Kickin time of 1,4ad?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
For people that have run this when do u start to notice it's effects? 3 to 4 wk?
Thinking about running it with "tren" for 8 wks then bridging to phera...
Rough cycle plan:
1,4ad 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
tren 60/60/90/90/90/90/90/90
phera starting wk 6 20/20/30/30-40

not sure on 2 wk bridge figure would give nice gains with overlap. Might go for 3 wks only phera at 30.

Like I said was bored trying to plan out my bulk. Not sure if the 1,4ad is even worth it. Would consider changing it with something and shortening the length.

Would love to run....
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
phera 30/30/30/20/0/0
mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20
just think sides could be great and pct might be rough and long but would be a AWESOME bulk.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For people that have run this when do u start to notice it's effects? 3 to 4 wk?
Rough cycle plan:

not sure on 2 wk bridge figure would give nice gains with overlap. Might go for 3 wks only phera at 30.

Like I said was bored trying to plan out my bulk. Not sure if the 1,4ad is even worth it. Would consider changing it with something and shortening the length.

Would love to run....
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
phera 30/30/30/20/0/0
mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20
just think sides could be great and pct might be rough and long but would be a AWESOME bulk.
should notice 1,4 AD in about week 3 or 4....heck maybe even 2

with the addition of M-Drol that cycle could be really really harsh. Im not sure on your experience with cycles but you look well versed.

Bold is great stacker.....Bold/Tren, Bold/Phera, i would stack it with a methyl.
APS has an ultra mass stack that is Phera/Tren

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
should notice 1,4 AD in about week 3 or 4....heck maybe even 2

with the addition of M-Drol that cycle could be really really harsh. Im not sure on your experience with cycles but you look well versed.

Bold is great stacker.....Bold/Tren, Bold/Phera, i would stack it with a methyl.
APS has an ultra mass stack that is Phera/Tren
yeah that 3-4 wk kickin time kinda makes me shy away... means min would be an 8 wk cycle because even once it kicks in the gains are slow but steady from what I hear.

Well I have seen lots of people run phera bridged to mdrol. Adding tren would just make PCT a little tougher... maybe the sides might increase ie.. the BP since tren is known for that. Yeah I was looking at a phera/tren cycle.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah that 3-4 wk kickin time kinda makes me shy away... means min would be an 8 wk cycle because even once it kicks in the gains are slow but steady from what I hear.

Well I have seen lots of people run phera bridged to mdrol. Adding tren would just make PCT a little tougher... maybe the sides might increase ie.. the BP since tren is known for that. Yeah I was looking at a phera/tren cycle.
yeah 8 weeker minimum for sure on Bold.

You could run that cycle, i just didnt know your experience with compunds.

Phera/Tren would be sick though

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah 8 weeker minimum for sure on Bold.

You could run that cycle, i just didnt know your experience with compunds.

Phera/Tren would be sick though
pretty experienced 2 mdrol, hdrol, old school 1ad/4ad, epi + tren, epi solo... never pinned (ohh yeah not in order I ran them)

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pretty experienced 2 mdrol, hdrol, old school 1ad/4ad, epi + tren, epi solo... never pinned (ohh yeah not in order I ran them)
i would say go for whatever you feel comfortable with then.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first stack doesn't even need the phera, 8 weeks of bold and tren is plenty

The 2nd stack, well i like it, but it's not the thing i usually recommend to other people. But I have thought of that exact one myself, the classic 6 week SD->PP bridge with the "tren" as a base. i wouldn't imagine any problems but I really don't think i'm prone to experiencing bad sides. If lethargy, blood pressure, back pumps and resilient gyno flareups aren't a problem... I don't see why not.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
UR I just wasn't sure the type of gains to expect with the 1,4 why I was thinking on adding phera.

As for the second gyno was my concern... Other stuff doesn't really get to me. Yeah the tren as a base would just crazy enhance the phera>sd. Figure I would pct with both clomid and low dose novla then add in an AI last 2 wks and run the AI 2 wks past the serms.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that sounds good to me, i've never messed with AI in pct but i'll trust people to customize their pct's.

I've run all my cycles with single products or bridges so i have no experience with stacking. It's something I'll try in the future.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Rough cycle plan:

Would love to run....
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
phera 30/30/30/20/0/0
mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20
1,4AD takes about 3 weeks to fully kick in. It could be quicker or longer depending on the people. Usually it kicks in quicker in higher dose and smaller people (less bodyweight). That's why 1,4AD is usually run about 8-12 weeks to get its effectiveness.

1,4AD is worth it, the gains is slow and steady (lean mass) which is keepable and easy to maintain although it takes a bit long time to kick in.

The first stack, I'm sure that 1,4AD & Tren Combo is more than enough (no need to add phera).
Just go with 800mg of 1,4AD and 90mg of Tren for the whole 8 weeks.

For the second stack, I think you could go with the old school 7 weeks PP-SD bridge cycle.
Maybe like this :
P-Plex : 30/30/30/30/20
M-Drol : 00/00/00/00/10/20/20
You could add 60mg of Tren throughout if you want to (but not necessary), Always keep your eyes on the sides.

Yeah, the PCT is right. Use both low dose clomid and nolva will bring good recovery (like 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva).
AI should be started on the last week of SERM intake and don't forget to taper down the AI.

Hope it helps...

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD never did much for me at dosages up to 1200mgs. I ran it for 5 weeks and it got too expensive considering I didn't get anything out of it. Added 1-AD 4 weeks in and dropped the 1,4 the following week. Wouldn't recommend or use again.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
cool guys thanks... just might go with the phera tren combo:
tren 60/60/90/90/90
phera 20/20/30/30/30

or

tren 90/90/90/90
phera 30/30/30/30

I ran tren with epi and even at 60 with 30 epi I could feel a major difference from running just epi. I hear once you get to 90-120+ you are looking at more pronounced sides.

Trying to think of something to add to the front end of the cycle for 3-4 wks along with tren then bridge into phera.