liquid SERMs?

rush808

rush808

Awards
so I've been directed to a site that sells these by ml. are theses to be injected or are they oral. I can find any info on this on there website.

I've read a thread stating a member has used a "liquid Clen" but as a additive to a topical fatloss cream.

Anyone knows how its supposed to be used?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Since SERMS are illegal to get first hand (tamoxifen, Clomid) you buy them from research chem sites, which is where you probably are. most all of these sites sell their products in liquid form. you are to swallow them down. for your own sake do not inject these. take 1-2 ml depending on the dosing and the week of the PCT. its the same as pill form just in a liquid.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Send an e-mail to them to get more info. That normally works for me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's almost certainly oral (swallow), however the easy way to tell is if the product/liquid is sterile within an ampule. Then you can inject that, but you don't find SERMs like that since they have decent oral bioavailability.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Oral. Put it in gel caps right before taking ,then swallow. They taste worse than anything you will find.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
gel cap isnt a bad route to go. open the bottle and smell the compound and youll like eviladams idea. smells like acetone to me...

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Since SERMS are illegal to get first hand (tamoxifen, Clomid) you buy them from research chem sites, which is where you probably are. most all of these sites sell their products in liquid form. you are to swallow them down. for your own sake do not inject these. take 1-2 ml depending on the dosing and the week of the PCT. its the same as pill form just in a liquid.
?????????????

Not if you have a script, they're not. 10Mg. pills Tamoxifen. Juice is illegal to get firsthand and people do anyways, right?

Search and ye shall find.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Do u buy gel caps separately or just bust open a tylenol cap?
Separate. You can get them at any health food store. I usually buy size OO. These SERM's taste ridiculously bad. Devil's piss. You have to cap them right as you take them though because they will dissolve the cap in ROUGHLY 10 mins. 10 mins might be generous actually.

ogre

ogre

Awards
You guys do realize they are for research purposes only and not intended for human consumption.lol

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Droppinplates, the only way you can get a prescription to nolva or clomid is if you have breast cancer. so for guys, that might be a little hard. again, the only way you can legally obtain it is in the form of research chem. or if you jacked if off one of your womens friends who had breast cancer.

knowledge and yall should know.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Just pull up your skirt and swallow it.

rush808

rush808

Awards
Just pull up your skirt and swallow it.
thats what i told your mom.... i kid i kid. joke joke lol
of course out of curiousity i take a taste test. but ppl have brought up intresting points.

Separate. You can get them at any health food store. I usually buy size OO. These SERM's taste ridiculously bad. Devil's piss. You have to cap them right as you take them though because they will dissolve the cap in ROUGHLY 10 mins. 10 mins might be generous actually.
Reps to both, thanks for the strait foward answers.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya cmon its not soooo bad, real man drink non flavor BCAA mixed in H2O :) thats bad

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
eviladams. i agree mine tastes like rubbing alcohol. no vodka for me:(

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Droppinplates, the only way you can get a prescription to nolva or clomid is if you have breast cancer. so for guys, that might be a little hard. again, the only way you can legally obtain it is in the form of research chem. or if you jacked if off one of your womens friends who had breast cancer.

knowledge and yall should know.

If you go to the right "place" they are sold, at a premium, with a prescription, most likely from another country, but it's not hard to do and technically it's legal as long as you have a script. I'd do that before I'd swallow some ghastly liquid from some dumpster in some bubba's bathtub in North Carolina somewhere. Meds form other countries go through a thorough or even more thorough quality control than some alleged research chemical site with no oversight. I've seen the sh_t and it's f_cking nasty, man. Who regulates it and who tests it and more importantly, who the h_ll makes it? The label states none of that.

I'm new here and was begining to think you were smart.

Ever hear of Google, Msn, Yahoo, the banner ad?????????????

Just sayin'....................................It's not quantum physics.

Just kidding. But I would never trust something in some weird bottle with hierylgriphics on it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Again, that is alll underground sales droppinplates. it is a fake script so you can get an illegal product. hell, if i could go get a fake script for some trenbolone than sign me up. it does not make it legal tho. it just makes it black market.

i fully agree with you that obtaining actual name brand nolvadex is going to be more trusty than research chem tamoxifen citrate. but again, your argument doesnt differ from the fact that you can only get it legally, either if you have breast cancer, or from research chems.

just because Dr. Black Market gives you a fake ass script and underground ships it from turkaturkamanistan DOES NOT MAKE IT LEGAL. You take your fake script for Nolva and show it to DEA and I would put money on the fact that their not going to be like "Oh, Droppinplates, you got a script for nolva?" oh **** son, youre fine. im sure you have severe breast cancer even tho youre a dude"

yeah man....ITS STILL ILLEGAL.....

Thats why its called Underground or black market.

if you are reading what im saying...its not quantum physics.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Again, that is alll underground sales droppinplates. it is a fake script so you can get an illegal product. hell, if i could go get a fake script for some trenbolone than sign me up. it does not make it legal tho. it just makes it black market.

i fully agree with you that obtaining actual name brand nolvadex is going to be more trusty than research chem tamoxifen citrate. but again, your argument doesnt differ from the fact that you can only get it legally, either if you have breast cancer, or from research chems.

just because Dr. Black Market gives you a fake ass script and underground ships it from turkaturkamanistan DOES NOT MAKE IT LEGAL. You take your fake script for Nolva and show it to DEA and I would put money on the fact that their not going to be like "Oh, Droppinplates, you got a script for nolva?" oh **** son, youre fine. im sure you have severe breast cancer even tho youre a dude"

males can get scripts for nolvadex if you know the right people. These research chems are purely for research as well, not human consumption... everyone knows that!
That is all I will say in this thread...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 rats and 1 guniea pig. Technically within the law am I 100% covered??? I just don't waste it on them.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards

Actualy, most of it comes from registered companies in India. My friend got some and they're blister packed tablets, with lot#, exp. date, mfgr name and address and the tabs are stamped like the one in the Pill Book.

We checked the Co. and it's on the Indian equivalent of the Fortune 500 and they're like in the top 30 and we called the # and someone answered and took our questions.

Seems more legit and safer than some iffy research chem NOT inteneded for human consumption.

I doubt the authorities are drooling over a 2 ounce package from India, anyways.

Every transcaction has it's risks, I agree. I just wouldn't use something not made to be ingested or standardized in some way.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
**** lol, india sounds pretty promising for weight lifting then. if you can work the legistics than thats a legit place!! and yes, way better than research chems!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
males can get scripts for nolvadex if you know the right people. These research chems are purely for research as well, not human consumption... everyone knows that!
That is all I will say in this thread...
Alot of companies use "research chems" as a way of a legal loop hole. obviously their human compatible since most ppl use them on this thread that way and are still walking right along. but texaslifter, how foolish of me such a man to argue with thee.

And AGAIN. "if you know the right ppl" this is what ive been talking about the whoolllllle time. but some ppl aint catching on so nvm. ****...

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Alot of companies use "research chems" as a way of a legal loop hole. obviously their human compatible since most ppl use them on this thread that way and are still walking right along. but texaslifter, how foolish of me such a man to argue with thee.

And AGAIN. "if you know the right ppl" this is what ive been talking about the whoolllllle time. but some ppl aint catching on so nvm. ****...

I agree.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

i take it you do not know italics means sarcasm? I wasn't referring to these scripts in india, i was talking about US scripts also.

callaway

Awards
im sure you have severe breast cancer even tho youre a dude
the only way you can get a prescription to nolva or clomid is if you have breast cancer. so for guys, that might be a little hard. again, the only way you can legally obtain it is in the form of research chem. or if you jacked if off one of your womens friends who had breast cancer.
hell, if i could go get a fake script for some trenbolone than sign me up.
FYI: Men can get breast cancer too. And there is no such thing as a script for trenbolone. Pharmaceutical grade trenbolone doesn't exist...only UGL and homebrew.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
FYI: Men can get breast cancer too. And there is no such thing as a script for trenbolone. Pharmaceutical grade trenbolone doesn't exist...only UGL and homebrew.

True. I know a guy who did and ordered his meds online cause he had no insurance and it was just convenient for him.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth man, instead of going out of your way to buy pill capsules, or a pill machine. just put some water in your mouth. than dropper the nolva into your mouth. plug nose and swallow. its 10 seconds of bad taste opposed to money for pill capsules and a machine.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
For PPL who cap they're liquid SERMs, Is it necessary to obtain a cap machine?
No dude :sigh1:. Hold one end of the cap, put the serm in, cap it, swallow, repeat.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
For PPL who cap they're liquid SERMs, Is it necessary to obtain a cap machine?
Yeah man, just mix it with a bit of water if you really have an issue with the taste. Liquid in a standard cap would only last for so long. More of an instant thing. No cap machine necessary because you'd be doing them one at a time. If you tried to do a whole lot, they would most likely melt before you got around to taking them.

but save yourself the hassle. It's not that bad. Just be quick with the water to wash it all down.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Sorry to interrupt, but where online can I get tamoxifen. Never bought this stuff, always just took a basic anti estro. Yes, I have typed it in google and got many results, but I don't know which websites to trust. Most of these look like they're being run out of a basement somewhere in Cambodia. I understand if you don't want to say it here. PM me