Propadrol

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Trying to track this stuff... 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene

Its in Natty Mass but so is Phera :(

Any ideas where to get hold of it as a stand alone?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
a simple yahoo search gives me some links... log it for us, as i'm very curious as to how it works.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay got it... its EST that makes it - namely haemodrol (sp?). Nutra don't sell it.

They have stacked propadrol with an AI. It interesting because it stacks well and is not methylated so... easy on the liver.

Chemistry is 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene
AI: 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate

Spectra Force look interesting but there products are out of date: Furaguno + Oxyguno. Pity.

The only other one I trying to chase on is Methoxy-TST 17b-methoxytrienosterone
its some sort of Methoxy-TRN (Trenadrol). Can't find it.

Anyway finding propadrol is reassuring.

I never do PH (or course) ... just theoretically "penning" a cycle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wish nutra had it. i've heard its rather mild as a prohormone, but a very good stacker. the logs on prop are far and few between though, and very old, so any info on this compound would be nice to have.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I'm not the best person to ask. The idea is that two non-methy PHs might do something similar to a methylated compound and spare the liver some agro.

Trouble is you never know quite what a stack will deliver.

It should stack with a methylated compound but then you'd just buy Natty Mass.

rosco1234

Awards
I used propadrol stacked with havoc for 6 weeks and thought the propadrol was def not worth the money. I gained 4 lbs and lost 2-3% bodyfat. Havoc gives me the same gains alone. I used the propadrol at 3 pills per day spread out. hope that helps in your decision.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - on paper that sounds like a good stack. Sorry it didn't turn out.

Was thinking about stacking it against "The One", IT or Havoc. Well as it stands it ain't high on the priority list. I guess Methyl 1-AD is a big non-methylated PH that is probably better looking into to.

Although if you're talking about wasting money - try heaps and heaps of natty test boosters ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd probably try running a ****load of bold before I try propadrol.

If its anything like other "stacker" nonmethyls (furazadrol) you'll need to buy several bottles and run 1.5-2x the normal dose anyway

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I used it in the pre-workout drink EST made called Methyl Mass...low doses like 20 mg's a scoop and I used 2 scoops...awesome stuff strength, vascularity, hardness all went up and I got the all-day pump...and I'm utterly convinced that I lost some fat in the process..no libido issues at all which is my main concern with steroids...no BP or estrogen/DHT issues either..I can't wait to try it with a cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0