No drug reps seem to like the idea of pulsing epi....

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've been posting on a few big boards on my idea of pulsing epi (with a OTC PCT)

and so far none of the pros have liked the idea of pulsing, and recommmend running a straight cycle instead.

Are there any reps that recommend it?

For something that seemed like such a good idea and tempting it is disconcerting to have this kind of feedback

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drug reps... That sounds like a bit of a Freudian slip! :lol:

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
Probably because when you pulse, you only use half as much of their product and won't buy as much. Seems to me alot of guys on here have done it with pretty good results.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
from what ive understood, even the reps that aren't involved in the products suggested or when a full pct of their product is to be used, they dont like the idea of a HPTA rollercoaster

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pulsing may not work well for everyone, although i think it has more than enough merit to be worth a try, but i can see them not wanting to take that risk. That and as mentioned, a pulse uses less product. If you pulse a bottle of Epi @ 40mg, 3x a week, it's a 7.5 week cycle. Most straight cycles are 30/30/30/30 which is a weak cycle, almost always (except SD, m1T etc lol), a 2nd bottle is required.

araa

Awards
Pulse cycles can be great for beginners. Also it depends on your goals. You're not gonna win a bb contest pulsing Epi but the average gym rat will see nice gains in strength and size assuming training, diet and rest are sufficient.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
guys, Dr D recommends 6br on off days, is Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT a good idea?

each cap would be '6-Bromoandrostenedione 25mg', would this be a good dose for each off day?

dementor

dementor

Awards
guys, Dr D recommends 6br on off days, is Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT a good idea?

each cap would be '6-Bromoandrostenedione 25mg', would this be a good dose for each off day?
I have been reading in the big "how to pulse orals" thread. Its a great thread with a lot of information on pulsing, not just on the first post. Scan through the first 20 pages and you will have all information you need.

About you question:
Depends on how long you plan you pulse cycle 6-8 weeks?
Dosage?
Times pr week?
A week of in the middle?
6-Bromo low dose on off days won't hurt, good security to even further avoid shutdown.
PCT with AX PCT, well, it really depends on the answers on above questions but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm running PCT with Formex and Activate Extreme
8 week pulse 40-50 mg Epistane 3-4 times a week, might trow in a total of 5 days off in the 5th week. I will ad Formex on off days in week 6, and ed in week 8, also Activate Extreme from the beginning of week 8.

Good luck:)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
About you question:
Depends on how long you plan you pulse cycle 6-8 weeks?
Dosage?
Times pr week?
A week of in the middle?
6-Bromo low dose on off days won't hurt, good security to even further avoid shutdown.
PCT with AX PCT, well, it really depends on the answers on above questions but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm running PCT with Formex and Activate Extreme
8 week pulse 40-50 mg Epistane 3-4 times a week, might trow in a total of 5 days off in the 5th week. I will ad Formex on off days in week 6, and ed in week 8, also Activate Extreme from the beginning of week 8.

Good luck:)
I was thinking of doing..

3x per week - weds, fri, sun
= 1 bottle nicely

Off days - 25mg of 6br (or is that too low?), milk thistle,
Everyday - NAC for the antioxidant, mutlivits, omegas,

Would you recommend a week off from the epi? would I then run 25mg 6bromo everyday then?

PCT will be bioforge, and then AX advance PCT or Formex or CEL formestane (same price as advance PCT) ... opinion as to which is best?

Thanks for the input!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulsin epi for me I see as gyno disaster. Even straight cycle of epi. As soon as 6 hrs passes I feel gyno starting to flare and after I wake up in the morning gyno is more painful. **** pulsing epi. Pulse it if u use a SERM with it.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, it repeatedly keeps coming up that running it pulsed is bad.

not read of any other members here having rebound on here

im still wondering whether to run epi as a straight cycle with otc pct....

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
not fast acting enough. not a very good fit for a pulse. might as well just run it full if youre going to run epi.

dementor

dementor

Awards
I was thinking of doing..

3x per week - weds, fri, sun
= 1 bottle nicely

Off days - 25mg of 6br (or is that too low?), milk thistle,
Everyday - NAC for the antioxidant, mutlivits, omegas,

Would you recommend a week off from the epi? would I then run 25mg 6bromo everyday then?

PCT will be bioforge, and then AX advance PCT or Formex or CEL formestane (same price as advance PCT) ... opinion as to which is best?

Thanks for the input!!!
IF you do a week of, you would run 6-Bromo each day. But I don't think you need to do that.

In PCT I would suggest not to use only Formex, since it might ad to this rebound effect. Really you probably do not need PCT, but better safe than sorry and take the AX PCT. If you do AX PCT you can ad Formex ;)

This is my thoughts and ideas after reading a lot in the big pulse thread.

In my ongoing pulse scheme I might bump up the dose to 50-60 mg, after a 5 days run with no dosing. Just to see what happens. Epi is mild, but the rebound effect is something that concerns me... Thats why I do both Activate Extreme AND Formex as PCT, for at least 4 weeks.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks dementor, can i ask why do you say that formex could cause a rebound?

(i was planing on doing a 2 bottle course of bioforge for pct)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I like epi with a SERM. I definitely do not suggest using an AI after in PCT. Epi has been stated to lower estro levels. From day one, many people that had rebound effects had them due to an AI (more inhibition of estro levels) in addition to a product that already lowered estro levels.

dementor

dementor

Awards
thanks dementor, can i ask why do you say that formex could cause a rebound?

(i was planing on doing a 2 bottle course of bioforge for pct)
Formex can ad to the rebound effect, if used in a wrong way with Epi. But this is my thoughts only, and some others here to. It is a selective aromatase inhibitor, and will supress your estrogen even further than with Epi. Which might ad to the rebound...

No rep from IBE has actually commented this.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
eek, which OTC would product(s) do you like?

I've narrowed it down to ATD (which seems to be polarised in opinion), Advance PCT (6br), and Reversitol

thanks D!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would honestly say on a pulse use nolva on ur off days given the half life

Pct I would use nolva for 5 days with something like hx2 (2caps a day) for 5 days and that's all. Depending on how long u pulse is how long u pct

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but its gotta be OTC for me. I'd rather not repeat why i'll be going OTC but it has to be that way

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
That and as mentioned, a pulse uses less product. If you pulse a bottle of Epi @ 40mg, 3x a week, it's a 7.5 week cycle. Most straight cycles are 30/30/30/30 which is a weak cycle, almost always (except SD, m1T etc lol), a 2nd bottle is required.
hit the nail on the head right there. epi is mild enough that even a straight cycle is mild. pulsing is better left for:
1: harsh compounds
2: short half-life compounds

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
hit the nail on the head right there. epi is mild enough that even a straight cycle is mild. pulsing is better left for:
1: harsh compounds
2: short half-life compounds

i pulsed epi and loved it. Sure epi is not a harsh methyl....that's a good thing. But after 3 quarters of the way thu the cycle, the streghth, pumps and size sure kicks in.

All depends how you look at the pluses and negatives of pulsing vs straight cyles. Pluses and minuses to both. If you focus on the negatives...you will always convince yourself pulsing is useless. If you use the search feature as I have, to search under pulsing....you will see that Epi is the most pulsed designer out there with great success and reviews.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i pulsed epi and loved it. Sure epi is not a harsh methyl....that's a good thing. But after 3 quarters of the way thu the cycle, the streghth, pumps and size sure kicks in.

All depends how you look at the pluses and negatives of pulsing vs straight cyles. Pluses and minuses to both. If you focus on the negatives...you will always convince yourself pulsing is useless. If you use the search feature as I have, to search under pulsing....you will see that Epi is the most pulsed designer out there with great success and reviews.
how did your cycle go ive always thought about an epi pulse but ive never gone thru with it. im mostly looking to gain strength were your strength gains good and consistant?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would say superdrol has been pulsed with much better effects, though we all know what opinions are like... also, some compounds cannot be pulsed effectively - like hdrol and its 16 hour half life.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a super pulse sounds good but i kinda wanna work up to the stronger ones like super so that when i run the weaker ones i like hdrol i will still feel them working so as not to become desensitized if that makes any sense.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a super pulse sounds good but i kinda wanna work up to the stronger ones like super so that when i run the weaker ones i like hdrol i will still feel them working so as not to become desensitized if that makes any sense.
I thought the same thing at first too, but after about 7 cycles, I now think the rationale is bull****.

I spent over a year testing out compounds and basically about half of them I consider almost worthless to me personally.

I am really considering a SD pulse... possibly my NEXT cycle... I could do this and log it and show everybody what's up with it.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
shame about epi

but pct product, guys what do you recommend? i'm completely stuck!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing at first too, but after about 7 cycles, I now think the rationale is bull****.

I spent over a year testing out compounds and basically about half of them I consider almost worthless to me personally.

I am really considering a SD pulse... possibly my NEXT cycle... I could do this and log it and show everybody what's up with it.
would love to see a log.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any kind of ETA on this SD pulse? I am thinking it might be on deck after this Epi pulse. I am thinking a SD pulse would be amazing combined with a DC routine(sometime in march...ish).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i wanted to try those 4 Hdrol bottles, but maybe my next cycle (can't do it until November!) will be the SD pulse.

I am thinking to go for mass, run a few bulk cycles in a row. Get back up to 245-250 but be more SOLID this time.

SD w/ DC is the plan. SD 3x a week, DC training, 8 week "blast," moderate carbs, VERY high protein. If i do DC 3x a week, i'll do cardio 4x a week. Try to pulse it for 8 weeks, aim to gain 2 pounds a week = 16 pounds, slow and steady....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal just dotest prop hdrol pplex u know u want to lol

Do that for 8 weeks. Maybe prop for 8 week pulse on off days of shots and have a little fun

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i wanted to try those 4 Hdrol bottles, but maybe my next cycle (can't do it until November!) will be the SD pulse.

I am thinking to go for mass, run a few bulk cycles in a row. Get back up to 245-250 but be more SOLID this time.

SD w/ DC is the plan. SD 3x a week, DC training, 8 week "blast," moderate carbs, VERY high protein. If i do DC 3x a week, i'll do cardio 4x a week. Try to pulse it for 8 weeks, aim to gain 2 pounds a week = 16 pounds, slow and steady....
No do the SD pulse lol. It is time for u to bulk. No more recomps ... BULK BULK BULK lol.

Ya I think I will do like 3 or 4 weeks of DC before I start my SD pulse(just to figure out what weights I need and get used to it). Then probably a 7 week pulse. Doing DC 3X a week with maybe 2 or 3 cardio a week(not a fan of cardio but I guess I can do the P90X videos at home).

There r some nice feasable goals.

I think by the time I do my SD I might be 180-185(hopefully, and ready to bulk some but lean 1).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol pulse gains I feel are very hard to keep when u come off because of super compensation

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like SD pulse gains will be much easier to keep than a straight cycle. You're looking at about the same gains, but spread over twice the duration, with (I THINK) less shutdown leading to an easier PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run it with test prop bro. U don't need the rollercoaster hormone levels. Imagine the stress on your body and possible cortisol rise from it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a uselessly small amount of test prop left. I ran Epi the same way, 8 week pulse up to 50 (or maybe 60). I didn't notice any problems at all.

On paper the "rollercoaster" hormones sounds bad, but I tried it and I liked it. And from what i've seen, the majority of people who have tried pulsing admit it's a good viable method.

I see no need for a base on the cycle, I am trying to limit shutdown, a base would hamper that. SD has never given me problems with libido or lethargy or anything... I'll do the pulse armed with Taurine, that's about all I need.

I'm not sure about cortisol rise. Maybe a cort blocker in this... I'll put the option on the table.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definetly steroids lower glucocorticoids. So goin on and off them may be a problem. Not sure if that ever even been brought up

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would like to see super ran solo but its your call ofcourse. also if you run the hdrol be shure and give it at least 4wks im running it know and im alittle over 4wks in and im just starting to really feel it.:) hope it goes good.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trust me if i run the Hdrol i'm doing it big and running 4 bottles, 7-8 weeks, probably starting at 100mg.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
cortisol... in theory an anticortisol could be run on off days?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week pulse of Epi and had great results. Nothing crazy of course, but it was certainly worth doing. Zero shutdown.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks on hdrol at 100-150mg is where its at. I never got to go over 100 I simply just didn't have enough. But 100mg is where its nice

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Ok, revised plan guys...

Epi pulse - 4 week

M,W,F, 30mg for each dose
off days 25mg of Advance PCT (6bromo)
PCT:
2 weeks of Advance PCT at 50mg a day (2 capsules 1 at morning and 1 at night)
1 month of Activate Xtreme and Cortisol Blocker