PRO HORMONES

Ceckert51

Awards
I am in the delayed entry program for the marine corp and i am wonering if I am able to take any prohormones legally. i am wanting to get a little stronger before boot camp i leave in 4 months. also i would like response from military people only. i am wanting to take a cycle of havoc, and also the other supps to support. please help i appreciate it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) Havoc's not a prohormone
2) Taken before entry, you are fine. Give yourself enough leeway in full civilian mode to run a full PCT. You will be hating life trying to recover during Boot Camp, due to lack of sleep.

Ceckert51

Awards
well what i want to know is if its gonna show up in my urine. i am referring to the havoc by rpn. what if i took epistane would that show up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know all about Havoc, trust me.

If you are not going in for 4 months, you will be fine.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea your good to go on havoc bro expecually if u went to meps already u wont get pissed till your in boot just pct right and enjpy your cycle

henryhavoc

Awards
You can run pretty much anything but bold and not test positive. Good luck!

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea heard havoc and tren u wont pop hot good thing im freinds with the supplei guy and hey has to order the testes before they can test us so i always got a heads up

americanmusul

americanmusul

Awards
they wont test for pro hormones in delayed entry or when your in the marine core unless they suspect it. and even then it's up to your cammand CO discretion.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea most testing itself is done on a random bases the company will piss and then they test 20 percent very rarley do they do 100%

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if he noticed the giant RECOMP PERFORMANCE NUTRITION when specifically asking DSADE about Havoc from RPN. haha.

On topic though, I know people currently active that have taken full on cycles without getting tested. Any of the epithio based compounds (Havoc, Epi, E-stane) are fine to take with the amount of time you have (as everyone already stated :) ).

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Bold is a ph to Eq which can show up I'm trace amounts for months after the cycle.

5t3v3

5t3v3

Awards
I wouldn't do the cycle, it will be a total waste. Plus you run the risk of a slow recovery. Best PCT in the world still leaves some folks less than 100% for a while afterwards. Before using steriods you should already be in very great shape. A lean muscluar build is going to serve you best during boot camp. You will just loose anything you gain anyhow. I went into USMC boot camp at a mostly muscular 236 lbs and came out at 204 lbs. I had worked for years to gain that much mass just to loose it in 3 months. Sure I was shredded but you just don't get enough food, lifting time or sleep time to maintain more muscle mass than your body naturally holds.

My 17 year old son is going in the USMC next spring. I had him drop his 5x5wieght training program and start p90x. That's the type of workouts you will be doing. Not squat/deads/bench.

Good luck in boot camp and thanks for your service.

EDIT - also, if you are in a MOS where a top secret clearance is required be careful with steroid use. You can likely get by on the "have you used any illegal drugs question" as these are legal OTC. But would have trouble with a lie detector if you used any SERMs you didn't have a script for. I was in Intelligence and this would have been an issue for me. Lie detectors are not usually required for Secret clearance levels though. Just TS/SCI.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just another point of view to consider from a Marine. When you go through boot camp you are going to lose absolutely everything that you gained. There is zero point in bulking up before Marine boot camp unless you feel being heavier is going to help you run and hike for miles which it wont.

Ceckert51

Awards
thank you all for your responses i think i will go with the last two answers for my best ones from 5t3v3, and dynomite

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
@ 5tEvE
My buddy just got his TS, hes our S-2 officer, he didnt get administered a polygraph. Maybe because his was TS and not TS/SCI. BTW hes not an intel guy by trade but the staff job had to be filled by somebody.

@ dynomite
I fully agree

@ OP
I agree with 5tEvE. You should focus more on weighted pullups, weighted dips, retain your compound exercises to retain strength but cuttout all the isolation pretty boy bull**** and go run 3 miles instead. I also went in wieghing about 225 and left PI weighing 200. I was cut but lost muscle. All that muscle u put on from EPI will be lost since you will not be lifting weights in bootcamp. Just your weapon and your body as you sling yourself up and down in the sand pit while getting smoked for pissing off a DI.
The last thing u want is complications from a less than stellar PCT in boot. Theres no guarentee your hormone levels will stabilize and you could experience weird rebound symptoms. I would definately wait until your settled down at your 1st duty station before you begin. Trust me, working out is big in the Marine Corps and part of the lifestyle (for most Marines, not all). It shouldnt be a problem then.
As far as testing for anabolics, this is extremely rare in the Corps, you can expect many drug tests, but steroids arent in tested for the these. The steroid test can be requested by the CO but it is very expensive for the military therefore it is very uncommon. Besides, in my experience the military really only cares about getting rid of the pill popping, coke snorting, idiot. Also as far as I know, EPI, wont show up on a regular steroid test, I could be wrong, but those tests are very specific for very specific substances.
You focus right now should be on your:
1. Run endurance
2. Bodyweight strength exercises. Pullups, dips, pushups, ect
When you leave bootcamp. Your body will be ready to grow, and muscle memory will take over, you will grow like a weed, I did

Ceckert51

Awards
I hit the gym 5 days a week right now. mon,wed,fri i run 3 or 4 miles. I'll do pull up 4x6, pushups, and circuit training. tue,thu i will do weights for 30 min and then swim for 45 min. what else should i do to prepare my self better for boot camp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit the gym 5 days a week right now. mon,wed,fri i run 3 or 4 miles. I'll do pull up 4x6, pushups, and circuit training. tue,thu i will do weights for 30 min and then swim for 45 min. what else should i do to prepare my self better for boot camp.
Long hikes with weight and plenty of foot-supported situps.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what else should i do to prepare my self better for boot camp.
Get used to throwing your food up less than an hour after consumption... No joke.

Of course this only applies to Marines and Army.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get used to throwing your food up less than an hour after consumption... No joke.

You're either referring to the difficulty of the respective boot camps...or the low quality of the food. :)

5t3v3

5t3v3

Awards
I have my 17 year old son doing the cardio sessions from p90x in addition to lifting to prepare for USMC bootcamp. Specifically, get a copy of plyometrics, kenpo and core synergistics from that series and push 100% through the workouts. Those are pretty much the type of circuits the DI's are going to do for PT and punishments.

In addition to that, running and long hikes will round you out nicely.

henryhavoc

Awards
More on bold:

[bold] has a very long half-life, and can show up on a steroid test for up to 1.5 years, due to the long undecylenate ester attached to the parent steroid. Trace amounts of the drug can easily be detected for months after discontinued use.
Sports guys who tested positive for bold:
-Stephen Bonner (MMA fighter)
-Kit Cope (MMA fighter)
-Josh Barnett (MMA fighter)
-Phil Baroni (MMA fighter)
-James Toney (boxer)
-Jon Connway (soccer player)

mattyg42099

Awards
aslong as your in the corps u wont get tested for roids unless you become a monster and it effects your work even then probably not its extremely expensive and they really dont care....even so your going to come out of boot camp extremly thin wait till u hit the fleet then bulk up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More on bold:

Sports guys who tested positive for bold:
-Stephen Bonner (MMA fighter)
-Kit Cope (MMA fighter)
-Josh Barnett (MMA fighter)
-Phil Baroni (MMA fighter)
-James Toney (boxer)
-Jon Connway (soccer player)
The ester would not be the same target hormone as the PH.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
cardio and enderance is key man i think marine corps 3 miles in 30 minutes right
(we do it different in the army) but humps r big to if your going infantry find a couple mile streach with hills and walk it with weight thats a killer when u got a 240bravo even a m249(saw) weighs u down after 5 or 12 miles

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
3 miles in 30 minutes is a failed run time. Anything over 28 is fail.
Id say you need to be shooting for at least 24 minutes to put yourself in decent standards in the fleet. 21 minutes will put you in the a good PFT range if you are maxing out pullups and situps.
Im a bigger guy so its been more of a struggle to get where im at in the run (20:15), but with effort (interval training works wonders for me) you can make it happen.
Being able to run is something that will reflect good on yourself. Marines who can PFT are typically looked more favorably on. Its part of the lifestyle anyway.
Humping will be something to look forward to once every couple months or more depending on if you go to a combat arms MOS or not. But If your strong and in good shape its more of a mental game. After about 15 miles you start becoming zombified, its really a mental struggle after that.

@ DSADE
dude, what do you do for tricep work? You got some crab claws on you bro!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I never threw up...not once....and i ATE as much as ****ing possible at every chow.

I did however go in @ 212 lbs @ 13% and left @ 187 @ 9%

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They do not test for steroids in the USMC on a normal basis. They can is you are caught with paraphernalia or with outright roids. Even then its by consent only.

sgtmike

Awards
They are 100% correct on the PH and Steroids use. I used 1-AD back in 2004 through 2006 while on Active Duty at Lejeune. NEVER popped for anything. It's definately on a "For Cause" basis. This meaning only if you are caught with, or suspected of using.

I would definately follow the program that 5t3v3 has his son on. This will help you in EVERY area for boot camp. Wait until after Boot Camp, and SOI/MCT until you get to your school or duty station, then hit it hard!

Good luck brother, hope the Corps does you well!