Hold weight and loose BF?
- 05-04-2009, 03:15 PM
- 05-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Unlikely, and if you do prgoress will be very slow indeed. You need to eat above maintenance to effectively increase muscle size, and eat below maintenance to loose BF. Trying to do both at the same time is generally considered highly ineffecient. If you want to gain muscle then you need to bulk up for a while by eating above maintenance and then you can cut down later and burn off the fat. Look up "bulking and cutting" phases for more info.
05-04-2009, 08:04 PM
On my recent first cycle of Test I gained muscle and lost body fat. I decided that I would rather gain a little less and maintain or lose bodyfat. I think it depends on where you are at right now. The last couple of weeks of my cycle I leaned my diet up and have continued with it....over 5 weeks off and I have maintained the muscle i gained and strength has continued to increase and have dropped bodyfat. My point is that by the next cycle, i will have leaned up even more and I will be a little less concerned about gaining body fat through that cycle....will go for more gains. It all depends on what your goals are and where you are at right now....
Similar Forum Threads
- By chainsaw in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:31 PM
- By cmp007 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:16 AM
- By stugots87 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:28 PM
- By anabolicer in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2005, 03:49 PM
- By heisler27 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2005, 02:14 AM