EST Methyl XT. Anyone??

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

I have been researching a lot about EST Methyl-XT. I find that it is not as potent as LG Methyl 1-Alpha where it is supposed to be the same compound.

For everyone who has run Methyl XT, Could you share the experience with Methyl XT (in term of mass gain, strength gain, sides, etc).

I have 1 bottle of Methyl XT laying around.
The batch/lot number is 70257 and expiration date is 01 2010.
Does anybody know whether it is bunk or not?
Has anybody have the same batch as mine?

I heard that some of EST products is bunk because they didn't test the raw.

Anybody help please...
Any idea / opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish i could help you out, there's a pretty strong lack of information on this one. As far as I know, it produces pretty decent gains but is very wet.

Quickest way to see if it's bunk is to try it, doubt too many users here will have used this product at all, let alone the same batch. But good luck hope you figure it out. If you do get around to running it, give us some feedback on how it is.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could help you out, there's a pretty strong lack of information on this one. As far as I know, it produces pretty decent gains but is very wet.

Quickest way to see if it's bunk is to try it, doubt too many users here will have used this product at all, let alone the same batch. But good luck hope you figure it out. If you do get around to running it, give us some feedback on how it is.
Ok. Thanks for the advice bro.
I'll run it standalone for my next cycle (maybe in august) to feel it and see if it is bunk or not.

Anybody else maybe have another experience or opinion?
Thanks...

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I am about to run methyl xt in a month. A friend of mine gained a solid 15 lbs when he used it. His bench went from 255 to 315 in 3 weeks. I would only use it for 3 weeks it shuts you down pretty hard. Mine is a different batch .

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run methyl xt in a month. A friend of mine gained a solid 15 lbs when he used it. His bench went from 255 to 315 in 3 weeks. I would only use it for 3 weeks it shuts you down pretty hard. Mine is a different batch .
Thanks man.
Yeah, methylated 1-ad would shut down pretty hard. I would keep it short (25 days maybe) and run 2 SERM (Clomid & Nolva combo), AI, cortisol control and natural test booster.

Would you mind telling me your friend's Methyl XT batch number?

What is your batch / lot number?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, stay away from EST. myself and alot of other people have run their products and think their products are completely bunk or extremely underdosed
stick with a company like CEL who quality tests before capping.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
IMO, stay away from EST. myself and alot of other people have run their products and think their products are completely bunk or extremely underdosed
stick with a company like CEL who quality tests before capping.
Thanks for the advice bro.

I already have it, not planning to buy it. I have bought it in the past (2007) and it has been laying around in my closet for 2 years. That's why I think I am gonna use it.

Yeah, I always trust company like CEL, IBE, RPN, Genera/Hardcore Formulations, Generic Labs. Their stuffs are legit. I have used them and got great results.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I always trust company like CEL, IBE, RPN, Genera/Hardcore Formulations, Generic Labs. Their stuffs are legit. I have used them and got great results.
I can't argue against that group! ;)
I would stay clear of anything that has an EST label on it. This compound is supposed to be a M1A clone, but many people have used it with little to no results.