Whats good?

basshead42m

Awards
whats a good supplement to use a first time user. I want to bulk up un muscle big time!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-drol or epi are usually the 1s suggested for 1st cycles.

basshead42m

Awards
but aren't those prohoromones? Im looking for sumthing along the lines of anabolics/transdermals

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was going to say it but I think u said it best.
How old are u bhead? Height weight and years training?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
but aren't those prohoromones? Im looking for sumthing along the lines of anabolics/transdermals
Stop. You know absolutely nothing, and need to drop the idea of using anabolics for the time being.

They are not supplements, nor dietary aids, they are not toys that carry no risk.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop. You know absolutely nothing, and need to drop the idea of using anabolics for the time being.

They are not supplements, nor dietary aids, they are not toys that carry no risk.
Lol this is the other thing I wanted to say. Good job Zero. Ya I was kind of shocked he didn't put this thread in the supplements subforum after he said that.

Take this as a learning experience and do LOTS of research before u EVEN THINK about doing a cycle. Plenty of people are here who can help u along with the search button at the top right of the screen.

basshead42m

Awards
I'm 5'10", 230lbs. been training on and off for at least 10yrs. This is the first time in my life that I've been serious about the goals i want. I'm already a big guy (could afford to lose a good 20lbs due to beer drinkin). I know its bad to say but i want to b a big intimidating motherF***** and dnt care what it take to get me there. Just lookin for some insight from some other people that have been down this road.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10", 230lbs. been training on and off for at least 10yrs. This is the first time in my life that I've been serious about the goals i want. I'm already a big guy (could afford to lose a good 20lbs due to beer drinkin). I know its bad to say but i want to b a big intimidating motherF***** and dnt care what it take to get me there. Just lookin for some insight from some other people that have been down this road.
diet first and foremost. aas will do nothing but drain your bank account till you understand how to eat properly. when someone asks you how much you eat a day and respond with 3500 cals 50% protein, 40% carbs and 10% healthy fats and can say that and mean it, then you might be ready. getting your diet in line will not take that long if you are diligent about it

TBULL

Awards
20lbs is too far overweight IMO to do any steroid .. from your height a guy could guess maybe 15-16% BF and 11 would be max from what i have read and experienced.And is the beer gut an ongoing project? oral steroids especially take a toll on the liver and drinkimg would be highly discouraged during cycle for health and positive cycle results..i did a cycle 5 years ago and did it wrong and have been researching since.. do your body a favor bro..get educated..get lean.. then get brolic lol good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20lbs is too far overweight IMO to do any steroid .. from your height a guy could guess maybe 15-16% BF and 11 would be max from what i have read and experienced.And is the beer gut an ongoing project? oral steroids especially take a toll on the liver and drinkimg would be highly discouraged during cycle for health and positive cycle results..i did a cycle 5 years ago and did it wrong and have been researching since.. do your body a favor bro..get educated..get lean.. then get brolic lol good luck
so 5'8 230, what's your bodyfat?

TBULL

Awards
when I was @ 230 it was 18-20..im now down to 220 and would guess 13-15..It was just an estimation based on the big guy and beer belly comment and a caution not to cycle with higher BF.. I might be wrong but @ least the point was made to think first..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i know i was just givin ya some **** because not too many people are your size being being bigtime fatasses, you got a huge amount of muscle tho good job

TBULL

Awards
lol thx man.. i am trying so hard to get down to 11 so i can do an epi cycle..so i know what bhead is goin thru..i wonder if the bf % needs to be that low for a pulse? hmmmm

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's funny you say that, one of my earliest cycles was an 8 week epi pulse with clen 2 on 2 off, the epi doesn't work well for me but does improve my hardness and vascularity so overall the cycle still felt pretty effective. Idropped almost 20 pounds & maybe 4% bodyfat.. was like 240 and 16% to 220 and 12% (For the 8 week cycle plus a few weeks surrounding it)

Normally I'd advise not to cut from 16% bf like me but my body tends to lose muscle very easily on a cut and I had a lot to preserve. If you're in a similar situation and know how to diet properly for a cut (so damn hard) then I think an epi pulse is ideal, it gives you the length (8 weeks) that you need to lose fat without cutting into the muscle)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nah, 8 weeks + a preload is overdoing it for how mild it is, that's the point of a pulse, the concentration doesn't build up enough to impart much sides. Working out 3x a week pulsing 4 caps is 12 caps of epi a week, which is less than running 20mg a day. And the shutdown is low because off days give you little recovery periods.

basshead42m

Awards
So i need to lose the 20lbs of fat before i even think about doing a cycle? I would still think i would benefit from a cycle. I know i wouldnt look as ripped as most of you guys being that i have a higher bodyfat. Also, the beer is of no importance to me so it would be dropped as soon as i started a cycle. However i am gonna do sumthing along the lines of transdermaly. But yea i hear ya on the double bangin on the liver with the orals and alcohol.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So i need to lose the 20lbs of fat before i even think about doing a cycle? I would still think i would benefit from a cycle. I know i wouldnt look as ripped as most of you guys being that i have a higher bodyfat. Also, the beer is of no importance to me so it would be dropped as soon as i started a cycle. However i am gonna do sumthing along the lines of transdermaly. But yea i hear ya on the double bangin on the liver with the orals and alcohol.
Drop the weight first. You'll bulk, gaining more fat along with the muscle, then try to cut and lose the muscle. I'm at 10% bf, 5'9", 180 lbs. and I won't start next bulk till I touch 7% (tho I'll quickly lose it since its tough to maintain down there but hopefully only hit 10% again).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can still do the cycle. It would just be more noticable if u already had ur workouts and diet in check.
Ya def drop the empty calories they r serving no purpose to u.
Any idea what transdermal u plan on running yet? I know Primordial Performance has some great once but they are by no means cheap and their 30% sale just ended.

basshead42m

Awards
im thinkin about either sust250 or deca. workouts are in check but as far as my diet, it would change immediately.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait...
whats a great supplement out there that promotes fat loss. I also wanna do cardio bigtime. Would running for 30 minutes at least to start be good enough? Also i need to know a good diet to stick to. Do i stay away from carbs? Also a personal trainer at a gym told me that if i wanna lose weight, cut out all dairy products. Does that sound right?
And...
whats a good supplement to use a first time user. I want to bulk up un muscle big time!
You want to lose weight in one thread, and gain weight in another? :think:
WTF?

TBULL

Awards
I havent looked into transdermal stuff alot(except androgel, mmmm androgel) but I know that doing a cycle when not@ optimum weight there is a stronger chance of gyno...now would it be the same for transdermals or a anti gyno ph like epi? or even again a pulse..?

basshead42m

Awards
IRON LUNGZ--- is it unheard of to wanna lose fat but gain muscle at the same time?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recomp, yes. I would suggest to get your diet in check, and focus on that. The diet is the first thing you should always get in perfect order. I would even tell you to stay away from fat-burners and hormonal supplementation until you can control your food intake and make gains that way.
IRON LUNGZ--- is it unheard of to wanna lose fat but gain muscle at the same time?

TBULL

Awards
pulse is a method of great debate .. it is a way of doing a substance of choice, one with a short shelflife preferrably, and dosing say m.w.f. once before w.o. and once after. the dose is uaually @ higher doses..& you do this 2 weeks on and two weeks off..in short it is supposed to lower the side effects and possibly eliminate PCT. There is a great thread on this site about it.but beware bro its highly debated lol , some swear by it some are dead set against it. I would think the same would apply to transdermal as it would to ph or anything else.