Sore Testicles please help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Sore Testicles please help!

I recently ran an M-drol cycle months ago and ran a proper PCT with it... Nolva/formex/pct assist etc its been 2 1/2 months since pct Now for the last 3-4 days around the evening time my testies get a bit sore. Ever since they have been sore ive been getting stronger and no problem with Libidio. What could this soreness be?!!?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by paolucci0130 View Post
    I recently ran an M-drol cycle months ago and ran a proper PCT with it... Nolva/formex/pct assist etc its been 2 1/2 months since pct Now for the last 3-4 days around the evening time my testies get a bit sore. Ever since they have been sore ive been getting stronger and no problem with Libidio. What could this soreness be?!!?
    maybe you never fully got em back and they are just not inflating. At least thats what comes to mind if you are getting stronger and libido been good.

Can you(no homo) comment on size? watch see ive they grow. Just dont use a C-Clamp for emasuring.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    maybe you never fully got em back and they are just not inflating. At least thats what comes to mind if you are getting stronger and libido been good.

Can you(no homo) comment on size? watch see ive they grow. Just dont use a C-Clamp for emasuring.

Lol No homo their size is good and they are hanging low. My guess for my problem is my free-flowing test levels are finally coming all the way back to normal cuz i have been experiencing some minor acne around my back but thats just my guess. Anyone else have an opinion?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

two and a half months? with proper pct? you might want to go ge that checked....that might not have anything to do with your cycle...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

sounds like test levels were still slightly low after pct (pretty typical) and have just finally swung around fully

testes feel like that when they are being suppressed (shrinking) or coming back. But the extra bit of acne & strength gains means ur test has finally come fully back

After being fully recovered from a cycle, test can end up higher than pre-cycle... the combination of the cycle and PCT stimulated a response in the body, which took a while but ended up being an over-response

I really noticed after my last PCT my test was way higher than normal
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    sounds like test levels were still slightly low after pct (pretty typical) and have just finally swung around fully

testes feel like that when they are being suppressed (shrinking) or coming back. But the extra bit of acne & strength gains means ur test has finally come fully back

After being fully recovered from a cycle, test can end up higher than pre-cycle... the combination of the cycle and PCT stimulated a response in the body, which took a while but ended up being an over-response

I really noticed after my last PCT my test was way higher than normal
    Thanks unreal. Thats exactly what I thought it was. But due to my test levels coming back higher than normal would that make my estrogen levels increase also? I mean if my estrogen couldnt be increasing that much since my strength gains have been nearly 10lbs so far on all my lifts
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Your estrogen probably is a little higher... It will not inhibit strength gains in any way. The best bulking steroids like Dbol and Test all aromatize remember, the only real problem is you'll retain a little bit more water.

But with elevated natural levels your estrogen won't be high enough to be a problem. Don't worry about it... if ur making strength gains now then nice, GOOD JOB, just keep it up bro.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much will testicles shrink
    By dwwilli in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. Joints - sore sore sore :(
    By edwitt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10