Too soon?

mcgee1516

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a mild Epi cycle at 20/20/30/40 and maybe a fifth week at 40mg ED. I finished up my pct from a previous mdrol cycle about a month and a half ago. My question is, in all honesty do you guys think it would be too soon to start another PH cycle? I've heard the "cycle+pct=time in between cycle" rule of thumb, but the cycle im thinking should be pretty mild so thats why I'm considering it.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
How long was your cycle and PCT? If you're only a couple weeks short then you could, I did something similar, but the cycle may not be as effective as you'd like. You also have to consider whether you are fully recovered from the Mdrol and whether your blood test values check out ok.

mcgee1516

Awards
How long was your cycle and PCT? If you're only a couple weeks short then you could, I did something similar, but the cycle may not be as effective as you'd like. You also have to consider whether you are fully recovered from the Mdrol and whether your blood test values check out ok.
My cycle and PCT were both 1 month each so I actually am only a couple weeks short. I do feel ok as far as recovery is concerned which is good...

thapr3dat0r

Awards
What's the big rush? I can't suggest you go ahead with another cycle so soon, especially if you haven't had a blood test to really tell you the condition of your test, cholesterol, liver etc. Take that for what it's worth.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
a good "GENERAL" rule of thumb for otc orals is; time off = cycle length+pct

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
a good "GENERAL" rule of thumb for otc orals is; time off = cycle length+pct
Although that is a good general rule, the best practice is to go to a doctor and get blood work done before starting any new cycle.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
too soon bro, why are you cycling this often anyways? at most you should do 2 cycles a year IMO

mcgee1516

Awards
The reason I'm so interested in doing another cycle so soon is because I will be studying abroad for about 7 months straight starting at the end of september. I was originally considering a light sustanon cycle but I have a very small amount of gyno (no lumps or soreness, just puffy and a little itchy) left over from a cycle a long time ago and am paranoid about making it worse. Also, the mdrol cycle I did most recently was my only run so far for this year.