Epi/havoc, raises prolactin?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a conservatively dosed test/tren cycle, and for the last few weeks I'm considering throwing in some havoc just to be sure I'm as hard as can be when all is said and done.

this is my first time running a 19-nor with the tren and I notice I'm just a bit itchy. It's nothing I'm going to freak out about but nolva doesn't seem to help so I feel it may be prolactin related, and therefore I need to be sure I don't add anything that might further raise prolactin just in case. I've goolged around, just haven't come across any solid opinions one way or the other.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
I dont think prolactin has an effect unless the estrogen levels are too high, so im thinking you might have more trouble during your pct if you add too much shitt and your shutdown becomes harder.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I dont think prolactin has an effect unless the estrogen levels are too high, so im thinking you might have more trouble during your pct if you add too much shitt and your shutdown becomes harder.
hes on test and tren how much harder can shutdown get? lol you should be fine bro, epi and havoc have caused a few strange gyno related things in some but most get off fine.