pain and location in shots EOD?

rjp643

Awards
im about to start my first cycle. im doing tren and test EOD. i was wondering how often you change pin locations or if it even matters. any info would be helpful. thanks guys

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its gonna matter....most guys can get away with
left glute, right glute, left thigh, right thigh.....then repeat.....if you want to you can add in shoulders as well....if its your first time id stay away from the calves unless your other injection sites are just too sore....calves can be tricky....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did shoulders maybe twice, dont ever think i'll be doing that again....at least not with prop and/or UG gear.

glute and thigh rotation seems good

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Check out ventro glute.

I have done shoulders, biceps, lats, pecs, triceps, glutes, ventro glutes & quads. By far shoulders & ventro glutes are my favs; pecs & quads were the worst - for me. :)

I would pin everyday with Tren. Many report significantly reduced sides going that route.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what made you want to inject in a pec? thats like that guy on here last year wanting to know the best way to pin his lats.....i just dont get it?...was it igf or something?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
what made you want to inject in a pec? thats like that guy on here last year wanting to know the best way to pin his lats.....i just dont get it?...was it igf or something?
Test suspension. Was pinning ED. Why wouldn't you try a pec or lat? I have good sized pecs with plenty of meat to delve into. Lats were actually fine.

rjp643

Awards
would yall suggest a 22g 1 1/2 inch pin for the glutes on quads?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out ventro glute.

I have done shoulders, biceps, lats, pecs, triceps, glutes, ventro glutes & quads. By far shoulders & ventro glutes are my favs; pecs & quads were the worst - for me. :)

I would pin everyday with Tren. Many report significantly reduced sides going that route.
Ive pretty much done em all as well, including traps. I like delts, and quads the best.

What didn't you like about quads?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't like quads either, and **** calves. i'd like to figure out how to hit ventroglutes right. if I was doing a 4 spot rotation it would be glutes + delts.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i don't like quads either, and **** calves. i'd like to figure out how to hit ventroglutes right. if I was doing a 4 spot rotation it would be glutes + delts.
why no quads? there so easy and right infront of u.

the first couple of times i hit nerves in my quads and it almost detered me, but i hate bending around to try to hit glutes

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even without hitting a nerve and with real live prescribed pharmaceutical testosterone, its still more painful than i'd like.

the calf was near unbearable, it was horrible to just go up and down stairs and try to not let it show

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
even without hitting a nerve and with real live prescribed pharmaceutical testosterone, its still more painful than i'd like.

the calf was near unbearable, it was horrible to just go up and down stairs and try to not let it show
why in the world u hit calves i will never know....

my quad shots are weird. some times theyre sore for 2 days and sometimes not at all. and this is with using the same compound(s) for every shot. :dunno:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did it just to try it, horribly regretted it too :D I really only need to inject once a week IM, plus hcg subq, so I can get away without ever getting quads right, and just use the right glute :)

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
im about to start my first cycle. im doing tren and test EOD. i was wondering how often you change pin locations or if it even matters. any info would be helpful. thanks guys
Why would you use Tren for your first cycle????

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did it just to try it, horribly regretted it too :D I really only need to inject once a week IM, plus hcg subq, so I can get away without ever getting quads right, and just use the right glute :)
lol.. that is why i hit some of the body parts i have.. Just to try it.. I have literally tried everywhere, except my forearm..hah

Quads for me are PIE.. The key for me is taking all the stress off them, sitting on a stool and just dangling my leg, or on a recliner.

Also which part of the quad are you hitting?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing outer quad, while sitting on the bed with leg stretched out

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I actually like to put a bit of tension on my quad by keeping my knee at a 90 degree angle. Just enough so that can distinctly feel when the needle enters the muscle. It's reassuring, and gives me a better idea of what I'm doing, and how deep I'm shooting into the muscle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ive pretty much done em all as well, including traps. I like delts, and quads the best.

What didn't you like about quads?
Were always painful for me, don't know why.

rjp643

Awards
GUYS!!!! lol no one asnwered my question about pin size lol

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I use 20 Gauge 1.5" to draw and 23 Gauge 1" to inject regardless of site.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
ive been drawing out with a 22g and injecting with a 25. was using the 22 to inject. switched to 25 and it was wayyyy better imo. could have been i wasw using a diff brand needle, went in sooo smooth.