First time user with Cyclobolan

Trugular

Awards
So I ordered some kind of supplement online and got a call from a guy at the site who recommended I take Cyclobolan instead. Dumbly, I agreed. I didn't realize it was an actual steroid, and I don't really want to get into steroids. Honestly, I was just looking for a supplement to increase testosterone in order to boost libido. Cyclobolan does that, of course, but apparently it will end up harming my body's ability to produce its own test.

I've been taking Cyclobolan for two weeks (at half dosage for the last week) and would like to stop. My questions are : 1) How much harm have I done to my body's testosterone-producing capabilities? and 2) What can I do right now to prevent them from decreasing any more than they already have? Do I need a full PCT? I notice that many PCT drugs are also supposed to be cycled--does that mean they too cause the body to stop making its own test?

I've tried to do a lot of my own research about steroids, but I've ended up fairly confused by incomplete and conflicting info. I've been reading a lot on this forum, and I really respect how knowledgeable you guys are about keeping your bodies in tact, so any advice will be greatly, greatly appreciated.

:006:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cyclobolan is mdrol & hdrol correct?

look up nolvadex & grab a test booster

Trugular

Awards
It is this: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol and 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene- 3-17b-diol.

Thanks a lot--I am getting some nolvadex. When you say a test booster, you mean a natural kind? And a few weeks of a natural hormone won't suppress the hormones like Cyclo Bolan does?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
cyclobolan is mdrol & hdrol correct?

look up nolvadex & grab a test booster
Hey Texas Sup! :wave2: Thats that stuff I took its S-drol - H-drol! It did pretty good for me. I gained 15 lbs lean muscle. No hard sides and shutdown

danny123

Awards
u might as well finish the cycle lol that unwittingly took part in lol.....
grab some nolvadex and take it when ur done with the cycle:
20/20/10/10

grab a test booster like dth, grab a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme
and an aromatase inhibitor like formex. u'll be fine

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
It is this: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol and 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene- 3-17b-diol.

Thanks a lot--I am getting some nolvadex. When you say a test booster, you mean a natural kind? And a few weeks of a natural hormone won't suppress the hormones like Cyclo Bolan does?

A trib test booster with Tribulus Alatus its better than terrestis.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity....what web site did you try and purchase your original test booster from?? did a guy from this site really call you and recomend that you do steroids instead? that is the shadiest thing ive ever heard.....

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
just out of curiosity....what web site did you try and purchase your original test booster from?? did a guy from this site really call you and recomend that you do steroids instead? that is the shadiest thing ive ever heard.....

Kinda of what happened to me. I buy my IDS protein in this store. And one day the guy told me about Cyclo Bolan and how good it was. So I bought it. Little did he tell me about the sides and Pct! How shady

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Kinda of what happened to me. I buy my IDS protein in this store. And one day the guy told me about Cyclo Bolan and how good it was. So I bought it. Little did he tell me about the sides and Pct! How shady
expect that in any store that sells these. That is how they all are and half of the people who work in them know nothing about proper PCT,etc (i have worked in supplement stores before)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well a lot of this is the consumers fault as well....if i go in somewhere and this guy is trying to sell me something from behind the counter telling me it will give me massive gains in size and strength....some type of bell should be going off in your head....no one complains about an online site that offers no information about pct or on cycle ancilliaries.....on the other hand, for an internet site representitive to actually call you and recomend a steroid instead of the test booster you bought...thats a little wierd....

pump2012

Awards
was the website "power-sports-nutrition" by any chance? i tried ordering a supplement from them and they called me up and recommended cyclo bolan instead for the same price.. not knowing what was in the stuff i ordered them. Now im frantically doing research to find out what Superdrol is and what it could do to my body..

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
was the website "power-sports-nutrition" by any chance? i tried ordering a supplement from them and they called me up and recommended cyclo bolan instead for the same price.. not knowing what was in the stuff i ordered them. Now im frantically doing research to find out what Superdrol is and what it could do to my body..

Dude you are only 145!! Get bigger naturally. Just eat more, dedicate yourself and focus better on you! And getting bigger naturally. It sounds to me like you wana get bigger. I remember when I was about 19-20 I only weighed about 160. Now Im 185 got my weight up like 25 lbs in the last 3 years. And for a whole year I have dedicated myself to lifting weights hardcore and pushing it to the limit! You shouldnt even think about running cyclo bolan. Trust me just exhaust your natural gains and then when you get older than 21 years of age and you hit a platau then you run a cycle.

Marc-Antony

Awards
I wouldn't run a full 4 week cycle, stop as soon as possible. The longer you stay on methylated compounds the more extreme the effect on lipid profile, blood pressure, and test production will be. Get some nolva via a research company, and be done with it, you may wanna taper down the dose to 10mg while waiting for it to arrive.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I wouldn't run a full 4 week cycle, stop as soon as possible. The longer you stay on methylated compounds the more extreme the effect on lipid profile, blood pressure, and test production will be. Get some nolva via a research company, and be done with it, you may wanna taper down the dose to 10mg while waiting for it to arrive.

Actually I got most of my results the 2 week. I only gained about a pound the 4 week. Btw after reading on this AM site I found that running superdrol for 3 weeks would be ideal. Theres no need for a fourth week. But there is also another methylated compound in here aswell. We got H-drol in the mix. So H-drol starts to kick in around 4-6 weeks. And the dosage of superdrol in the pill is (15mg SD) is higher than the 12mg of hdrol thats in it. I think Infinite labs should have done this the other way around and have a higher dose of HD and a lower SD.

Thats my 2 cents