which is right for me?

kylexxx

Awards
i have the right diet and workout supposedly for building muscle i have been on it for about 2 years but its not working i have been looking into steroids but need help on which one is best for me and where to get them from. can u help me?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no we can't help get you roids. but we can help you with your diet, which is where your problem is. just FYI, if something is not working, don't keep doing it, ok? start a thread in the nutrition section. list the following:
weight
current years lifting
body type
the diet your are on (be as specific as you can)

kylexxx

Awards
when i signed up to this sight it said it was pro steroids i dont want help to get them just help to choose the right one for me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i signed up to this sight it said it was pro steroids i dont want help to get them just help to choose the right one for me
AM advocates knowledge, which includes responsible use of AAS (e.g. PCT, support supplements, etc.).

henryhavoc

Awards
That's the thing though, you don't need steroids at your height and weight.

Plus, you sound like you're 16 years old. You'll never get ahold of anything unless your 21.

You are correct when you said that this is a pro-steroid community. However, steroids should only be used once you reach your genetic limit. If you're under the age of 21 or 22 and you take roids, you can mess your body up permanently.

Nobody is trying to be mean, and even if we agree to suggest what you should take, we wouldn't be able too because you never posted any stats.

kylexxx

Awards
That's the thing though, you don't need steroids at your height and weight.

Plus, you sound like you're 16 years old. You'll never get ahold of anything unless your 21.

You are correct when you said that this is a pro-steroid community. However, steroids should only be used once you reach your genetic limit. If you're under the age of 21 or 22 and you take roids, you can mess your body up permanently.

Nobody is trying to be mean, and even if we agree to suggest what you should take, we wouldn't be able too because you never posted any stats.
thats fine i am 24