High estrogen, cortisol, androstenedione and anemia

Aleeri

Awards
Hi Guys,
I finished the Bigger, Leaner, Stronger book and been on the plan from that book for a week. I plan to workout 5 days a week with weights and 3 days 25min HIT cardio.

I'm 27, 18% fat, 183cm, 73kg and currently cutting so 2k calories a day. I have quite a bit fat around my stomach but otherwise slim. I have some pretty serious health issues, anemia, 300% higher then normal estrogen levels and to high nighttime cortisol. Did not find out about this until just few weeks ago but had issues for many years. I want to make it my goal to be healthy again. I was vegetarian for two years and apparently have a hard time absorbing iron, so back to carnivore now and take uni liver tablets daily. I suffer hairloss and difficulty maintaining erections sometimes and low libido. also my test results showed really high androstenedione, what's up with that? Did I accidentally consume a pro hormone while taking a butea superba supplement in Thailand?

Is it ok to eat more fat on cutting diet? Considering my hormone levels it would be a good thing I think. My testosterone levels was ok but since it's the ratio that is important to estrogen they could sure use all boost they can get.

Can you recommend any supplements or things I can do for the estrogen? Do you know how long it takes to correct? I am currently taking DIM Plus and Erase pro along with cycles of Tongkat Ali. Also taking some other mixed sups like vitamin d, shilajit, ginseng, krill oil etc.

Anything else you guys can recommend is appreciated, suffered a lot from this and has become my number one goal to get in shape again. I have attached scans of my hormone and blood panel.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444671521.987862.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444671572.805113.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444671585.790712.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444671604.391529.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444671619.625709.jpg

Thanks!

Alex

Aleeri

Awards
I also started taking ionic cobalt with the hopes of getting my red bloods cells up. Also toco8, carnitine, he shou wu for hairloss (I had regrowth already from this regiment which is awesome).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 22
Anabolics 3
Post Cycle Therapy 12
Anabolics 10