Propadrol

Kiff95

Awards
Just ran a 4 week cycle of Propadrol, I've got AD3-PCT by lecheek for my PCT, just wondering if anyone knew whether this is enough for me to prevent any gyno/ keep my gains? Before jumping on Prop I read on multiple forums PCT isnt really required although to be safe I bought AD3 but then I saw a few post recently on other sites saying to go as far as using a SERM?:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it Propadrol EP by EST? This is not a prohormone dude. Nothing in that product is suppressive

Kiff95

Awards
It is propadrol by EST, there is two products that EST released; one is the prohormone the other is Propadrol EST which one released later on and is a reformulated testbooster
The ingridients of my prop is:
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Altered M-LMG or close to it in structure. And I would certainly run a SERM with M-LMG. It’s a $35 investment for a SERM so I can’t think of a reason why not...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm amazed daily by how little concern people show for their own bodies.
You just FINISHED a PH run...so you thought now would be a good time to start asking questions. You knew it was a PH.. because you just told us. Let's say it together..Pro HORMONE. Of course it requires a SERM (Which is an actual PCT, not a pretend one).

You said you read...but it wasn't this site, where guys like me and a bunch of others spend a lot of time answering the same questions over and over. And this is the most common one.

Treat your body better than that man, or one day it's gonna pay you back.

Kiff95

Awards
Yeah looking back I was overly excited just to jump on it after getting my hands on it, I only stumbled upon this site when I realised on the last day of the cycle I had put on a fair bit of lean muscle mass,
Anyone know where to buy Nolvadex that ships to Aus??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah looking back I was overly excited just to jump on it after getting my hands on it, I only stumbled upon this site when I realised on the last day of the cycle I had put on a fair bit of lean muscle mass,
Anyone know where to buy Nolvadex that ships to Aus??
your not going to die if you cant find some.. but damn man... you kinda blew it here. I would definitely start your lecheek stuff ASAP and continue looking for your serm. gl bro.. you will be ok just use your head next time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aus sounds like the hardest place on Earth to get performance enhancing drugs. Going this route may take months and months to set up your cycles with the proper support. It’ll probably be against the rules, but I would start a thread looking for your fellow AUS/NZ people are at and PM every one of them on how the hell they get AAS/PH/AI/SERM. I know Stallone has been arrested twice there with GH. Tough customs there.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would PCT with Yuengling lager.

But seriously, you can get SERMS on peptide and SARMS sites. I don’t know if they’ll make it through customs though. If Australian customs busted Rocky Balboa, they can bust anyone.

Kiff95

Awards
hey gents just for those interested in the aftermath, i finished my 'pct' of ad3 which was two tablets before bed over a 4 week period. 1st week of prop i felt like i needed more sleep after waking on a 7 hour sleep cycle which usually is enough for me, however after this week i felt like my natural test returned to back to normal. It is now All in all i dodged a bullet relying on ad3 as a solid pct without looking into Prop properly, had it been any other PH there wouldve been a good chance i messed up. All in all good learning exp, no signs of gyno or hair loss.

thanks for the support fellas