Methyldienolone Semi-Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Well, I wont be updating it as much as I would like, for everytime I post a reply here at AM, I get a server busy window from my computer and have to exit out of my ISP and restart it, basically a big pain in the ass. Anyways.......

3 days on m dien so far, 3 mgs ed. Starting weight was 231. The first day no workout, day 2 I did back/bis/rear delts, there was not a noticeable difference. Today was quads/hams/calves/hang cleans. One way to desrcibe todays pump, Fucking ridiculous. Even when i was doing calf raises, the small inclusion that my hams and quads have in stabilizing gave them an intense pump. I was walking like I had a stick up my ass. I had the balls to do 6 plates per side on ATG Hack squats, which I have never tried, banged out 4 decent reps. The pump in my forearms was so intense while doing hang cleans, that I had to take off my wrist wraps because they were cutting off my circulation, and they usually fit nice and snug.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its great that your posting your results. I have high expectations on this product as do others.
I forgot to add, any mood changes/mental focus improvements while banging out reps?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

BrKonman

Awards
Sorry if I missed it in another post, but how long are you going to be running for and what dose do you anticipate hitting? (sticking at 3mg, upping to 4mg... I believe thats what Sledge did) Oh, and if posting's a problem you can always email someone to post for ya :p

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
First let me just say thank you for testing this out for me bro. Also I just want to tell everyone that when i test things i purposely go to high to make sure i knwo exactly how the compounds is going to be. I told everyone this was going to be better then M1T and I hope it continues to go well for you. Now for my testing, I weigh 270lbs and right now I am a fat 12% if I had to guess. So I am a big guy and i dont think anyone will need to go above 3mgs for this stuff. I think regular size(200lb) guys will be perfect on 2mgs. I didnt want to post any info on how my cycle of it went because i didnt want my testers to have any predetemined ideas, but so far that sounds about right. Pro if you cant post let me know and ill post the info for you if you email it to me.

size

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that many guys should not go above 1mg. If you do not have experience with AAS then start small and adjust accordingly.

Designer....if you need anymore testers for this, I am willing to sacrifice myself for research. ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Size as soon as I get some in Ill pm you for your info. Like I have said, it is always better to start out dosing small especially with new compounds and work your way up. I started testing this at 250mcg per day and then worked my way up slowly. Also I know my body very well and have been doing things like this for a longtime. There willbe no need for a newbie or pretty much anyone else who has not run at least 3-4 AAS cycles to go above 1mg unless you are in the 275lbs and up range. The days of crappy PH/PS that dont work are long gone with products like these, they shouldnt be looked at in a careless manner.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Since Im testing it, I said WTF, Im going to go full bore, 5mgs ed. Im 233 as of this morning, and although sldg has me by about 40 lbs, I usually dont respond well to low dose anything. I do notice more frequent urination, this may or may not be linked since I started hitting ephderine pre WO again.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
5 days so far,and two pounds up?Not bad.Trying to out-do Sledge on dosing eh?J/K ;) I remember 20mg. a day did nothing for you on M1T except put you in a coma,you have an unusually high tolerance to androgens.Great thread so far,and good luck Pro.
-chem.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah I respond well to very low doses which is odd for being so big, I am one of the lucky one sin that respect. But I always use much more then needed when testing just to make sure. Im not goingto post how high I went just because I dont think there is a need for it, 1-3mgs is going to be good for everyone. Pro, thanks for the testing your a perfect lab rat.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, do you have any 170-200lb testers? I think I get the hint that Prolangtum's results might not be typical. And he's bumped the dose to 5mg which might be interesting but I think most people incl myself are interested in 2-4week cycle with a steady dose.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
theprolangtum

any chances for before after pics :D ?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Right now I have all the testers I need, but thanks fro the offer. I only had a small amount right now, to go out for testing. When I get the rest there will be beta samples available while the tabs get pressed.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Well, its been about a week, and I am up a total of 5 lbs. I guess looking in the mirror every da doesnt do me justice, I have gotten quite a few compliments on increased vascularity and gaining mass (along with what are you on), and at my bodyweight, 4 lbs isnt all too noticeable, at least to me, so I have added mass and seemed to drop bf. This is in spite of the fact that since Friday I have had severe stomach issues. Im pretty sure it is unrelated to the m dien, I have never heard of stomach problems while on any AAS. Bascially I have been having ED (explosive diarrhea :mad: ) and not to be gross, but my stool is charred and black. I figured I would loose weight, but I am still up 5 lbs. Lifts are up a bit also.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thepro

A far as the overall effect of this product, what would you relate it to in AAS terms? Drol? You may have said it, but I didn't catch it; how long are you planning to run this cycle? Also, are you combining anything along with it? Are you planning to run anything after words?
THANKS

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
The dark stool could be from pepto(look at the bottle, thanks to fireman). The stomach issues most likely a virus going around, I had it as well, not fun. Good stuff, prolang, keep us updated please.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
The dark stool could be from pepto(look at the bottle, thanks to fireman). The stomach issues most likely a virus going around, I had it as well, not fun. Good stuff, prolang, keep us updated please.
This is no doubt the case....if you took pepto bismol, your stool will turn dark black. I scared the hell out of myself because I was sick and took pepto, 2 days later, my stool was dark black..... consequently the same color as when you have alot of blood in your stool (ulcer or worse). I found out the pepto was definitely the cause.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
black isnt the word, also after you use pepto take a look at your tongue in the a.m. Black as night as well.
I didnt have any problems with stomach issues so I would say it might be a virus as well.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
the black stools (God this is gross talking about this all the time) started before the one bottle a day of peptobismo habit. Probaly a virus as said before. Hopefully I kick it. I will probaly run the m dien one week longer than planned to make up for it, although it hasnt seemed to hinder gains too much (5 lbs aint bad)

knuckles

Awards
Black, coffee ground, tarry stools is a GI bleed until proven otherwise. Especially since it started before you started taking the pepto. Definitely worth getting stool guaic tested.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Black, coffee ground, tarry stools is a GI bleed until proven otherwise. Especially since it started before you started taking the pepto. Definitely worth getting stool guaic tested.
yeah, pro if that's the case you def need to get this looked into quickly... it could be a potentially dangerous situation

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Pro

I'd definatly lighten up on Methyl and see doc quick-- just to be safe. Haven't you been HEAVILY under the Methyl here a little while?

It may be unrelated, but you can NEVER be too careful. Please let us know how your **** goes.

knuckles

Awards
I haven't heard of AAS/PS/PH causing these signs or symptoms either. I don't know how harsh the PEG is or what is used in the MDien but something may be irritating you. It is likely unrelated but somethings cooking.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed it could be a GI bleed. Get checked out man!

I had a friend who ruptured his small intestine from power lifting too hard. He had few symtoms other than the black stools.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
IT cleared up on wednesday. I shot up 2-3 lbs on thursday and friday being able to completely digest food, so Im up about 7 total. Pumps are insane. Strength is not up to the level it was on m 5aa, but it is more than I ever experienced on M 1T

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, glad you're feeling better.

I have a great interest in this compound so long as it can be proven safe.

Are you getting blood work done post cycle?

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Sounds great so far Pro,your staying at 5mgs. right?
7lbs. up sounding mighty fine!
-chem.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are back and feeling

Glad you are back and feeling sassy :)
How much longer do you anticipate running the compound?

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
just wonderin but how would you rate the product (methyl-dien) you are tking against methyl-1-test. Also theoretically would this compound be harshe on blood pressure (just wanting to know)?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you have some good gains so far. Can you tell us about any sides, good or bad? lethargy, libido, mood, hairline, acne, etc. thanks man.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
besides liver values (which is unknown at this point), I am side affect free so far

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
this is going to replace M1T. no sides, less overall dose, not lethargy, and I dont think it will be any harder on the liver then M1T at the comparitive dosing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thank God, lol. If M1T didn't work so fast there would be no one using it at all. I think it'll still have a role as a cutter and possibly for anti-E in some situations imo.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i think it would be best used it the 5mg range, lessen the side effects and make it easier to use.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Weight gain has seemed to stabilize somewhat. Im going to add 300-400 more cals and see if I can get more weight gain out of it. I have become much more vascular the last couple days, surpassing what m 5aa did for my vascularity. Im no seeing any noticeable bloat yet, this was about the same time I noticed bloat on my abs during M 1T. Strength gains although more than M 1T arent as much as m 5aa or tren for that matter, but I am able to have mor sutained strength in a higher rep range.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note, those worried about BP should not have too much worry on m dien. I was at the doctor for a quick check up on my leg, and BP was 128/64

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about hair/prostate, and did 1-test/m-1-t ever give you trouble with that? (Trying to gauge your susceptibility).

flexster

Awards
besides liver values (which is unknown at this point), I am side affect free so far

Hey man, are you taking anything to help protect the liver?

I cant wait til this stuff comes out, I will be using it on a cutting cycle to help perserve or add alittle lean mass.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I havent had any hair or prostate problems on m dien, tren always gives me some hair issues. The only time prostate is an issue for me is when I use Ephedrine, nd I have to urinate every 20 minutes.

Im done with the cycle, 3 weeks 12 lbs, no too shabby at all, I thought I was immune to 10+ lb gains on a cycle, let alone a 3 weeker. As for liver protection, I think it is somewhat overrated, if with this being the possible worst one. I take about 1800mgs of ALA per day, thats about it, but I use it mainly to fight free radicals around workout and glucose disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.