Cyclobolan cycle in progress, need advice...

caliphotog

Awards
What's up everybody? Okay, so some stats to start it off. I am 6'1" 190 7% BF and on day #10 of a Cyclobolan cycle. I ran Liver-X for 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle and will continue to use it right through to the end of my PCT. Other sups I am currently using are the following: Fish Oil, CLA, Glucosamine, Taurine, Multi Vit, Beta Alanine and Greens +. I follow Precision Nutrition and my diet is SUPER CLEAN. (My diet is cleaner than anybody I know and I am very comfortable and set in my ways, so no help needed there. I pack my pre-determined food intake in a cooler every day and eat only what is in there, at the times I am supposed to eat.) I am taking one Cyclobolan upon waking and another 8 1/2 - 9 hours later. I feel fantastic and show no sides as of yet. I have previous cycles of Spawn and Epi (2 different cycle, not Epi on top of the Spawn which has Epi in it already) I am feeling better on the Cyclobolan right now than I did with either of those teo at this same point. However, I am not really feeling incredible benefits yet. A slight increase in recovery and endurance, slight increase in strength (nothing like the increase on Spawn), and actually an increase in libido (cool). Nuts are feeling great! (Already shut down on day 10 of my Spawn cycle when I did that) I was planning on running this for 4 weeks and then doing Nolva/Clomid at 20/20/20/20 ed and Just one week for the Clomid at 175/150/150/125/125/100/100 for the week. Also going to add natty test booster/cort blocker at the start of week 2 PCT.

The question is this... Should I stick to the 4 weeks and up my dose to 3 Cyclobolan ED, since no sides and minimal effects, or should I stick to 2 Cyclobolan ED and run the cycle for 6 weeks (assuming I still feel fine at week #4)? OR... Should I just stick with 2 Cyclobolan for a 4 week cycle and wait for the effects to kick in cause they may just be slow to set in?

All comments and advice are much appreciated! Cali

caliphotog

Awards
Really? Nobody? I see all kinds of dudes ask crazy questions, half of them giving you guys no background info or anything to work with and people still manage to tie a response. I tried to be detailed with my info, asked a legitimate question and I get nothing. Come on, anybody? I honestly do value your guys opinions and help. Thanks in advance.

caliphotog

Awards
15mg of Superdrol
12.5 Halodrol

Thanks! Much appreciated!

caliphotog

Awards
Unless I am misinformed on what these compounds are...

Serving Size 1 Sublingual tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5 mg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to 4 weeks. i personally dont like the blend because the halodrol is too low of a dose to really get anything out of it.

also, stick to 2 caps for the 4 weeks.....30mg of superdrol is MORE than enough

for PCT id run:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50

caliphotog

Awards
Just had a thought... How about just adding some more Halodrol to the cycle? Like a serving in the middle of the day between the two caps of Cyclonolan?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 2 and run for no more than 5. Its slow acting, but you will get noticeable results by day 16, sides seem to start around day 21, if you run Sustain EOD you can delay and mitigate shut-down. Cyclobolan is mild IMO, you may not need a serm. OTC PCT should work well, I would drop the liver protectants until PCT. JMO

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 pills
4 weeks
adding more halo is optional. 30mg of superdrol will "get the job done" itself.