This damn 4AD trans--

joe5572

Awards
I got my t-gel today and slowly mixed in 2.5 grams at a time of the 4AD. Its a chunky sloppy mess!! Anyway to correct this? Will it dissolve more overnight? Ive been shaking constantly for about an hour- and its still all stuck to the sides on the inside of the bottle.

joe5572

Awards
Only in a pan of warm water- not blazing hot
it sat in the pan first- to where I thought it was warm- (obviously it wasnt) and shook quite a bit for about an hour- Can I heat it some more with the powder already in there?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes boil the water, then take it off the burner. Wait until it quits boiling, then hold it in there for 10-15minutes. If that doesn't work, well something is jacked up. Because it should easily hold 10grams of substance.

joe5572

Awards
Yes biol the water, then take it off the burner. Wait until it quits boiling, then hold it in there for 10-15minutes. If that doesn't work, well something is jacked up. Because it should easily hold 10grams of substance.
Not even 10g- its 7.5

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you do it the way I just said?

You can still do it with the powder in it.

I have to give my M1,4ADD a bath everday, to get it to disolve better.

joe5572

Awards
Did you do it the way I just said?

You can still do it with the powder in it.

I have to give my M1,4ADD a bath everday, to get it to disolve better.
The water is on the stove as we speak- (or type actually)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, if that doesn't work hit me up again. I am working all night tonight.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How did it go? It should dissolve that amount of 4-AD easily...

Chemo

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I started out pouring 10 grams in immediately. It stuck to the sides a little so I reached in the bottle with my pinky and unstuck the powder and started shaking again. Heated it a little bit in warm water and just kept shaking. Eventually, it all looked alright.

joe5572

Awards
How did it go? It should dissolve that amount of 4-AD easily...

Chemo
It went good- Im going to heat it up again today and do the pinky thing. There is still some stuck at the top near the opening. But the residue at the bottom and in the solution- all mixed in nicely- thanks all.

joe5572

Awards
I started out pouring 10 grams in immediately. It stuck to the sides a little so I reached in the bottle with my pinky and unstuck the powder and started shaking again. Heated it a little bit in warm water and just kept shaking. Eventually, it all looked alright.
Does it need to ge heated before every use??

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No unless the 4ad came out of solution, don't keep it in the fridge. Keep it at room temp, remember its winter so away from drafts of cold air.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no, i haven't heated it since it originally mixed. but i shake it everytime i think about it. probably 2-3 times a day. don't know if it helps, but it doesn't hurt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 9