6-week M1T cutting cycle?

savagery

Awards
I'm starting week three of a four week M1T cutting cycle. I'm getting close to where I want to be in terms of body fat, but I'm not sure I'll be there by the end of the fourth week. Obviously, I can't keep cutting when I stop my cycle, as I'll want to up my calories to avoid losing my gains.

MY QUESTION: If I am not where I want to be at the end of week four, would it be safe to extend the cycle for another two weeks so I could continue cutting?

The alternative is to do four weeks of PCT and then do another four week cutting cycle after that. But I'd prefer to finish the cutting sooner rather than later, so my next cycle can be a bulk.

PH DOSES: For weeks 1 and 2, I was taking 10mg M1T and 200mg 4AD transdermal. I have some PHs left over from previous cycles, so for weeks 3 and 4 I plan to add 600mg noranrdro (oral) and 300mg 1-test transdermal (yeah, I know the 1-test is similar to M1T, but I have it around and I don't want to up the M1T dose because of liver toxicity).

PCT: Nolva, Clomid, and 6-OXO, so I'm covered

I have been staying away from the alcohol, so hopefully my liver is in decent shape.

So can I extend to six if necessary, or should I call it at four? Any input is appreciated.

-Savagery

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Go for 6. Drop the M1T if you're worried about your liver. 300mg of 1-test should make up for 10mg M1T. How bout dropping the M1T weeks 3-4 and add the norandro and trans 1-test, then go back on M1T for weeks 5-6? Then PCT :D

savagery

Awards
That's not a bad idea. I may do that.

Go for 6. Drop the M1T if you're worried about your liver. 300mg of 1-test should make up for 10mg M1T. How bout dropping the M1T weeks 3-4 and add the norandro and trans 1-test, then go back on M1T for weeks 5-6? Then PCT :D

savagery

Awards
I hadn't really thought of that, but maybe I'll do that.

I have 6.3g of it left (in ErgoPharm caps). Is it worth spending the $15 (really $22 with shipping) to get T-gel?

For 19-nor, how much more potent is the trans over the oral?

Thanks,
Savagery

why not make the nor into a transderm?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
For 19-nor, how much more potent is the trans over the oral?

Savagery
I would imagine enough to be worth $22, but I've heard that it takes weeks for 19-nor's to kick in.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to continue the cycle then I would drop the M1T after 4 weeks, and start a 1-test transdermal. Personally I think you are asking too much from this cycle and I would cut my losses go to PCT and reassess my goals for the next cycle.

savagery

Awards
What do you mean by "asking too much"? I don't understand. It has definitely been successfull so far. I am getting close to my goal, as far as cutting is concerned. Hopefully I will be there in two weeks, when my original four weeks is up. I don't think I need to "cut my losses" because, as I said, the cycle has been going very well. I have gone from a big belly, bitch tits, very little definition, and no vascularity to a six pack peeking through, no bitch tits, quite a bit of definition and pronounced vascularity. Moreover, my strength is climbing rapidly. In only two weeks, I went from benching 225x10 to 235x13!

To reach my goal, however, I still need to lose about 6-8 pounds of fat. I probably can't do this in two more weeks, but I probably can do it in four.

So assuming that I don't reach my target in the next two weeks, I just need to decide whether to push ahead for another two weeks (making six total) or plan a second cutting cycle. If I did do a second cycle, I wouldn't need to "reassess my goals", because they would be the same.

Either way, it will probably take the same amount of time, because I could either do 2 weeks more + 6 weeks PCT or 4 weeks PCT + 2 on and then another 2 PCT. It's just a matter of whether a single 6-weeker or a 4-weeker and then a 2-weeker is better.

Why would you drop the M1T after four weeks? For the liver, or another reason? I am not experiencing any significant sides.

If you really want to continue the cycle then I would drop the M1T after 4 weeks, and start a 1-test transdermal. Personally I think you are asking too much from this cycle and I would cut my losses go to PCT and reassess my goals for the next cycle.