Which option would work better??

wood23

wood23

Awards
What do you think would be better and why. 30mg of a steriod or 5mg of 6 different steriods or even 4 different. Eg 5mg of epi, 5mg super, 10mg phera, 10mg h drol.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
you really have no clue. research some more and read up on toxicity

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so ur going to split open caps for the smaller doses? seems retarded unless u have a pure powder source for all of them.

wood23

wood23

Awards
At board sponser custom capsule you can put together your own capsules with any mg you want so it is not that retarded....

wood23

wood23

Awards
you really have no clue. research some more and read up on toxicity
I am no expert but isnt 30mg of one steriod and 30mg TOTAL made up of 4 or 5 steriods the same. I wouldnt think your liver can tell the difference. 30mg is 30mg??????

wood23

wood23

Awards
so 30mg of superdrol has the same liver toxicity as 30mg of Epi?:duel:
No. Thats not what i meant. You seem to know what you are talking about. not my original question but anyway..... Tell me is 5mg super, 10mg phera 5mg epi, 10 hdrol more liver unfriendly than 30mg super.:duel:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tell me is 5mg super, 10mg phera 5mg epi, 10 hdrol more liver unfriendly than 30mg super.:duel:
that is a very good question, but i dont think theres enough info/research out that could prove anything.

ud need at least 10mg superdrol to feel it, at least 20mg phera to feel it, 30mg epi to feel it and about 75mg hdrol to feel it.

what im trying to get at is that it will be VERY hard to dose appropriately for each compound.

but hell, try it out and let us know

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
You would know it if you were taking 5mg super or 10mg phera. I dont think anyone can say for sure, but i think your idea would work about the same or better than a high dose of one single compound. It seems like with the low doses of each, you can avoid the specific major sides, but still have a good combined anabolic effect.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind lol, edited it because I was gona also say ask sethrobert in his thread, so I went over there and whammo lol

Stevensavage

Awards
Im no scientist but i agree that 30mgs is 30 mgs. my $.02
I say you go for it for $hits and giggles.

callaway

Awards
I would say run 30mg of 1 compound. If you are interested in achieving synergies from multiple compounds, just stack a couple. Seems like a bit of a stretch to combine 4 compounds, with most of the doses being below the effective threshold, and expect something amazing to happen.

C_

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Sounds interesting.

If it were me I'd be inclined to try it with just two compounds first and see how that goes. Something like 15mg epi + 15mg phera.