Sore Testicles please help!

paolucci0130

Awards
I recently ran an M-drol cycle months ago and ran a proper PCT with it... Nolva/formex/pct assist etc its been 2 1/2 months since pct Now for the last 3-4 days around the evening time my testies get a bit sore. Ever since they have been sore ive been getting stronger and no problem with Libidio. What could this soreness be?!!?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran an M-drol cycle months ago and ran a proper PCT with it... Nolva/formex/pct assist etc its been 2 1/2 months since pct Now for the last 3-4 days around the evening time my testies get a bit sore. Ever since they have been sore ive been getting stronger and no problem with Libidio. What could this soreness be?!!?
maybe you never fully got em back and they are just not inflating. At least thats what comes to mind if you are getting stronger and libido been good.

Can you(no homo) comment on size? watch see ive they grow. Just dont use a C-Clamp for emasuring. :surprised:

paolucci0130

Awards
maybe you never fully got em back and they are just not inflating. At least thats what comes to mind if you are getting stronger and libido been good.

Can you(no homo) comment on size? watch see ive they grow. Just dont use a C-Clamp for emasuring. :surprised:

Lol No homo their size is good and they are hanging low. My guess for my problem is my free-flowing test levels are finally coming all the way back to normal cuz i have been experiencing some minor acne around my back but thats just my guess. Anyone else have an opinion?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
two and a half months? with proper pct? you might want to go ge that checked....that might not have anything to do with your cycle...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like test levels were still slightly low after pct (pretty typical) and have just finally swung around fully

testes feel like that when they are being suppressed (shrinking) or coming back. But the extra bit of acne & strength gains means ur test has finally come fully back

After being fully recovered from a cycle, test can end up higher than pre-cycle... the combination of the cycle and PCT stimulated a response in the body, which took a while but ended up being an over-response

I really noticed after my last PCT my test was way higher than normal

paolucci0130

Awards
sounds like test levels were still slightly low after pct (pretty typical) and have just finally swung around fully

testes feel like that when they are being suppressed (shrinking) or coming back. But the extra bit of acne & strength gains means ur test has finally come fully back

After being fully recovered from a cycle, test can end up higher than pre-cycle... the combination of the cycle and PCT stimulated a response in the body, which took a while but ended up being an over-response

I really noticed after my last PCT my test was way higher than normal
Thanks unreal. Thats exactly what I thought it was. But due to my test levels coming back higher than normal would that make my estrogen levels increase also? I mean if my estrogen couldnt be increasing that much since my strength gains have been nearly 10lbs so far on all my lifts

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your estrogen probably is a little higher... It will not inhibit strength gains in any way. The best bulking steroids like Dbol and Test all aromatize remember, the only real problem is you'll retain a little bit more water.

But with elevated natural levels your estrogen won't be high enough to be a problem. Don't worry about it... if ur making strength gains now then nice, GOOD JOB, just keep it up bro.