Androstenedione questions.

StrayDOG

Awards
I have 60caps of 100mg androstenedione and need some usage advice.

I've been told to take 2caps for 5 days as a loading fase, then continue with 1caps right before training and 1caps in the morning on my days-off.

Is this correct?
How long should i continue using it before i take a break off?
Is there any other products I should use after a Androstenedione-period?

Greateful for every reasonable answer :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stray, hold off taking any phs first. Read the FAQ, stickies answers all basic questions. I hope you have your training and nutrition in order.

Androdione is crap. Androdiol is what you should be taking.

drei

Awards
Adrostenedione

*Bump* On what MarcusG posted read up and learn bro. As you start to read the post and ask questions about what you read you will get a feel for what is effective and what is not. As MG stated Androstenedione went out of favor real quick ADiol is much better.

StrayDOG

Awards
uhm..... Im lousy in english ;( But briefly said; Androstenedione is crap, and Androdiol is good? Is Androdiol also meant to be taken orally? I cant do injections.... What about Winstrol?

I've been training seriously for 3 years, with a strict nutrition... But I need more results u know ... Thnx for fast reply btw ;)

StrayDOG

Awards
Ok... it'll take ages though... I read english slow... Im not from the US..

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
uhm..... Im lousy in english ;( But briefly said; Androstenedione is crap, and Androdiol is good? Is Androdiol also meant to be taken orally? I cant do injections.... What about Winstrol?

I've been training seriously for 3 years, with a strict nutrition... But I need more results u know ... Thnx for fast reply btw ;)
Winstrol is a steroid Bro.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Um, yeah, there's a slight difference between andro and winstrol.
Andro-legal
Winstrol-illegal

StrayDOG

Awards
ohh-kay....? However, is Winstrol meant to be consumed orally?

StrayDOG

Awards
Bro, creatine is barely legal in my country for crying out loud! :(

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Avoid Androstenedione at all costs.....
Androstenedione = DHEA = Bitch Tits/Gyno

Try 1-AD much better product....IMO

azgymrat

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been training seriously for 3 years, with a strict nutrition... But I need more results u know ... Thnx for fast reply btw

Guy's - is this guy for real. He's "Lousy" in english and "I read very slowly" but he spells better than 90% of the people on this board.

StrayDOG

Awards
LOL, thnx azgymrat... i take that as a compliment! You should see me write these posts though.... I use aprox 10mins each ;) ;)
The prob reading huge articles, is that I dont reckon all the words, and therefore it's hard for me to understand....

To Madman:

Does Andrestenedione emphasize bitchtits, even with small doses?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Is that the stuff that Mark McGuire used? I want big forearms like his :p Seriously throw the **** in the trash right now.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
why do they even sell that stuff anymore?

StrayDOG

Awards
Hmm... payed quite alot for it as well.... f***...

So you guys mean thats it's all to waste?? I wont have any proggression at all?
And all I'm gonna get is gyno??

I know a few guys that have used it for some time, and It worked for them..... But I kinda trust you also..... hmmm

rookie88

Awards
Hmm... payed quite alot for it as well.... f***...

So you guys mean thats it's all to waste?? I wont have any proggression at all?
And all I'm gonna get is gyno??

I know a few guys that have used it for some time, and It worked for them..... But I kinda trust you also..... hmmm
Sorry bro, but it is a waste. You have a better chance of getting estrogen related side effects than strength or size gains with that substance. Sit back and read all about PH/PS here and make a informed purchase next time.

Good luck bro

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is a good site for info on pro-hormones and all Bodybuilding supps..I dont think low doses will give you gyno,but everyone is different with so many better products out there why take the chance.....

PRO_HORMONES

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thnx MaDmaN......

Good luck Bro....Hey all this stuff is a learning curve,When I first started taking pro-hormones I was taking Animal-Stak and I thought it was a good thing.Then I came to a forum not this one but another and everyone freaked out..They were saying the product was **** it will cause Acne and Gyno.I did not have that happen but I did not have any noticable results either..I have found these guy's here to be very knowledgeable about this stuff.....

StrayDOG

Awards
Yea, I'm in that opinion as well... I'm going to read abit more, and then try to get hands on some androstenediol (4-AD)....