batch with the red" label (I believe one of the last batches from AX).

    Monster,
    to answer your question, it was absolutely the most explosive gym experience I've ever had. Strength shot through the roof in like 6 or 7 days. The pumps were so wicked, that I noticed that I was walking funny

    Of course, I was completely nonfunctional in the bedroom at about day 10, and that was the last straw I felt like shiit for a good 20-30 days into pct too... in which case, I agree with you 100%, wellbeing is more important than bodycomp/strength.
  8. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I got my rebound issue from AX Superdrol, sealed and from the batch with the red" label (I believe one of the last batches from AX).

    Monster,
    to answer your question, it was absolutely the most explosive gym experience I've ever had. Strength shot through the roof in like 6 or 7 days. The pumps were so wicked, that I noticed that I was walking funny

    Of course, I was completely nonfunctional in the bedroom at about day 10, and that was the last straw I felt like shiit for a good 20-30 days into pct too... in which case, I agree with you 100%, wellbeing is more important than bodycomp/strength.
    I wonder what its like to kickstart M-drol on test. Do you think the libido, anxiety, hot-flashes, insomnia and all the crap besides liver would be non-existant, and then considering you have 10 weeks left over after you finish M-drol on the testosterone, the compound wouldn't be able to give you that whiplash gyno because you have stable hormone levels.
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    If your response to Superdrol is so negative you should stick to a low dose like 10mg, you should still pull off quality gains... I thought you weren't going to try SD again Monsterbox?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    If your response to Superdrol is so negative you should stick to a low dose like 10mg, you should still pull off quality gains... I thought you weren't going to try SD again Monsterbox?


    I just asked about it, didn't say I was ever going to do that stuff again lol
  11. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I wonder what its like to kickstart M-drol on test. Do you think the libido, anxiety, hot-flashes, insomnia and all the crap besides liver would be non-existant, and then considering you have 10 weeks left over after you finish M-drol on the testosterone, the compound wouldn't be able to give you that whiplash gyno because you have stable hormone levels.
    My first instinct is that it would be as productive, if not more, than anything you could get your hands on. However, I have no idea what the later recourse would be in that scenario in terms of the rebound issues, especially since test can aromatize.

    Mood, libido, well being... sure I'd suspect those would be less issues if I were pinning during/after SD.
  12. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    My first instinct is that it would be as productive, if not more, than anything you could get your hands on. However, I have no idea what the later recourse would be in that scenario in terms of the rebound issues, especially since test can aromatize.

    Mood, libido, well being... sure I'd suspect those would be less issues if I were pinning during/after SD.
    Seems like it would be safer as far as preventing rebound.

    Frontloaded Oral falling back onto Test = Significant T/E ratio, all you have to do is worry about aromatizing. Come off the SD and administer the same amount of A-dex you would use during a normal Test cycle.

    Oral alone, with no test = come off with no testosterone, and no estrogen. Control the estrogen while you testosterone comes back with a SERM. Then you think everything is balanced, come off of the SERM and you T decides to come back more along with more E and wham gyno.
  13. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Seems like it would be safer as far as preventing rebound.

    Frontloaded Oral falling back onto Test = Significant T/E ratio, all you have to do is worry about aromatizing. Come off the SD and administer the same amount of A-dex you would use during a normal Test cycle.

    Oral alone, with no test = come off with no testosterone, and no estrogen. Control the estrogen while you testosterone comes back with a SERM. Then you think everything is balanced, come off of the SERM and you T decides to come back more along with more E and wham gyno.
    I see your logic here. It's good theory from my point of view but I don't have experience pinning. I'm sure there's PLENTY of people that kickstart test with SD though to find some feedback.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HAVOC: Reversitol+Nolva PCT?
    By RCL86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:16 AM
  2. Clomid or Nolva for HAVOC PCT???
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Correct Nolva PCT for Havoc?
    By maurice02 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. havoc and nolva
    By bb4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in