Mdrol/Superdrol with ECA

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
my primary question is concerned with the combination of ECA and Mdro/Superdrol cycled together.

The reason i bring this up is b/c in the past i have never once had blood pressure problems while 'on'. i have an electric blood pressure monitor on hand and have always been good. i have taken ECA and have had amazing results from it. I was "thinking" of combining to two b/c ECA is muscle sparing while at the same time it could help battle the lathargy side effects. In theory i was hoping to add muscle while using the ECA to battle fat and keep my energy levels high. Is this idea legit, or am getting out of hand here? thanks. (yes im being serious)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only concern would be blood pressure, just watch it, if theyre arent any issues then i see no problem.

personally i would run just ephedrine with mdrol and not even bother with the other.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
only concern would be blood pressure, just watch it, if theyre arent any issues then i see no problem.

personally i would run just ephedrine with mdrol and not even bother with the other.
thank you for the kind words or wisdom

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm with nosinmyveins. If things are going good and you feel like you want to add in the caf and A, go for it. Otherwise, I'd think that the ephedra would be plenty, it's never really raised my bp all that much.