Formex Amazing PCT

paolucci0130

Awards
Before I get to formex let me tell you my recent cycle. I finished a 3 week cycle of M-drol at 10/20/20 I went from 191 to a solid 204, and that was using it as a cut haha.. My diet was excellent with plenty of chicken, pasta, brocolli, and veggies..... Im now currently 2 and a half weeks into my PCT which consists of Formex, CEL's PCT ASSIST, Cycle support, liver support, milk thistle, wheybolic extreme 60 protein ..... strictly OTC. I have currently slimmed down to a good 196 which is my target weight. My lifts are still increasing or staying the same... bench is STILL increasing Thursday I hit 340 twice and shoulders are still beastly with 225 beind the neck x8. I'm running the formex at 50 mg, 25 mg in the morning, 25 mg at night and am tapering down to 25 mg going into my 3rd and 4th week of PCT. Basically my point is FORMEX is a great PCT my libdio is amazing and my mind set in the gym is on point. Thanks IBE for creating a great product

paolucci0130

Awards
Oh another thing M-drol made my nipples puffy which i hated during cycle.... FORMEX cleared that up within a week.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Formex didn't help at all with my gyno. I was taking nolva and it was working perfectly (during cycle, after I felt some gyno symptomes), then I stopped that and started Formex and I started developing gyno, rather quickly

I was taking 50mgs of Formex a day. now i'm taking 25 and 20mgs of Nolva ED. untill the gyno clears up again.

paolucci0130

Awards
Hmm Fitmodel I have no idea why you would have developed gyno with an AI like formex.

libido on M-drol cycle wasnt that great =/ I could get it up and everything just fine when I was with my girl but other than that sex was far from my mind.... but during pct its 98% of what i think about haha

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Dude not be a dic* or anything, but your 2 1/2 weeks into pct and you've already lost 8 pounds? Was your goal to lean out after the cycle or do you think that extra weight was just water? Just curious thats all I plan on running mdrol in december.