trenadrol/pp lost libido!!!!!!!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
hey,

just wondering here, i ran a long cycle of pp/trenadrol and things are not cool right now. I pct'd with nolva and reversitol but my libido and sex drive is **** right now. this was a couple of weeks ago i hop'd off everything and its still shot. Should I keep taking the rest of my nolva? I have a bottle of Drive kicking around too, should I keep popping those?

what can I do to get my stuff right? this is nooo buenoo

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hey,

just wondering here, i ran a long cycle of pp/trenadrol and things are not cool right now. I pct'd with nolva and reversitol but my libido and sex drive is **** right now. this was a couple of weeks ago i hop'd off everything and its still shot. Should I keep taking the rest of my nolva? I have a bottle of Drive kicking around too, should I keep popping those?
what can I do to get my stuff right? this is nooo buenoo
how how long was ur cycle? How long was pct? What did each look like?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
wk 1 20pp/60tren
wk 2 20pp/60tren
wk 3 20pp/60tren
wk 4 20pp/90tren
wk 5 90tren
wk 6 90tren

PCT was

wk 7 4pills Reversitol/40mgs nolva
wk 8 3pills Reversitol/20mgs nolva
wk 9 2 Rev./20 nolva

And I thought I was fine and stopped. I guess Ill keep dosing nolva at 20mgs for another week?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
i tried to cut my pct short cause I took a vaca and I was drinking. I didnt want to be dosing nolva and drinking on it. I thought I was fine but apparently not

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i tried to cut my pct short cause I took a vaca and I was drinking. I didnt want to be dosing nolva and drinking on it. I thought I was fine but apparently not
looks like you learned your lesson. you should run some natty test boosters or something, i think they'll help more than nolva

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
thanks man, let my mistakes be a lesson for all of you.. its not cool having this problem when you got a hotty ready to go.. fml

I cant wait to run mdrol in a few months though. Ill be sure to think !PCT! this time

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
looks like you learned your lesson. you should run some natty test boosters or something, i think they'll help more than nolva

You just gota smack start the lil bugger like an old prop airplane is all :paranoid:

All you can do is try what Unreal said.

Maybe look into PP's TRS stack.

A blood test could show alot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16