Havoc vs. Epistane

soujerz

Awards
Ok so i am going to run epi and tren. i have one bottle havoc one bottle epistane and one bottle x-mass. not sure how i am going to run it but probably

wk1 epi
wk2 epi/tren
wk3 epi/tren
wk4 epi/tren
wk5 epi
wk6 epi
wk 7-10 PCT

All i wanted to say was the pills for havoc and epistane are different. Havoc capsules weigh .7 grams with capsule weight. and epistane was about .38 grams with capsule. now the capsules for havoc are bigger so they obvious weigh more but there has to be more ingredient in havoc pill for pill then epistane. unless they use filler in havoc. wish i would have known would have got two bottle of havoc instead. oh well.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
probably more filler, they both should still have 10mg of the compound in it.

soujerz

Awards
4 weeks of serm plus post cycle support and some natural test boosters like tribulus, nettle root extract, not sure if i should use 6 0X0 or ATD also.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks of serm plus post cycle support and some natural test boosters like tribulus, nettle root extract, not sure if i should use 6 0X0 or ATD also.
What SERM, I assume either Nolva or Clomid, or both?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i wanted to say was the pills for havoc and epistane are different. Havoc capsules weigh .7 grams with capsule weight. and epistane was about .38 grams with capsule. now the capsules for havoc are bigger so they obvious weigh more but there has to be more ingredient in havoc pill for pill then epistane. unless they use filler in havoc. wish i would have known would have got two bottle of havoc instead. oh well.
This makes no sense. 10mg of active * 90 caps means you are getting the exact same amount of active whether you choose Epi or Havoc.

I prefer the way the bottle fills out with the larger capsules, so we simply used bigger capsules with more filler. Still doesn't change the fact that each capsule has 10mg of active.

soujerz

Awards
i am going to use Torem liquid form. i just realized 10mg is such a small amound if there was no filler the caps for both would be 1/10th full. So im guessing both companies caps really have 10mgs. its just havoc uses bigger caps os they add more filler then epistane. Although havoc pretty much every cap was .7gms 700mgs the epistane caps varied from .35 grms. 350mgs to .4 grms 400mgs. i guess havoc capping procedure is just slightly more precise. this could be why people report better results with havoc. or it could just come down to the actual manufacturing process and havoc is just more potent then epistane as far as 10mg vs 10mg.

quick questions wondering what dose i should start my first week of x-mass at? 80 mgs? 2 40 mg caps or should i just go to 120mgs 3 caps spread out.

soujerz

Awards
i am currently on havoc 20mgs. 1 in the morning empty stomache and one before gym with protein shake. i am going to work up to 40 mg maybe 50mgs. i am 235lbs 6'4'' tall.

should i split the dose evenly throughout the day when at 40mgs? one am, lunch, preworkout, postworkout? i lift at night at 8:p.m. try to sleep by 1-2 a.m.

or 2 in the morning and 2 preworkout?

read that epi was active for 6 hours so should i try to keep levels constant by spreading or dose around lifting?