Test E

SWOLL

Awards
Im going to be running test E at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks. With nolvadex as my post cycle. I also have an option to get test p, which tets would you recomend??? Is there going to be a difference in test e vs test p water retention? Also I am able to get HCG do you recommend i take HCG with my cycle???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first, what with all the ????????????????

test-e is perfect. test-p would be need to be pinned EOD and i doubt u want to feel like a pin cushion ur first cycle.

personally i have seen no difference in water retention with the different esters. but if it worries u then run an AI on cycle.

no need for HCG, but it would always be nice and help with recovery

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
first, what with all the ????????????????

test-e is perfect. test-p would be need to be pinned EOD and i doubt u want to feel like a pin cushion ur first cycle.

personally i have seen no difference in water retention with the different esters. but if it worries u then run an AI on cycle.

no need for HCG, but it would always be nice and help with recovery
HCG for the last 4 weeks of Test use, correct? 2 weeks until your last pin and 2 weeks after the last pin, until the ester clears, correct? 500mgs a week

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HCG for the last 4 weeks of Test use, correct? 2 weeks until your last pin and 2 weeks after the last pin, until the ester clears, correct? 500mgs a week
HGC 250iu 2x week for as long as u can right up until PCT. but u have to take into consideration that after reconstituted and put in the fridge it will only last ~40 days.

personally id only run HCG if i were to run tren or deca in a cycle....or unless using test for 20+ weeks

callaway

Awards
Run the test-e for 10 weeks...and jumpstart with the prop (if u think u can handle pinning that frequently).

I say pass on the HCG. It's a light enough cycle where you should be able to bounce back with proper use of ancillaries.

C_

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
Test Prop 100mg eod weeks 1-3 & 13,14

HCG 250iu 2x weeks 7-14

PCT weeks 15-18+

Perfect cycle :) (especially with 50mg of Proviron ed) :D

ChrisDono

Awards
You don't need to use HCG on a solo cycle for 10 weeks, but it can help. look into test e or c, but make sure know what each half life is so you know when you take you're pct and use nolva and clomid.