Methyldienolone Semi-Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Lee

Awards
I am sticking with my orignal doses of 1-3mgs per day max dose. I had to move back the release date, it was delayed in shipping to me. It wont be 90$ that is for damn sure. I am going to do 100 tabs per bottle, 1 mg per tab. I wont release price info yet, other then saying I will hands down be the cheapest.
Okay I'm a little confused; I don't see the tabs anywhere on DS' site, but everyone is posting that it's available. Are they referring to the liquid "oral solution" ?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm a little confused; I don't see the tabs anywhere on DS' site, but everyone is posting that it's available. Are they referring to the liquid "oral solution" ?
yes they must be

Tabs are not yet ready

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Actually I just saw an ad for Gaspari M-DIEN and I think I heard about Kilo selling M-DIEN.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Actually I just saw an ad for Gaspari M-DIEN and I think I heard about Kilo selling M-DIEN.
Actually, they all got their raw powder from the same supplier.Kilo hasn't shipped yet(as far as I know), so when tabs and caps are ready, you will see most companies put them out at the same time. I think this is THE MOST anticipated and hyped supplement ever. Can't wait to see the flood of methyl dien logs. :rolleyes:

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have my reasons for not posting pics....Sldge knows all too well, going through close to the same I did, details need not be discussed. That being said, I know my pics are out there, being a former male stripper in Dallas, our club had a website before, pics of me around 200 lbs or so from a couple years ago Im sure are floating around. A little time on google and you could find them Im positive. I went by the name "Marcos"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From here on out, you will be referred to as Marcos.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Only way you can refer to me as Marcos, is if you have some dollar bills in your hand ;)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I live in Dallas... what is/was the name of the club?

comrade

Awards
hey marcos, couldn't find it on google, give me more hints.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
the only male club in dallas, you should have heard of it if u live there

Marcos I might have missed this, but what was post cycle like? Did your weight stay? Did it drop? Did you continue AAS? Etc

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
PCT lasted 3 weeks, I ran nolvadex. I dropped maybe 3 lbs at the end of 3 weeks. PCT consisted of nolvadex,
80mgs day 1 + 2
60mgs days 3-7
40mgs days 8-15
20mgs days 16-21

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The limited supply is only for the betas. I take some of the kg and use it for betas and then shipped the rest to be tabbed, should be about 4 weeks and they should be here. Ill presale when I know they are 1 week away.

Dont worry Im not running out, Kilo/Gaspari is getting theirs from my chem house, I can have as much made as I need. The first kilo does 10,000- 100 tablet bottles.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT lasted 3 weeks, I ran nolvadex. I dropped maybe 3 lbs at the end of 3 weeks. PCT consisted of nolvadex,
80mgs day 1 + 2
60mgs days 3-7
40mgs days 8-15
20mgs days 16-21
That's fairly heavy handed. Any reason other than you been testing for a while.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey prolangtum, do your nolva sides? get any worse with those high o' doses (80mg/day) i just breakout like a bitch for weeks at 40.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I never have had any sides noticeable with nolvadex, I always run B5 during PC to deal with acne from hormone flucuations.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, I will give B5 a try next PCT as I had some embarrasing backne last time on nolva. How much do you suggest taking, how often, and do I have to "load" it? That is, take it a few weeks prior to get it in my system like milk thistle.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Pro,
If you mentioned this I overlooked it.
Any progesterone related sides with this?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I think that the usual recomended protocol by most PH/PS gurus is 40 week 1 and 20 week 2, whereas being a longtime steroid user, I have always seen higher doses recomended, and have used them succesfully.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I think that the usual recomended protocol by most PH/PS gurus is 40 week 1 and 20 week 2, whereas being a longtime steroid user, I have always seen higher doses recomended, and have used them succesfully.
That is interesting. I was wondering if someone around 270 pounds would benefit from higher doses of nolva post cycle. What would you recommend for someone around 270. Thanks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
There is not an abundance of feedback on this yet but from what I've seen this is a powerful compound by itself and there is no need to stack it with anything.

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
does anyone know when the news letter on the blood tests form methy dien is coming out? i am really interested in finding out the toxicity, im sure along with many of you

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for a couple more tests then i will send it out. i want to try to get a good amount of info in it.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
After discussing it with my doctor, he did not seem overly concerned about my liver values. He was more concerned about the HDL/LDL implications.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
With some of the negative feedback, Im just going to say it had to be a mess up with the flavoring of the betas. It is a wonderful compound, and I am no paid whore. Both Loki and I had great results. We did make our own from powders that sledge sent me. I do think recomended doses may need to be higher, most needing to be at 3mgs ed. Definitely add grapefruit juice in the mix.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
why is this 1.5 year old thread being bumped????????

Status
Not open for further replies.